We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc

Go down 
+9
The_Jaster
Balladeer
beemoh
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Cube
JayMoyles
masofdas
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Apr 2014 - 16:33

I hope you learned how to use C.Viper
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Apr 2014 - 17:21

C.Viper is my main on SFIV, actually!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Apr 2014 - 19:13

Cool she is Top Tier, so makes sense to use her.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 21:58

Anyone like the fighters shown at E3, MKX is looking good and nice to see new characters like Cassie Cage the Daughter of Sonya and Johnny.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Dec 2014 - 12:44

So anyone else seen the SFV last night from the Capcom Cup,

It's looking good and timeline wise (yes there's a timeline) it might be after 3 especially how the game seems to play and the character tease.

Which I'm cool with as I've own 2 of the three 3's on DC and there all great.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 22:49

Triple Post

So just seen all the news about MKX it seems pretty immense for a fighter.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Feb 2015 - 0:41

It's looking good - might be my first Mortal Kombat game!

I've been getting crazily into watching competitive Smash Bros. lately - here's one of my favourite from the biggest Melee tournament of all time earlier this month. All you need to know is that the Japanese guy is playing Yoshi, a notoriously low-tier character, and he's up against the number one ranked player in the world.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 12:54

I've wrote a piece on the fighters of 2015 & DOA on Gintendo
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 14:14

Disagree with you saying that SFV won't be the public's choice - they both sell around the same.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 14:16

Well SFV has the benefit of coming out 2016 where MKX is this year and I'm talking about it going up with USFIV more the SFV but I do feel that MKX will sale a lot as it's been heavily marketed and not much else out in April.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 14:20

Oh. Well USFIV is almost a year old now and but USFIV isn't even an entirely new game like MKX. I don't see the merits of making that comparison, considering MKX is almost surely going to outsell USFIV because of those reasons.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 14:27

But fighting fans don't ever seemed bothered about re-releases and the PS4 version is now what is going to be used at pro events.
And I'm talking about all fighters coming out in 2015 which includes Tekken 7 which might be huge but that series has gone down hill. And I'm thinking at the end of year MKX will be come out top how you decide that is up to you be it sales or people online etc.

But if you read the end part 2015 will be great for fighters and it's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 14:35

Yeah, two main series fighting game launches is pretty huge. I'm waiting for SFV though! Might check out MKX if it reviews well.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 19:25

Fan fav is back for SFV
Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 1404168559487025186
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 20:29

Wonder why she's a fan favourite... Laughing

Jokes aside, I figured R.Mika was going to make it back in for SFV. Decent character, and she gets a thumbs up in my book for dropping a Stone Cold Stunner and a Cesaro Swing in her intro trailer. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 18:09

We've got two new characters Rashid announced awhile go and today Karin from the Alpha series.

Every time I see a trailer for SFV I really like the look of it but I sucked on the BETA at it and with KoF XIV & Tekken 7 also both coming to PS4 (Both exclusive I think), not sure if SFV will be for me.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 18:22

I hope you do decide to pick it up Mas - I'll be going for it on PS4 and it'll be good to have a sparring partner.

As for the new characters, Rashid looks ace and I'm indifferent about Karin, although supposedly she was top-tier in Alpha 3 so maybe she'll be good here too.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 18:30

But it's march and loads out then urghh. I never used her on Alpha 3 myself, she was the most requested character according to Capcom.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 15:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 15:07

It's now Feb and I may pick it up especially if
leaked extra 6 characters:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 17:50

Supposedly they're putting a bit of time into a story mode this time round - folks with the beta got to play a tutorial where you play as a young Ryu being taught by Gouken and getting to spar with Ken. I don't know if that's just for a tutorial or if they're putting more effort into a fully-fledged story mode, but that sounds awesome to me thus far.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 17:54

That makes me more interested in the game and at the moment February is not busy that it is has become more likely to be pick up.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:39

I really enjoy the modern trend of fighting game storylines, like Injustice, where one gets to play as all the characters through an actual story. Also, they should get Jean-Claude back in.

Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 20:51

I'd love to see Street Fighter going down that route - it gives you a chance at playing most of the roster, getting a feel for what sort of character you'd want to play.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 19:27

Yeah, Street Fighter has a smashing cast of characters but am I fuck going to play through the whole arcade with every single character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 21:43

Back in the day we did, so we could get all the end videos and unlock all the characters in fighters but the times have changed.

But as Cammy is in it who else do you need to play as, the answer no one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next