We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyFri 4 Jul 2014 - 4:25

I've seen the pre aired Flash and Constantine which were brilliant
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyFri 4 Jul 2014 - 16:44

The_Jaster wrote:
Did no one here watch the TV adaptation of Fargo when it was on? Absolutely brilliant TV.

I set it to record then accidentally deleted the first couple of episodes before I watched them. I will give it a go, on Netflix or if it's repeated or whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 7:34

The_Jaster wrote:
Did no one here watch the TV adaptation of Fargo when it was on? Absolutely brilliant TV.

Oh yeah, I sure did, you betcha. Winky Face Great stuff, recommended to anyone who hasn't seen it up to press. A further indication that TV has gotten darker in recent months...
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 18:16

Wimbledon final, an epic final it was too. There's nothing quiet like seeing two players like Djocovic and Federer going at it in a contest of pure skill and endurance. Matches like these are why even though I'm not the biggest fan of sports in general I really like keeping an eye on tennis.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014 - 9:59

So they've picked a new permanent host for Never Mind The Buzzcocks
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014 - 20:56

Interesting choice there, I remember him being an OK host but not a stand out one. Hopefully it'll give him a chance to shine being more regular though!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptySat 12 Jul 2014 - 9:33

I think it's a good idea.

They need to pick a permanent host for HIGNFY now; the guest hosts are just there for the captains to laugh at (incompetent non-politicians) or Ian Hislop to make sarcastic comments at (incompetent politicians).
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptySat 12 Jul 2014 - 18:10

Jimbob wrote:
I think it's a good idea.

They need to pick a permanent host for HIGNFY now; the guest hosts are just there for the captains to laugh at (incompetent non-politicians) or Ian Hislop to make sarcastic comments at (incompetent politicians).

^that. There are a few recurring presenters that clearly aren't gimmicks (eg Alexander Armstrong and Kirsty Young) but if you're going to concentrate on them then you might as well pick one and run with them.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptySun 13 Jul 2014 - 2:43

I'm lying in bed watching Stewart Lee's comedy vehicle season 2 on DVD. It's probably the only comedy I can think of which is less don't, the driver one of . I can't get enough of Sri why ten sober but it's not doing just now. Going over my head I think.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptySun 13 Jul 2014 - 14:34

Drunkalilly wrote:
It's probably the only comedy I can think of which is less don't, the driver one of . I can't get enough of Sri why ten sober but it's not doing just now. Going over my head I think.

Yup.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 14:16

So were you all part of 909.6 million people that watched the world cup final.

Talking about sport it's not long till the commonwealth games begin, anyone car about that.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 21:50

Yes.
No.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014 - 11:11

Didn't think so, The Open starts on Thursday anyone excited for that.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014 - 14:20

Oh god, I worked at the Open in St Andrews in 2010 and have since hated golf forever more.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014 - 14:31

I've been watching a depressing amount of Storage Hunters - one of the fakest "reality" shows I've ever seen, but it's strangely captivating. I'd definitely class it as a guilty pleasure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014 - 15:24

Quote :

Nope, barely watched any of the world cup at all as I find most international games beyond boring but thankfully the real stuff starts tonight.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014 - 15:31

Mock the Week. Because it's funny. I love Hugh Dennis, and I like the new Sri Lankan chappie they've got on as a semi-permanent panel member, too.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014 - 17:47

The_Jaster wrote:
Quote :

Nope, barely watched any of the world cup at all as I find most international games beyond boring but thankfully the real stuff starts tonight.

I didn't watch to much in the end, of course watched the final as it's only every 4 years but have updated the football thread title as like you said real stuffs now. Well 30 something day's to the proper proper stuff.

I like storage hunters, pawn stars etc
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014 - 21:06

Balladeer wrote:
Mock the Week.  Because it's funny.  I love Hugh Dennis, and I like the new Sri Lankan chappie they've got on as a semi-permanent panel member, too.

Sadly missed all the Mocks so far - love that show! And are you referring to former Maths teacher Romesh Ranganathan (sp), perchance? He's a comedian I'd love to see live.

masofdas wrote:

Yes! More tense than I thought it'd be, though the right team won. Glad of Germany winning... whodathungit?
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014 - 22:01

Anybody watching the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony? I am not, but judging by the updates on my newsfeed, this is A Good Thing:

"Dear commonwealth, I've lived here five years - Glasgow is not like this! Don't believe their cheesy lies! 🙈"

"Help. Ma. Boab."

"This commonwealth games Opening is pretty much the most painful I've ever seen. Wow!!!! What the McTartan Haggis?!"

and the powerfully simple: "Oh dear"
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyThu 24 Jul 2014 - 1:08

I had the wonderful "Brutally ashamed to be Scottish now".
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 6:07

JayMoyles wrote:
I had the wonderful "Brutally ashamed to be Scottish now".

That wasn't anything to do with the Games.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 7:29

ZeroJones wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
Mock the Week.  Because it's funny.  I love Hugh Dennis, and I like the new Sri Lankan chappie they've got on as a semi-permanent panel member, too.

Sadly missed all the Mocks so far - love that show! And are you referring to former Maths teacher Romesh Ranganathan (sp), perchance? He's a comedian I'd love to see live.

I am indeed! Non-white comedians are the best, simply because they can (and do) mock their races mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 8:20

To all the Scottish forumites: don't worry - everyone will have 100% forgotten the opening ceremony and BBC coverage by next week anyway, and they'll just remember the actual sporting bits.

Except the little doggies when the athletes came in - d'aaaaaw! *loses man points*
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 17:03

Burn notice season six, partway through the third disc right now and all I can say is holy ****.  This season has had the tension ramped up the entire time (first episode was possibly even more intense than every previous season finale), and now the **** has well and truly hit the fan.  I was worried that because I'd had a major spoiler about the season I wouldn't be that in to this season, but thankfully that wasn't the case, and what a climax we're going towards.  And just when I think they can't get any bigger with the explosions they go and do that.   Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next