We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Go down 
+17
Silver light
Jimbob
Xelviar
Rum
fronkhead
Vidofnir
beemoh
The_Jaster
masofdas
Athrun888
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Gwyn400
Buskalilly
Balladeer
shanks
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:06

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Rsremake

Well I'm a little bit giddy about this some what  Bounce 
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:08

No! Shocked I don't believe it! Source?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:09

Serebii is thy source

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:14

Ace! Nintendo's 3DS plan for the year sorted. My favourite games in the series, given their release date, getting an upgrade - can't bloody wait! Dance
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:20

Same this is my favourite of the series and yeah I'm very excited. Like everyone else I've wanted this for years
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:28

That symbol on Kyogre's forehead is new: I can't be the only one who immediately thought "Mega-Kyogre", surely? Even though there's nothing equivalent on Groudon...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:32

Could be, I'm willing to make an obvious bet and say this is where Mega Latias and Latios will be
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:36

Groudon is extra glowy. Maybe that's his mega?
Can't say I'm super excited for these. You can still move a pokemon from the original rse all the way up to xy. Also, the gameplay hasn't majorly changed really.

That being said: day one purchase, 100 hours no doubt so ignore anything negative I say. I love me some pokeymans!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:40

All that transfer is particularly tedious though, and requires two different consoles (including one of the earlier DSes) and a paid-for service.

Also there's the chance of a remixed Mt. Pyre summit, which is great in its own right.
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:57

I really hope this means they'll bring back the Pokemon Contests from the original Ruby and Sapphire, I disliked the originals for so many reasons but I'm pretty sure I spent more time doing the contests in Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond/Pearl than I spent doing anything else in any Pokemon games
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 15:58

I had a good stint at the contests after I did everything else
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 16:13

For my money, RSE was going great up until the weird cities (walk in the treetops! Live underwater! Live, er, overwater!), at which point I lost my sense of disbelief*. That said, much like Drunka, super-excited. My cousin wants me to get him a Rayquaza for his collection on Y - now he can wait until just before his birthday and nab one for himself!

*Yes.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 16:16

My second favourite Pokemon game was Emerald, so very excited for this. Definitely picking up a 3DS in the summer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 16:18

ZeroJones wrote:
For my money, RSE was going great up until the weird cities (walk in the treetops! Live underwater! Live, er, overwater!)...

Those were one of my favourite parts of it! Fortree, Sootopolis, Verdanturf, Ashtown (whatever it was actually called)... So great.

Also: time to build a secret base again!
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 16:22

I forgot about secret bases, those were great too and they are prefect for StreetPass
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 16:26

My favourite one so it's a definite buy for me. I hope we can do the data swap online, seeing friends secret bases and battling them in there was great fun. Also the original contests were brilliant for me too so that will be a nice thing to return to.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 17:28

Balladeer wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
For my money, RSE was going great up until the weird cities (walk in the treetops! Live underwater! Live, er, overwater!)...

Those were one of my favourite parts of it!  Fortree, Sootopolis, Verdanturf, Ashtown (whatever it was actually called)...  So great.

I was 25, 26 when I played Emerald and once I got to those cities my brain just went "Gimmick"; one of them would have been fine but three was too much for me.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 17:34

Gwyn400 wrote:
I forgot about secret bases, those were great too and they are prefect for StreetPass
Ooh, yeah, that's gonna be good! Hopefully there will be a version of yourself in the base for streetpassers to battle, like the Links in LBW.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 18:03

Balladeer wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

Those were one of my favourite parts of it!  Fortree, Sootopolis, Verdanturf, Ashtown (whatever it was actually called)...  So great.

I really liked it - gimmicky, sure, but it's a Pokemon game after all. It'd be odd if there weren't gimmicky areas. Remember running through the ashy grass to get the reusable status heal items?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 18:46

About time I say.  And to think not two days ago I was actually telling someone a new pokemon game was due.  To think they chose Hoenn though, I thought the day would never come that the best region would get remade in what is mechanically the best pokemon generation ever.  

Now if only they'd bring back Emeralds battle frontier, if they did that these'd be the best pokemon games ever! Maybe I'll even do a nuzlocke run as my first run, I've always wanted to do one in hoenn, but could never stomach going back beyond sinnoh.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 19:13

Never played RSE,  so really excited for this.  Remember when we saw all the hints about this in X&Y.  

Also means Nintendo are keeping up there remake tradition, gba gets gb,  ds gets gbc,  3ds gets gba, so 3ds2 to get ds games and so on.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 8 May 2014 - 9:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 1:20

When did GBA get GBA?

Also not sure if legit or not but..

Could be interesting :
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 2:06

Oh look another Pokemon game I can ignore Razz

*gets hypnotised by Gwyn's avatar*
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 9:08

It was just a mistake which has been corrected.
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 10:34

I wonder if these were announced before E3 because they want to focus on a big new WiiU Pokemon game at E3? Maybe even more than one, Pokemon always seems to help their handheld consoles sell so I can see them releasing a bunch of WiiU games to boost it's sales.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next