We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fatal Frame / Project Zero

Go down 
+2
The_Jaster
masofdas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frame / Project Zero   Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 7:00

It looked great on the Tree House and your idea does sound good but still meant to be one of the best uses of the gamepad.

I hope your right Fronk that NoE publish on the disc as that's the only way I'm buying it unless it's discounted if just eShop.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frame / Project Zero   Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 10:04

And it is coming to disc as a Limited Edition only and this being Nintendo it will be a proper Limited Edition not one that has like a million copies and isn't limited at all.

And on the eShop as a F2P game where the prologue, chapter 1 & 2 will be free to play then you can buy all of it. Both versions are out Oct 30th.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frame / Project Zero   Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:44

Well, I wasn't far off with my guess of a discounted e shop price Laughing & good to see I was correct about there being a disc version.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frame / Project Zero   Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 22:34

I'm glad you are right Jas even though the F2P version seems like a extended demo though.

But I'm over the LE, though.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frame / Project Zero   Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 1:29

That's the evil part of limited editions, it has me wanting games I never knew I even wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frame / Project Zero   Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 18:35

I'd rather have a standard disc version over a limited edition, but I guess I can't complain when this game isn't exactly going to sell (and I bet Project Zero 2 did small numbers).

Interestingly, it's got both English and Japanese audio, but Devil's Third hasn't. The Japanese version of Project Zero 5 weighed in at around 18GB, so I wonder how they squeezed in both.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frame / Project Zero   Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 11:20

Just preordered the game via Nintendo's store whom seem to be the only ones selling it and even says whilst stocks last which does this seem like a proper limited edition and could be the Wii U's answer to The Last Story or Xenoblade in terms of price and rarity in a few years.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frame / Project Zero   Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 16:53

Rumors were true for the USA as the game is eShop only and will be the f2p veriosn like EU then if you want it, it will cost you $50 which is $10 less then normal which might mean it's £29.99 for the UK. If you can't get a limited edition.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frame / Project Zero   Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 22:29

Zelda & Samus Cosplay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frame / Project Zero   Fatal Frame / Project Zero - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatal Frame / Project Zero
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2