It's Sunny! Thank Goodness for Consoles We Can Take Outside!

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Muss
Disciple of Overton

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   Wed 21 Mar 2018 - 19:53

The_Jaster wrote:
So that indie showcase was short but sweet, the games I like the look of the most were Bomb Chicken & The Messenger - Pool panic looks odd but still good & my ears perked up when I heard the words "Rhythm bulllet hell" for Just shapes & beats.

The rhythm bullet hell concept has me interested as well - hopefully they put out a game that caters to people interested in tough rhythm action as well as those looking for something much less frustrating than Thumper!

I also loved the look of Pool Panic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   Wed 21 Mar 2018 - 22:01

Pool Panic looked like if the Cuphead people made a... I want to say pool game, but it's nothing like that is it? Anyway, colour (possibly white?) me interested, but I'll wait for reviews first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
The_Jaster
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   Wed 21 Mar 2018 - 23:41

Muss wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
So that indie showcase was short but sweet, the games I like the look of the most were Bomb Chicken & The Messenger - Pool panic looks odd but still good & my ears perked up when I heard the words "Rhythm bulllet hell" for Just shapes & beats.

The rhythm bullet hell concept has me interested as well - hopefully they put out a game that caters to people interested in tough rhythm action as well as those looking for something much less frustrating than Thumper!

I also loved the look of Pool Panic!

They said the Rhythm bullet hell game had co-op as well didn't they? That should be pretty interesting to try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: