We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV    Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV  - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 20:19

I don't want to be all by myself, wrong thread

Anyway a bit of news and that be almost that from gamescom

According to Shuhei Yoshida Sony cut content from there conference, also at the event Michael Denny was asked about The Last Guardian with his response being it still exists but will be shown when the time is right will that be TGS which was also touched on. It will have a similar vibe to gamescom where it will be focusing on Japanese games at it's presser.

Also Take-Two's boss at a special event talked about GTAV to Current-Gen: “When you see Grand Theft Auto V on next-gen, I want you to tell me whether it is or isn't better than your expectation. I can guarantee that it will be better. Nothing but the very best will satisfy Rockstar.”

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV    Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV  - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 2:01

Sometimes it's best to let threads die or know when they are not needed.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV    Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV  - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 7:20

Eight consecutive posts by the same user?  Yup, locking this.  Sorry Mas, but this is a forum, not a blog or news site - you need at least one other person who cares enough to contribute.  And if anyone else did care, they've helped to kill this thread by not commenting.

I've actually got a bigger piece to type on this - but not here.  And a suggestion for Mas - why not write a newsblog, since you're obviously so passionate about delivering the news?  Then you can link to it in your signature.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV    Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamescom 2014 Sony start looking to TGS, GTAV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2