We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder

Go down 
+23
Solve My Maze
Xelviar
NintenDUCK
Vidofnir
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Dusty Knackers
Athrun888
Admin
Crumpy Andy
Treesmurf
Cube
Jimbob
oldschool
Buskalilly
masofdas
beemoh
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Rum
shanks
Balladeer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 17:43

Dead Lemon wrote:
I'm quite a bad driver these days mind, I speed too much, tailgate others (though only when they're doing less than the speed limit), rarely indicate (or leave it to the last second to do so) and am poor at parking (though that's because I'm not yet used to my new car). I get quite bad road rage too. DAMN YOU!

This is another reason I'm glad I don't drive: hatred for humanity.  As a pedestrian, I get quite annoyed enough with cyclists who cross red lights and pavements, without having to also vent at tailgaters (you're meant to do less than the speed limit!) and people who can't indicate. As a non-driver, I can appreciate DL for the lovely person he is off the roads. Winky Face

Also, why is it the worst drivers who get the angriest?  It's probably your fault, chaps!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 19:28

I consider myself a decent enough driver, but hoo boy! Do I get angry on occasion. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 22:32

What?
GIRLFRIEND is evolving!

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 0EA63F3E-E51E-44A2-A06D-823A5A782966_zpsheltbtl0

Congratulations! Your GIRLFRIEND evolved into FIANCEE!

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 78A06A3C-DD39-4067-801D-E802F09DF350_zpsglp0kiko
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 22:42

Laughing That is the nerdiest way you possibly could have announced that to the general populace.

I'm so proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 23:04

Ring doesn't fit, bro.

(Congrats)
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 23:51

That ring picture reminds me why I have never worn my wedding ring, that being the webbing on my finger is right at the knuckle, so the rings sits on said knuckle.  Anyone else have this problem, or am I possibly a frog or water bird?

Congratulations and best wishes Zero.

Last edited by oldschool on Sun 15 Feb 2015 - 0:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 23:53

Congrats Zero
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 0:41

Congrats Zero! Smile

I think there's a stage three evolution for FIANCEE - not sure what level it's at, but I think it's called WIFE. Don't quote me on that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 1:21

JayMoyles wrote:
Congrats Zero! Smile

I think there's a stage three evolution for FIANCEE - not sure what level it's at, but I think it's called WIFE. Don't quote me on that.

I can't confirm that, as I have a partner I have been married to for 35 years. Calling her a 'wife' is a declaration of war and proceedings for divorce/ Smile
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 8:31

Thanks, all! Very excited. Bounce

JayMoyles wrote:
Congrats Zero! Smile

Yeah, the mechanics for the WIFE evolution are a bit vague - I'll let you know more when it happens. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 9:29

I hear that you have to level up FIANCÉE in a specific location, like Nosepass and Magneton.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 9:46

Balladeer wrote:
I hear that you have to level up FIANCÉE in a specific location, like Nosepass and Magneton.
"To be my lawful wedded Nosepass I MEAN WIFE SHIT SHIT"
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 10:52

Just another little spider wandering around the kitchen. The old Bug Catcher certainly gets a workout in our home, as spiders this size are caught at least once a month. The Huntsman is relatively harmless, in that it isn't poisonous, but the bite will still hurt. I have handled them and not been bitten, but I am not super comfortable handling them.

[img]The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 Photoon15-02-2015at2112_zpsbd2e6848[/img]
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 10:57

I like spiders here in the UK, and I've even handled a tarantula in the past, but I'd rather not have to deal with the bitey ones.

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 Large
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 11:29

Another spider fan here! I feel like a crusader for spider justice, as I'm definitely in the minority. I just leave a spider be if I see one, they're great to have around the house.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 11:51

Stu_the_great wrote:
Another spider fan here! I feel like a crusader for spider justice, as I'm definitely in the minority. I just leave a spider be if I see one, they're great to have around the house.

I admire the attitude Stu, but seriously, you try and sleep knowing a spider the size of your hand is in the room somewhere. They actually do us a favour, I understand that, eating the really bad insects we want gone, but having massive spiders all over the place? No. Catch and release. I refuse to use bug bombs though, as genocide is really not my thing. Naughty
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 12:31

oldschool wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:

I admire the attitude Stu, but seriously, you try and sleep knowing a spider the size of your hand is in the room somewhere.  They actually do us a favour, I understand that, eating the really bad insects we want gone, but having massive spiders all over the place? No.  Catch and release.   I refuse to use bug bombs though, as genocide is really not my thing.  Naughty

I understand your perspective, oldschool. Our UK spiders are just a bit of a laugh. Yours look like they might be responsible for nicking all your odd socks.

