We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 0:06

Last year we didn't know about NES Remix or Dr Luigi.

SNES Remix would be cool as.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 1:09

Dr. Luigi?  That's just supporting Jas' point if anything!  

I don't think we'll see another Direct this year.  If they did, they'd be using it to talk about the games released between now and the New Year - shame these games don't exist.  So instead, they'll kick next year off with a Direct about next year's games, I reckon.

EDIT: I guess I was kind of wrong! Still not a Direct, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014 - 22:01

I hope your right Balla that there's a direct in the new year as we know nothing what's coming apart from a few vague  thing's like Q2 2015 for Splatoon on the Wii U front and not much better with the 3DS as Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is early 2015.  

Now I have CT:TT I don't know what the next game either of my Nintendo systems are getting.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 0:05

Double Post

There seems to be lots of rumours of a direct coming at the end of the month along with a few fake mock ups of what is in the direct like Super Mario Sunshine for New 3DS.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 6:59

My favourite fake Nintendo Direct leak was made by a member of StreetPass Manchester (and he admitted it straight away) and included Metroid Deception and Pokémons XY and YZ for 3DS, along with Metroid Prime 4: Resurrection, whose release date was given as 'Maybe someday'. Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 9:19

That's not funny that's just depressing. Sad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 12:40

Well I think we are getting a direct and then people making up what they want to see.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 12:09

The next Nintendo Direct is confirmed for tomorrow, and will detail "Spring releases". Do we expect any surprises?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/nintendo_direct_confirmed_for_14th_january_with_focus_on_spring_releases
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 12:19

The only thing I want in the whole world is a date for MH4U and a New 3DSXL
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 15:52

I think it will be a good but rather predicable direct like this

So be MM3D dated, MH4U dated, Code Name STEAM shown with a reminder of the date, New 3DS shown properly for EU & dated with Xenoblade shown running on it & something else like the rumoured last story.

Then Wii U be Mario Maker dated, Splaton dated, Yoshi dated and a Mario Kart 8 DLC pak 2.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 15:56

I hope EU gets an announcement for the disc compilation of NES Remix.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 17:08

I'd say all bets are off as regards an EU New 3DS release date. It would be common sense if something big launched alongside it - Monster Hunter has it's fans...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 17:42

Most of the rumours are pointing towards that being the case, review code has been sent out for MH & a lot of retailers have new 3ds down as February as well. (yes, that could be place holder but no smoke and all that.)

andy wrote:
The only thing I want in the whole world is a date for MH4U

THIS!

If that doesn't happen then it will be the worst direct ever!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 6:00

The only thing I want (that I'm sure we won't get) is a date for Xenoblade X and its inevitably godly ost.  

Well, okay, it's not the only thing I want, but I doubt we'll be getting a "Persona 3 Platinum" announcement somehow. Nor an F-Zero for the wii u.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 15:38

I couldn't watch this due to my internet speeds being real slow the last few days (stupid weather) but I followed the chaos on twitter & there were some killer announcements.

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 15:41

My excuse was teaching! My students had better be able to solve trigonometric quadratic equations now... I'll have to catch up on the news some other way.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 15:42

Probably my favorite ND, brilliant stuff! So excited for what is to come.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 15:44

I almost forgot about it. Embarrassed Did just watch the IronFall trailer, and it supports my feeling that Ninty should stay away from shooters (or take the genre in new and interesting ways, like Splatoon).
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 16:03

New Fire Emblem! Very excited to see how that's going to look - seems to be similar to Awakening based on the brief gameplay snippet we saw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 16:03

Pretty much sums up my view on the new Fire Emblem:

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 Attachment

Damn it! It looks just like awakening, stupid 'team up' mechanics, rubbish flat terrain maps. Aghhhh!

Apart from that, everything else looked really promising! Especially looking forward to Monster Hunter + Majora's Mask. Oh and both the new and old xenoblade games!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 16:41

There wasn't a whole lot for me in the Direct. The new Mario vs. DK, maybe? Other than that, XCX is still ages away, Puzzle & Dragons looks nice but doesn't get me hyped, and then it's all remakes and TBS.

Looks like it's only Jastergame for Spring, then. I've still got to pick up CTTT, though.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 17:07

Awesome direct, if only because of the fire emblem announcement and finally teasing us with some actual plot of xenoblade X.  It may be extremely early, but based on what they showed of Xenoblade X I can't help but think we might have RPG of the gen coming from this baby, that art direction, that amazingly detailed world, mother effing completely controllable mechs, a story of a astonishingly grand scale, and a soundtrack to die for (and here I was thinking Sawano was off his a-game after kill la kill and aldnoah, absolutely delighted to see I'm being proved wrong and we're getting something on par with gundam unicorn and blue exorcist's soundtracks instead), this game is honestly looking like perfection in almost every aspect right now.  Only aspect that could be better is probably the battle system, but that's far too early to tell and xenoblade's battle system was pretty good to begin with.  

That majoras 3ds made me drool in envy, but alas we probably won't get it and even if australia does I can be certain I won't have the money.  Still, it's amazingly eye catching and great eye candy!  I was also glad to see that the frame rate issues that made xenoblade 3d look so atrocious when it was first revealed may have been ironed out, it's still a little too early to tell but it's looking more and more promising, and the ability to play music will be great for those who don't own the four disc soundtrack that I'm totally not bragging about owning or anything..
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 23:41

Just watched it, thought it was a excellent direct there's new stuff some dates. Couldn't really ask for much more apart some more Wii U stuff like Yoshi or Kirby for instance would of been nice.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 23:44

That majora's n3dsxl is getting ordered.
The Xenoblade games both look exceptional.
Monster Hunter should be fun.
Downloading the MP trilogy on wii u is ideal.
Fire Emblem and STEAM will be ace.
I'll probably end up playing all them shooty ones like airplane shoot and free to play shoot. What else am I forgetting?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 1:25

drunkalilly wrote:
I'll probably end up playing all them shooty ones like airplane shoot and free to play shoot. What else am I forgetting?

Chicken shoot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next