We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought

Go down 
+33
2grundies
Fancy Fancy
Monty_The_Mole
The Christ
Cube
Crumpy Andy
oldschool
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
Gwyn400
Xelviar
Athrun888
SuperPaperLink
JayMoyles
masofdas
Tokyo_Sonata
ScottGamer17
wenywoowoo
Jimbob
Treesmurf
Dusty Knackers
Kezz182
The_Jaster
fronkhead
beemoh
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Admin
mandlecreed
Balladeer
shanks
ZeroJones
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 2:43

Yeah Ultimate is brilliant, it's along the same lines as Amazing up until...

Though i am still having mixed feelings about superior Spider-man.. It's good at the moment but it also gets rather frustrating
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 17:30

Resident Evil 4 for £5 in GAME, it was in the 5 for £20 deal but couldn't really find anything any good and my local GAMEs never have anything cool like TCK seems to pick up.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:04

masofdas wrote:
Resident Evil 4 for £5 in GAME, it was in the 5 for £20 deal but couldn't really find anything any good and my local GAMEs never have anything cool like TCK seems to pick up.

Ha! The GAME down the street from where I'm studying my postgrad has some excellent stuff in that offer, including Endless Ocean, Sin & Punishment 2, HotD OVERKILL, WarioWare Smooth Moves, both Boom Blox games, all the Rabbids games and, of course, Resident Evil 4. That's in addition to the stuff they're selling for less than a fiver each, including No More Heroes and Disaster Day of Crisis for £2.99 each.

Keep looking! Apparently somebody found Kirby's Adventure Wii in GAME's '2 for £20' deal. I've definitely seen Epic Yarn as part of it.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:05

I went to my GAME at lunch and in the 2 for £20 I got a copy of The Last Story and a sealed copy of Radiant Silvergun on Saturn.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:12

They had things like overkill, I had this pill of 5 games and I'm looking at them will I ever play you. My Wii at the moment has 50+ game on it but I've played about 5 of them. Only real reason I went for RE4 as I want to get all the RE's on the Wii. If I was going to start collecting physical Wii games the 5 for £20 is excellent to do that but I think I might start collecting Cube stuff.

When I mean decent games I mean things like Kirby Adventure which I wouldn't mind playing and likes of Inazuma you picked & any other weird jap games.

You might of seen I put in the gaming new section about something going Gold, well I bought

NEO XYX DC Regular Edition, which has just gone Gold
Gunlord DC Regular Edition [reprint]
Last Hope Pink Bullets [reprint]

All dreamcast games, for €80 with postage. In there newcomer bundle, if i hadn't of missed Gunlord and Last Hope I would of bought the Limited Edition NEO XYX instead but hey ho they will look nice with my Fast Striker which also regular edition (1st edition).
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 7:13

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for £29.99. I - whisper it - got bored of Super Mario 3D World. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 8:31

:affraid: 

Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 201006d1221420988-please-involve-your-opinion-large-controversy-monty_python_witch-701441
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 11:05

FUNKY BARN.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 19:38

I almost feel like it's one game I should play, if only so that I can justify making stupid comments on the community for ever after. How much?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014 - 21:11

2grundies sent me Donkey Konga & Bongos, Prince of Persia Sands of Time & Medal of Honor European Assault for GameCube for nothing. I doubt I'll play but makes my Cube collection a bit more diverse of just Zelda & Resident Evil. Also helps me on my way to collect Cube games now it's to find decent games and decent prices.

Pokemon Typing Adventure for DS which cost me £12.49, It was in HMV's yellow label sale used section but this hasn't been used original battery's still in there wrapper, same with keyboard still had the tape holding the wrapper down. I bought as I've never seen it in a shop and seemed cheap which it is, as eBay it's about £25-35 used. But will be keeping at the moment.

Trauma Center: New Blood for Wii for £1.99 used, Some reason I bought this

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for VITA £9 new
Persona 4 Golden for VITA which cost me £34.99 new I bought it even at the price as I never see it and on eBay sells for nearly that used.
You see I bought some VITA games, my 16gb memory card is full. That I now need another memory card which are so dam expensive.

