We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 19:53

The_Jaster wrote:
So that indie showcase was short but sweet, the games I like the look of the most were Bomb Chicken & The Messenger - Pool panic looks odd but still good & my ears perked up when I heard the words "Rhythm bulllet hell" for Just shapes & beats.

The rhythm bullet hell concept has me interested as well - hopefully they put out a game that caters to people interested in tough rhythm action as well as those looking for something much less frustrating than Thumper!

I also loved the look of Pool Panic!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 22:01

Pool Panic looked like if the Cuphead people made a... I want to say pool game, but it's nothing like that is it? Anyway, colour (possibly white?) me interested, but I'll wait for reviews first.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 23:41

Muss wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
So that indie showcase was short but sweet, the games I like the look of the most were Bomb Chicken & The Messenger - Pool panic looks odd but still good & my ears perked up when I heard the words "Rhythm bulllet hell" for Just shapes & beats.

The rhythm bullet hell concept has me interested as well - hopefully they put out a game that caters to people interested in tough rhythm action as well as those looking for something much less frustrating than Thumper!

I also loved the look of Pool Panic!

They said the Rhythm bullet hell game had co-op as well didn't they? That should be pretty interesting to try.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptySun 5 Aug 2018 - 21:24

Just announced at EVO - we've got a Smash Direct coming 3pm on Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptySun 5 Aug 2018 - 21:29

What's the betting on a BETA / Demo to be announced in that direct to go live for Nintendo Online.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 20:31

NEW CHARACTERS PLEASE. I'd like Decidueye, K. Rool, Phoenix Wright, and Chris Scullion. At a pinch I could live without Phoenix.

Also I read that the Evo Smash 4 tournament was a big load of bobbins.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 20:58

I'd expect a new character or two, for sure. A demo is a likely shout too.

And yep, Smash 4 was a shambles with two Bayonetta players stalling by shooting bullets at each other and doing nothing because they were upset that the crowd wasn't happy when they knocked out the fan favourite. Thankfully, Melee was a much better showing!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 21:20

Fighting games are all about those Walking dead crossovers these days so I'll be pissed if Hershel isn't announced in this direct.

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 Tumblr_m4skr6JysV1r5c510o1_1280
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 22:17

Heads up, it's Hershel!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 13:55

I honestly kind of half hope they don't announce anyone. Won't happen but it's what I want. Hopefully it won't be K.rool or another dumb Fire Emblem character that isn't Hector or anything silly like that. Although if they insist on being silly they should go full-silly and add Superman and Goku. The meltdowns would be rather fun to watch.

Either way this'll be the single player mode information I wager.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 15:34

See I'm expecting it to be very online multiplayer focused, as this is a direct coming before they start charging for switch online. Maybe a smash testfire (testbrawl?) for paid subscribers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 21:11

Athrun888 wrote:
I honestly kind of half hope they don't announce anyone

Why's that? More of a surprise for unlocking them at launch? I think they need to announce a couple more newbies to seal the deal for those on the fence.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 21:46

Athrun wrote:
Either way this'll be the single player mode information I wager.

OrangeRakoon wrote:
See I'm expecting it to be very online multiplayer focused, as this is a direct coming before they start charging for switch online. Maybe a smash testfire (testbrawl?) for paid subscribers.

I can see them doing all of what folk have suggested so far, so single player info, some new fighters then a demo/network test to cap off the direct.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 22:27

JayMoyles wrote:
Athrun888 wrote:

Why's that? More of a surprise for unlocking them at launch?

I second this question, unless that is the reason.  If so it's a good reason.  Heck, I'd prefer it if Sakurai went, 'Actually there are n new fighters we haven't shown you yet, and we hope you enjoying discovering them!'

Which I'll inevitably do by them popping up in a ProsafiaGaming thumbnail. 😒

EDIT: Bad luck mate. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 11:14

JayMoyles wrote:
Athrun888 wrote:

Why's that? More of a surprise for unlocking them at launch? I think they need to announce a couple more newbies to seal the deal for those on the fence.
Pretty much. There are exceptions, like Ridley's reveal, but I still fondly remember and miss the days when I didn't even know most of the roster going into a Smash game only to find Mewtwo. Some serious childhood memories are tied to characters being discovered by unlocks.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 18:22

It's a fair call. Not quite sure why they've gone, 'By the way we're going to reveal everything before launch.' Part of me thinks it's a really ham-fisted way of sticking two fingers up at leakers. I can't think of any other reason why they'd do it - not that that's a good one. Neutral
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptySat 11 Aug 2018 - 16:29

I think that pretty much nails why they'll be showing off all the characters before launch. It's so difficult to keep something a surprise in this day and age with leakers and internet culture in general. The game would be out for less than a day before the hidden characters would be plastered all over news sites and Twitter. Wasn't that what happened with Duck Hunt Dog when Smash 3DS launched?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptySun 12 Aug 2018 - 18:54

Yup. If Scullion recalls correctly, some git got the game early when they weren't supposed to and streamed the entire. Damn. Thing.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 18:49

Direct, boys! 35 minutes of games, short and sweet. I'm guessing 5-10 minutes on 3DS games... and the rest on Smash Bros. Ultimate. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 19:07

I'd take anything that isn't a indie or SMASH.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 19:14

(BotW2 is announced)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 19:15

That's Switch going on eBay then
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 19:53

I reckon they'll devote a sizeable chunk of the Direct to giving us some info on the online service. It's pretty much a necessity at this stage considering it's launching this month and all. Beyond that, the only safe prediction I've got is a new Smash character reveal and that's it.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 9:46

For anyone not aware, it has been postponed due to an earthquake
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 16:39

Which is absolutely fine and anybody who disagrees is an entitled twonk. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next