We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off

Go down 
+26
Rum
Muss
gjones
flora-chan
NintenDUCK
Dead Lemon
Admin
Xelviar
Solve My Maze
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Luigi442wii
minecrafter7744
Vidofnir
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Gogoata
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
fronkhead
Athrun888
shanks
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Oct 2014 - 21:12

Its been a while, but the politicians once again make their triumphant return to the source of a rant! The offender? Tony Abbott who once again lives up to his title of "Suppository of all Wisdom" proclaiming he will "shirtfront" Vladimir Putin at the upcoming g20 summit, essentially it translates in to a form of physical violence for those unaware of the meaning of said extremely outdated and stupid term that I had to look up because for good reason it is not a part of modern Australian vernacular.

The sooner this government reaches its second term and gets thrown out the better. The current farce is making me legitimately yearn for the days of the constant gillard/rudd rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Oct 2014 - 22:54

Cold callers. And now I've just found out that a cross-reference sheet I've been producing at work is going to be passed on to a third-party to do cold calling on our behalf.
Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 Recycling_plant
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Oct 2014 - 9:28

Ads for Horror films on Spotify. Is there anything worse than kicking back to some relaxing Taylor Swift at work to hear some horrific, creepy sounds. Horror ads are unpleasant enough in general, but I've come to accept I will have to cower in fear at the cinema. Does anyone even go to the cinema based on an audio ad?
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014 - 5:45

Bashed in right foot big toes that have massive swelling so the ingrown toenail with every single pulse feels like a sharp implement is being inserted in to the skin. Jury's still out as to whether the swelling is because of a fracture/break or just the infection. At least the miracles of modern prescribed pain killers have dealt with the rather awful stabbing sensation, until they wear off anyway.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 10:27

Yesterday my girlfriend and I went to see Jon Richardson at the local theatre. He was being his usual funny self, but the two chaps sat to our right were being jerks. They whooped and hollered at inappropriate moments, sat with their legs spread so wide they would have had to have trained especially to do so without tearing something. They also spilled beer all over the floor and put their feet up on the seats in front - despite the fact that people were sitting in them. No

Following this, another guy completely lost it at his girlfriend outside the theatre. It really put a downer on things.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 10:59

Truly, the worst thing in the world is other people. Some people just do not have manners.

And a more general point: people who are invited to something, either on Facebook or through another channel, and just don't reply. I know they've seen it, and they don't reply. It is more polite to say "maybe", which translates to "if I can be arsed/if something better doesn't turn up", than not replying, which is essentially the same but without even telling the host that.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 8:32

Two in five days! A Zero record! Shocked

Hotel management teams. Jo and I were due to be in a hotel in Salisbury, with the idea of going to Stonehenge for her birthday. The stay was to have started on Monday and lasted until tomorrow. At 9pm on Sunday we got a call from the hotel, saying they had overbooked. We could still stay on Monday but Tuesday and Wednesday would be impossible. This resulted in a hectic three hours of trying to find an alternative (which worked out better than the original plan, to be fair, but that was not the hotel's doing).
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 13:10

Nintendo Australia and game sellers in general ........ I thought I might pick up a copy of Bayonetta 2, but only one store in the entire state sells it, EB Games, naturally with no competition, at a high price. I will be damned if I am paying $80 for it. How the hell do they expect to sell a game if no one stocks it?
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 8:42

There's walking to work in the rain, and then there's walking to work in the rain. This morning was definitely the italicised variety. I'm thinking that my winter coat (worn for the second time since March this morning), shoes, and canvas bag may need to be written off. Sulk
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 13:13

Christmas.  Annoying time of year where everyone doesn't do things in smart order and have pageants that have bands going past the street while I'm trying to sleep.  I suppose the fact it woke me up means I was probably done sleeping anyway, but I do not appreciate the sound of drums piercing my room.  I put the fan on maximum specifically to drown out the noise of outside life, last thing I need is a more obnoxious alarm clock than the one I use.  

I could also say the australian government again, but to be honest watching Tony Abbott at the g20 proudly proclaim that one of the four major things he's accomplished is abolishing the carbon tax to a room of the worlds biggest leaders most of whom are either already using a Emissions Trading scheme or making one was priceless.  There's not wanting to talk about something because your views clash with the commonly accepted opinion, and then there's just being plain delusional and humiliating yourself in front of the worlds most powerful leaders.  
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 21:11

In this instance Obama ain't so happy with the Government either. Saw somewhere that he was going to "shirtfront" Abbott
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 17:26

Christmas , working in retail its a pain, you only get xmas day off and that for me involves running around to places to open a card with cash in it's lost it's spark from when I was kid & you'll open a PS2 or something.