The New Serenity comic Issue 1, both cover versions.  

Preorder of Yoshi Island on 3DS.

Also things like food, drinks, attractions, car parks, stuff for the GF whilst on holiday.

And some Plasters.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 1:19

masofdas wrote:
2grundies sent me Donkey Konga & Bongos, Prince of Persia Sands of Time & Medal of Honor European Assault for GameCube for nothing. I doubt I'll play

Ruddy hell. How unappreciative can you be?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 3:44

Mas, can't speak for Medal of Honor but Donkey Konga and Prince of Persia are worth a go. I had a lot of fun with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 5:11

masofdas wrote:
stuff for the GF whilst on holiday.

And some Plasters.

What did the pair of you get up to? Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 8:28

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
masofdas wrote:
2grundies sent me Donkey Konga & Bongos, Prince of Persia Sands of Time & Medal of Honor European Assault for GameCube for nothing. I doubt I'll play

Ruddy hell. How unappreciative can you be?

I have to agree with this.  People have been telling me I ought to play Donkey Konga, and had I known about the offer (I don't really frequent the Retro sub-forum), I'd have gladly taken that off Grundies' hands and actually played it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 10:04

Donkey Konga is a right laugh, get it played. Also, plug the bongos into the Wii and play SMB on the virtual console, with the right d pad held down. Good fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 10:29

@everyone that things I don't appreciate 2Grundies sending me stuff

He knew I would barely play them when he offered to help me build my GameCube collection up which I'm very appreciative for this. If you see in the general gaming section, I made a swaps thing as I felt guilty about taking them, so offered some swaps of my own to him and any off you guys.

I've also finished Donkey Konga before.

Can't do your suggestion Buska as my Wii doesn't connect to the internet to download SMB, could try with SMB3 but seems silly.

I would do the same as 2Grundies if any off you said you wanted to build up your Dreamcast collection, if I had loads of spares I would gladly send to any of you even if it's something your not going to play like Balla having a football game but he would still want it in his collection.

@beemoh

Nothing interesting I cut my finger.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 10:34

masofdas wrote:
...like Balla having a football game but he would still want it in his collection.

Nope. No point in having a game I'm never going to play.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 10:41

Okay but do you get my point, I want to collect GameCube games like I do with my Mega Drive & Dreamcast.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 15:56

I couldn't collect games for the sake of collecting them - unless they were really rare boxed/sealed games. Games to me are meant to be played, not just collected.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 17:04

I collect game's, my nan collects elephant figures, my mate collects magic the gathering cards. I don't see the difference.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 17:46

I can understand the appeal of collecting; I collect Transformers, as you've all seen. That being said, and me and Mas had this conversation when he came round mine, I prefer to open them and play with them and if I wasn't going to do that, I wouldn't want to buy them. But that's just how I like to collect things, everyone's different.

Just got back from a few days visiting the family in Cheltenham. While I was there, picked up this bad boy for seven pounds. I'm pretty sure it's WORTH SEVEN POUNDS.
Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 BfZ9NZHCIAA3M7h

Upon returning home, I had a few parcels. Three of them were
These obscure Star Wars characters I drunkenly ordered from eBay while watching the trilogy:

and there were also a few
Spider-man figures:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 17:47

Buskalilly wrote:
Just got back from a few days visiting the family in Cheltenham. While I was there, picked up this bad boy for seven pounds. I'm pretty sure it's WORTH SEVEN POUNDS.

You bet it is! Poor CiNG... Sad 
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 18:03

I know! That, Ghost Trick and The World Ends with You were the DS games I planned on buying (along with another copy of Hotel Dusk, because I don't think I completed it before and I want to do that before I play Last Window) and I'm almost there.
I might resort to paying exorbitant prices online for HD and TWEWY.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 18:04

You can't open the figure's.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 EmptySat 1 Feb 2014 - 18:26

masofdas wrote:
You can't open the figure's.

Wow.
I hope you were joking because if you were really bothered about me opening the figures, that is the worst thing you could have said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought   Yesterday I Bought - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next