We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Console Launch

Go down 
+8
Rum
ZeroJones
Athrun888
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
masofdas
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 0:26

I don't care about sales, this fantasy console is for ME

Paper Mario 5
While I'd prefer it if the next Paper Mario were in the vein of TTYD, I actually really loved SPM too, so I don't really mind which of the two it's more like. Maybe the gameplay like TTYD but the soundtrack like SPM. (I haven't played SS, but from what I've heard, I don't want it to take that approach.)

Big Bang Mega
Remember Big Bang Mini on the DS? I utterly loved that game. I would love to see a sequel with super sexy modern day fireworks graphix.

A Cing Adventure
I actually preferred Another Code and its sequel to Hotel Dusk and Last Window (the latter of which just hasn't hooked me), so if Cing still existed, I'd like them to do either something more with Ashley and her dad or a new IP.

Feel The Magic: Project Rub Rabbits Big Japanese Fun Time
I liked the original a lot - its humour and super stylised feel was something I instantly clicked with, and I really liked the soundtrack. It was a bit insubstantial, though, and finicky - but it would do a neat job of playing the role of Wario Ware, but being, you know, different.

POOGEYMANZ
Because I love Poogeymanz.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 4:18

Here's my fantasy line up:

Iron Man
This has always been my favourite Marvel character & someone out there just has to do this IP justice in video game form.

Pro Evo Soccer
Even though I play the yearly instalments a lot less than I used to you can still get a lot enjoyment/play time out of football games & when I tire of story related games this is good to pick up & play. (Also apart from your Mario Kart's these are the king of local multi-player)

Metroid 2-HD
I need to have that sci-fi adventure fix & it'd be in a 2D hand-drawn style.
Spoiler:

Bowser strategy Game
Totally picking that strategy game idea I came up with on the old place (can't seem to find it though) but it basically had you controlling Bowser & his minions and battle against Mario & co for control of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Red Dead Redemption 2
I just had to throw a Rockstar game in there (totally not because I've been playing undead nightmare recently) as they always make great stuff. shhh ignore that wii table tennis game they done
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 7:31

There's a glaring omission in your line-up, Jas! Shocked 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:40

You've changed your tune - you want Jas to mention that game series more?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:55

Well we all know that he loves Monster Hunter.

Why, what series did you have mind? Whistle
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 18:20

Balladeer wrote:
There's a glaring omission in your line-up, Jas! Shocked 

ZeroJones wrote:
You've changed your tune - you want Jas to mention that game series more?! Shocked

As much as I like the Souls series the game was not built (according to the director) for multiple sequels hence why he's moved on to Bloodborne, I was tempted to put in "A new From soft game" but I'd rather see something I haven't seen before. (bowser strategy game/Iron Man)

Praise the sun!  Sunny 
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 22:10

I'm pretty sure that we were told to use "previous games series"! Otherwise my brilliant dragon-themed flying/swordfighting game from Drunka's "$10bn game development" thread would be right up there. Whatever, here's the limited edition version of the HyperDeer:

Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 HyperDeer

The logo's somewhere on the front, but hasn't been designed yet. Give me time...
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 22:24

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Here's the Hyper Bollocks 64. Four ports, and a big blue light in the middle of it, like the Wii.

Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 Hb6411

I've got a big job interview tomorrow, and I've drawn you that. I hope you're grateful.

How did that go, btw?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 23:38

Balladeer wrote:
I'm pretty sure that we were told to use "previous games series"!  Otherwise my brilliant dragon-themed flying/swordfighting game from Drunka's "$10bn game development" thread would be right up there.

Ahh good point I focused a bit too much on the title of the thread so I could change that choice if need be.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 16:10

I don't have MS Paint on my home computer (Mac), but I do have squared paper and coloured pencils. The Nintendo HyperDeer logo!

Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 IMG_0899

Of course he'd be in Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle. "The Nintendeer makes a stag-gering appearance!"
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 18:07

Balladeer wrote:

Of course he'd be in Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle.  "The Nintendeer makes a stag-gering appearance!"

Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 SdCnM
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 18:57

JayMoyles wrote:
Balladeer wrote:

Of course he'd be in Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle.  "The Nintendeer makes a stag-gering appearance!"

Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 SdCnM

Leave him, it's not any worse than any of the puns that have appeared in the actual reveals.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jul 2014 - 22:27

beemoh wrote:
The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Here's the Hyper Bollocks 64. Four ports, and a big blue light in the middle of it, like the Wii.

Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 Hb6411

I've got a big job interview tomorrow, and I've drawn you that. I hope you're grateful.

How did that go, btw?

