We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on

Go down 
+9
Silver light
fronkhead
Athrun888
shanks
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Balladeer
JayMoyles
masofdas
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on Empty
PostSubject: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 18:05

So this is a up a few day's earlier then I put down on the schedule (Sunday before the last Friday of the prior month) as I don't want to take away from the final GNamer awards at the weekend.

So here it is March with a few big hitters and reasons maybe for some to pick up a PS4 or Xbox One.

7th
Atelier Escha & Logy Alchemists of the Dusk Sky PS3
Dead Rising Collection 360
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 360, PS3, PC, WiiU, 3DS
Phineas & Ferb : Quest for Cool Stuff DS, Wii, WiiU
South Park: The Stick of Truth 360, PS3, PC

14th  
Darksiders Collection 360, PS3, PC
Dark Souls II 360, PS3
Red Faction Collection PS3
Titanfall XO, PC
Yoshi's New Island 3DS

21st

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS3, VITA
Infamous: Second Son PS4
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes 360, PS3, XO, PS4
Mystery Case Files - Return to Ravenhearst 3DS
The Witch and the Hundred Knight PS3
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z 360, PS3

28th
Cut the Rope: Triple Treat 3DS
Deception IV Blood Ties PS3, VITA
Diablo III - Reaper of Souls PC
Invizimals: The Alliance VITA
Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom PS3
MXGP 360, PS3, PC, VITA
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 3DS
Titanfall 360

31st
NASCAR14 PS3, PC

Imports

Jap
Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2 PS3, VITA
Soul Sacrifice Delta VITA

USA
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma PS3, VITA

Me personally it’s Yoshi New Island for 3DS, MGSV: GZ PS4, Infamous: Second Sun PS4, FFX/X-2HD VITA all 100% buys with PLvsPW:AA being a maybe as it’s looking good but never played much of either series that I want to run out to get this.

Also depending on if I’ve bought a car and funds after, and then I could be picking up an xbox one with titanfall.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 18:13

I'll be getting Dark Souls II when it gets its PC release, likely. Wish I had a PS3 for the FFX HD release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 18:19

You and a few others are the reason I'm getting FFX/X-2HD.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 18:20

How'd I influence your decision Mas?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 18:20

My main release next month is Shovel Knight off the eShop. I'm up for a bit of Layton vs. Attorney too, but my excitement for that was quenched by NGamer's mediocre review, way back when.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 18:23

JayMoyles wrote:
How'd I influence your decision Mas?

You said during console vote and on the 6th gen section, you said it was good or was it Andy. It was someone on here.

Also there was suppose to be a competition at the end of the video but some how this version of it went up instead of the new one. So next month now then.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 18:27

Yeah, FFX is great: voice-acting's a little hokey, but it's a solid JRPG. Not played X-2 though, so can't vouch for its quality.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 18:49

Dark Souls 2 for when I finish the first one & MGS: Ground zeroes.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 19:02

The_Jaster wrote:
Dark Souls 2 for when I retire & MGS: Ground zeroes.
Fixed!
That's me, plus Layton/ Wright. Which means three games in three weeks. Big month!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 20:07

I'm dreading starting Dark Souls on PC - one, because it's brick hard and two, because the port is meant to be fucking awful.

Am I right in saying DS2 was built from the ground up for PC?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 9:17

I'll be getting Yoshi, Layton Vs Ace, Infamous,
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 11:09

Nothing for me this month, not that that's a bad thing as there are other things I should be buying at the moment anyhow and this leaves a nice window for doing so.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 14:11

Atelier Escha and Logy and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd for sure, Layton Vs Ace Attorney if good.

I might wait for the PC version of Dark Souls to play on my Surface as it's currently a pain for me to play console games via circumstance.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 14:36

ATELIER

Also Blazblue and Steins;Gate. Unsure on Witch & 100 Knight yet, though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 18:06

JayMoyles wrote:
I'll be getting Dark Souls II when it gets its PC release, likely. Wish I had a PS3 for the FFX HD release.

PS3's are cheap now local cashconverters has a 40gb for £49.99, so might be worth looking at.

Also surprised none of you looking at south park, you just not fans or has the delay made you lose interest.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 18:58

Buskalilly wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
Dark Souls 2 for when I retire & MGS: Ground zeroes.
Fixed!
That's me, plus Layton/ Wright. Which means three games in three weeks. Big month!

nah I will power through and defeat it.

JayMoyles wrote:
I'm dreading starting Dark Souls on PC - one, because it's brick hard and two, because the port is meant to be fucking awful.

Am I right in saying DS2 was built from the ground up for PC?

I've heard the PC port of dark souls isn't that bad & in some cases even better for example you will have less framedrops in BlightTown, not sure about the DS2 thing though.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 21:00

I watched a buddy play some X-2 and it seemed a bit of a jiggle show, to be honest. Embarrassed YMMV.

Anyway, to the topic! The only definite retail release is Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I've got an eye on Yoshi's New Island, just in case it betters my expectations, but that be it.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 1:18

Much more games than I thought we'd see in March, Stick of Truth, Yoshi's Island and Ground Zeroes would all be nice. Grin 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 7:59

Atelier, inFamous and eventually Pheonix Layton and Metal Gear (when I get around to playing the rest of them)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 14:44

So I'm starting to look at Aprils games due to being busy next week and my plan is to have the schedule up on the Sunday before the last Friday of the month. So the 23rd is when the schedule will go up (so would normally look next Wednesday to sort out),

anyone got any good title names it is kinda a barren month but there is a GOTY contender out April 1st.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 18:02

I was around a mate's last night and watched him play the South Park game. That's been elevated to a probable purchase.

April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 18:59

Yeah, I'll likely get the South Park game once it drops in price - £40 is a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 19:23

JayMoyles wrote:
- £40 is a bit much.
I'd second that. After seeing clips and screenshits, I'd convinced myself it was a download able title that'd be going for a tenner.
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 21:17

I'm buying nothing in March. I got bored of Titanfall before the beta ended, and inFamous I really want but I'm not getting a PS4 any time soon.

Layton Vs Wright would be a good purchase if I wasn't reviewing it.

Buskalilly wrote:

I'd second that.  After seeing clips and screenshits,  I'd convinced myself it was a download able title that'd be going for a tenner.

I did the same thing and was confused when I saw it on a shelf in a store.

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 2:02

Just pre-ordered the limited edition FFX remastered after realising I hadn't bought anything I said I would, South Park and Metal Gear can wait till I have less games to play and Yoshi's Island can wait for a price drop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on   Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Minor's Majestic March's (of the Pengilly) Releases, What will be spending your coins on
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next