Also do I need to hear do they not it's Christmas for the 485,00th time nope

To me it's just a thing that happens each year now, Secret Santa on here was fun last year but apart from that Humbug.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 6:19

God damn fucking Google and their god damn fucking stupid unwanted dumb constant updates.  Whoever decided to add a "person" icon at the top of the screen so you can "use all your bookmarks and favourites bars on all your devices" needs to be taken out back and shot.  Or at least the stupid absolute fuckwit that decided to link it so that you can delete every single bookmark, favourite, and your entire history off your computer thinking you're disabling the dumb feature needs to be shot.  I am so pissed off right now, so SO angry.  Thanks to that I've lost bookmarks to things I will likely never be able to find again, I've lost passwords to accounts I've forgotten the passwords for (who doesn't get a kick out of spending their entire afternoon recovering passwords?), and thanks to the history going poof I've lost any chance of recovering even a single one of the more obscure bookmarks I had.  Navigating the internet is going to be a slow and irritating affair for a while until the url autofill starts picking up on my habits again as well.

This right here is why the digital age is a pile of steaming, hot, smelly, rank, gross, disgusting, stench ridden piece of garbage.  Tangible physical things cannot be deleted by accident, they also don't have companies shoving unwanted unnecessary updates down your throat without your consent or knowledge all the damn time. Now to see if I can get through the day without smashing something, after going to sleep in a really pissed off mood the last thing that was needed was for this to happen when I woke up.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 17:31

Second-hand/charity shops that know how much to charge for retro games.

In the past week, I've seen Shining Force CD on Mega CD, Phantasy Star IV on Mega Drive and an unboxed Paper Mario on N64 in these sorts of shops. Well excited when I saw them, thinking to myself that I've got a bargain on these.

£75, £50 and £45 respectively. Acht. Left them, of course.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 22:44

Thank the Sun for that, they ran a article about retro games with prices like £700 for a OG Game Boy.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 19:33

masofdas wrote:
Thank the Sun for that, they ran a article about retro games with prices like £700 for a OG Game Boy.
That sounds about right for the Sun. They should just keep to the tits, instead of letting tits write the articles.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 22:27

They do go for that sealed though but article doesn't state that.
Back to top Go down
Xelviar
Boo This Man .Gif
Xelviar

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014 - 13:54

Backstabbers. I mean your "friends" that betray you in such a way that you never want to see or hear off them again.

I had this a few nights back. When I saw that he was in a relationship, I thought it was genuine, and congratulated them, as most people would do. All of a sudden when I check back I get "Fuck you, you bastard". really? hold on... I get a message saying two things off the same person that he was hacked, and that I deserve it. The insult.

Well... I've blocked him. Off every social media site, video game console AND on my mobile phones. It happened almost 12 years ago, where I had a slight disagreement on MSN, and to think I was fooled into trusting him again... Well no more. Turns out the fool was this individual.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2014 - 11:50

The stupid royal mail they apparently knocked at 6.35am yesterday which they shouldn't but I was home (well a sleep) and dad was up getting ready for work having his toast but no knocking also dad says the card wasn't there when he went at 7.

Then today I'm up as you know from me using this, I'm in the kitchen then go out to get my shoes for work to find a card on the floor saying they tried to delivery. Yet I'm home and up, so guessing no knocking again also due to hours I'm working I doubt I will pick up my amiibo (guessing it's that) in till Monday maybe.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Dec 2014 - 21:13

I'm also going to say that Royal Mail is a bain of my life. In the work all of our samples come through Royal Mail. They usually get stuff to us in a timely manner and in one peice. Although last week they sent us an empty envelope in one of those bags saying they're sorry that it didn't reach us in the proper condition.

They'd have been better off not sending in anything at all since the envelope didn't actually have any identifiers on it as to who (whom?) it came from. Similarly we received a letter the other day that was addressed to a woman in Aberdeen and we're in Glasgow. That's not even kind of close. I've actually had a lot of personal mail go missing thanks to RM and their standard response is that it's not their fault when it goes AWOL. I'm rather inclined to disagree with them on that one.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 8:13

when the left click and touch pad stop working on your laptop with no apparent way to fix it
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 8:17

Mine had a phase of that, shanks. Super irritating. I had to plug a mouse in for about a month. Thumbs Down...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 8:56

Yeah I'm using an external mouse now and it's annoying as I keep going back to the touch pad first.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 17:30

Sounds like I should get a external mouse in case of emergencies if laptop touchpads losing their sensitivity after a while is a common occurrence.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 22:45

My laptop is around 3 or 4 years old so if yours is as old as mine then yeah get a mouse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next