It went very well, though perhaps it could have been better than I not spent valuable time Microsoft Painting a cartoon clackerbag for a small videogaming internet forum's amusement.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 13:42

Wasn't sure to put here or the best/worst console launch thread but as it's still fantasy here suits best.

With Square pretty much confirming the NX is similar power levels of the PS4 & ONE with announcing that Dragon Quest X that's the MMO and Dragon Quest XI the new core JRPG are coming to the PS4 along with NX meaning the NX can run Unreal Engine 4 at least also we had someone from AMD saying the NX will use the X86 CPU but that might not be true.

Also that 2016 look a very likely launch for the NX, will it just be Japan or worldwide that I don't know.

So taking that into account what is the launch line-up of the NX

Mine is
From Nintendo 3D Mario, 3D Metroid, Zelda U come to NX instead or does a Twilight
Then the normal launch 3rd party games like FIFA 17 and a game that covers most genres but running Unreal 4 meaning we could get Kingdom Hearts 3 on the NX.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 21:51

The Turbo MussFX boasts a strong line up of story rich experiences, whilst covering those pesky shooty racey urges

F-Zero
Let's kick things off with a graphical masterpiece running at a glorious 59 frames per second. Forgoing the precident of F-Zero GX, it won't be incredibly hard to unlock all of the tracks and additional racers - albeit with a few tough as nails racers to unlock -  all of that stuff is achievable in easy mode in both cups and story mode. Hardcore fans can rest assured that the insane difficulty of Master mode will remain at GX levels.

Splatoon
Who doesn't like the ol splaty shooty times? Launching with a pleasing single player mode, and a slightly bare but fun as heck multiplayer mode, this is a game that'll continue to grab players for years into the console's life with constant free updates and cute community events.

Marvel Civil War
Injustice: Gods among us was a sick fighting game with a badass story. The Turbo MussFX recognizes this, and that a Marvel beat em' up hasn't ever done its source such a service... Until now with a game chronicling the Civil War! But if we're just using existing series only then Injustice will do

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III
If you're not up for this see a doctor. No, there's not going to be any online stuff, just an epic single player space rpg with choices galore.

Wii Sports
Wii Sports was the greatest bit of launch software ever made. I'm being 100% serious. A fine introduction into motion control support, a roster of games everyone will understand and an end user experience which means you can have a tense game of Golf with your Gran.

Top thread idea  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jul 2015 - 23:50

Good bump, never seen this thread before.

The ultimate launch games for the Completely Unrealistic Nintendo Thingy (careful acronymifying that) would be:

1. Super Mario Ulitmate- In the style of Mario 64 with even larger 3D environments to explore

2. Legend of Zelda - That there new 'un like

3. Grand Theft Auto 6 - for the "mature" audience (read children)

4. Call of Duty: Shooty McBro Game for Leet Dudes- For the "hardcore" gamers (read: children)

5. The ORANGI3R Box (contains Half Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Portal 3 and TF3) - Sorry PC Supremacists it's now a Nintendo console Exclusive.

Launch price £1000, justifying that acronym. Sells out in hours and the Nintendomination can begin.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 19:51

I can see the Nintendo board meeting now: "So, do we call it the Hyper Bollocks 64 or the C.U.N.T.?"
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 16:38

Muss wrote:
a Marvel beat em' up hasn't ever done its source such a service... l

Mate, the Marvel V Capcom games are sick, and rammed full of loving Marvel references.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 17:01

It's the playing through the Civil War or an equivalent major storyline that I'm really getting at, no doubting that Marvel v. Capcom games are good from me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 17:15

I get what you want Muss, Injustice but Marvel instead of DC.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 17:17

The Injustice story was gash...
I agree with you to be fair. A game with the Marvel V Capcom gameplay but a bit of a story mode would be bang tidy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 18:03

Drunkalilly wrote:
The Injustice story was gash...
I agree with you to be fair. A game with the Marvel V Capcom gameplay but a bit of a story mode would be bang tidy.

I liked the Injustice story... Maybe that's because I went into its story mode expecting your typical fighting game story mode and it ended up being somewhat substantial.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 18:08

It started off well but did kind of lose its way, gash is a bit harsh. The cute thing about a Marvel one is that you could have the base game, and then a heck of a DLC/Expansion Pack when Ryu and the gang come to town. Also the problem I have with Injustice is that many of the characters are quite similar - essentially all the standard batman chaps. Sure their moves are varied, but I think Marvel's greater diversity of superpowers could make for a better game, at least with the base roster.

Back on topic...

Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 Hyper_11

As you can see, the Turbo MussFX looks like a race car, because race cars are fast. The little fellow at the wheel, an Amibo Steering wheel, go faster stripes, and controllers sold separately, I think the games go in the Amibo's gob?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Console Launch   Fantasy Console Launch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Console Launch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2