I put my love of spiders down to my brother's horrendous fear of them. Great fun when we were bairns. Laughing
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 13:16

Stu_the_great wrote:
I put my love of spiders down to my brother's horrendous fear of them. Great fun when we were bairns. Laughing

I hope you weren't a horrible brother like mine Stu. My brother, who I haven't spoken with for over 20 years now, used to put spiders and earwigs in my bed for laughs. It was straight up torture in my view. I had a horrible time sleeping as a child, real nightmares where a parent had to strip my bed to prove there was nothing in it, but that never placated my paranoia, a paranoia based on a real fear. That shit will screw you up for life.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 13:28

Nah, I wasn't that harsh. I just used to call him a massive Jessie and then swoop in and save the day. Me and my bro hated each other superficially as kids, but as adults we grew together. Smile
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 13:39

Stu_the_great wrote:
Nah, I wasn't that harsh. I just used to call him a massive Jessie and then swoop in and save the day. Me and my bro hated each other superficially as kids, but as adults we grew together. Smile

You were both the villain and the hero Stu - well played. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 17:23

And that right there is the reason I'm never, ever going to Australia. I have a horrendous phobia of spiders. That said, I've mastered the art of resisting the urge to kill them, and if they're too big to be left in the room I can chuck them outside rather than smashing them to death.
Ironically I love spider-man and whenever spiders turn up in that context, they don't bother me in the least.

@Zero: congratulations, buddy! Do you want us to PM you our a dresses for the invites or are you just gonna do it on here?

@drivers: I passed my test first time but I really dragged my heels through the learning process. In fact, with my theory test I managed to pass it the first time, leave it so long I had to take it again,  fail the second one and then finally pass it the third time before my practical.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 0:03

I don't like spiders, I wouldn't say I'm scared of them as I can pick them up but they do creep me out a bit.

Was always a catch and release kind of guy. But last year I lost my cool. Was constantly finding big (UK big, not Australia big) spiders in my house last year. I got really pissed off with this happening. I took it as a personal attack, like these wee bastards were conspiring to take over my home. Waltzing on in here acting like smug little gits. One night while heading up the stairs I see three of them conversing on a wall, I just lost it, I was overcome with pure rage and hatred. I picked up a hammer and slaughtered them. Left their mangled and gooey remains on the wall as a message to any other spiders who thought it was OK to try set up shop in my home. I swear the number of spider encounters after that significantly decreased so must have worked - or the wintery cold snap that soon followed killed them off.

I think I have issues because I'm feeling quite angry just thinking of that incident. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 1:14

drunkalilly wrote:
@Zero: congratulations, buddy! Do you want us to PM you our a dresses for the invites or are you just gonna do it on here?

It's a nice day for a GNamer weddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Congrats Zero!

---

Not a fan of spiders at all either but I do take pleasure is squishing them into the ground/wall.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 7:16

Thanks, y'all! It's still not sunk in yet, but I am starting to feel like a different person. Thumbs Up!

@Jimbob & Balla: I'll have to make sure I don't think of Nosepass at the altar now. :affraid:

@Drunka: I'll see what I can do. Razz The position of best man has already been filled, however: my brother Tim has been appointed. Very Happy

On the subject of spiders, I have a size limit: once they are above that, I freak out mildly and it's pure adrenaline. I am the spider catcher at home, although the role may end up in the paws of Beatrice cat: she's not encountered a spider yet and I'm not sure what she'd do!

Not Safe For Breakfast:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 11:12

Dead Lemon wrote:
Was always a catch and release kind of guy. But last year I lost my cool. Was constantly finding big (UK big, not Australia big) spiders in my house last year. I got really pissed off with this happening. I took it as a personal attack, like these wee bastards were conspiring to take over my home. Waltzing on in here acting like smug little gits. One night while heading up the stairs I see three of them conversing on a wall, I just lost it, I was overcome with pure rage and hatred. I picked up a hammer and slaughtered them. Left their mangled and gooey remains on the wall as a message to any other spiders who thought it was OK to try set up shop in my home. I swear the number of spider encounters after that significantly decreased so must have worked - or the wintery cold snap that soon followed killed them off.

That story made me laugh. Pictured you going at them with the black Sylvester Stallone bandanna on. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder   The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chat Thread II: Chat Harder
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next