We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 22:00

The trail of evidence for Drunka's £1,000 fine starts here! Thumbs Down...
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 0:47

I genuinely haven't watched, or even been hooked up to, the tv for a year or two and I haven't used I player since they put that message at the start saying not to. I'm not paying for some archaic technology I don't use!

(I watched 2016 wipe on youtube. Is that more or less illegal?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 8:17

Anyone seen Inside No. 9? I watched the first series recently. 'Black comedy' they call it. Not seeing all that much of the 'comedy' myself. The ends of some of those episodes - brrr.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 19:59

Started this little known show called Lost over the evening. Can't say I'm super in to it yet but I'd be lying if I said I could stop. Too many mysteries, methinks I'm stuck on the train until either I get some answers or the show jumps the shark.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 22:03

Ooh, I'm interested to hear what you think! Like yourself, I jumped on Lost late and quite removed from the hype and I ended up loving it.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 21:46

Walking The Americas on Channel 4 just started. A fine programme fronted by a guy from my neck of the woods. Thumbs Up! He's walking from Mexico to Colombia, much like he walked the Himalayas (last year) and the Nile (2015). Very good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 22:20

That sounds pretty cool, like Long Way Round/ Down but with feet instead of motorcycles.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:40

Sherlock Ep. 2:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:04

Soon
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:09

Funnily enough, I've just started season 4!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2017 - 22:58

Season 4 was better than 3, in my opinion, though still not at the heights of the first two seasons.

In other news, The Last Leg is back... and it's got David Tennant on it! Love Dance
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 22:56

Unlikely to ring a bell with anyone this - maybe the older forumites... but British kids' TV was sometimes a bit... odd. in the early 90s. This is a program I thought I'd imagined...
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 8:42

I remember that! Grin Oh, wait - I'm old. Winky Face

Your friend and mine, Russell T. Davies, had a hand in the programme, I discovered later. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 21:50

Cheers Zero! I'm just pleased it wasn't some kind of fever dream! It certainly seems like it, mind. Even in 1990, did kids want to watch a 5 minute parody of Last of the Summer Wine? And I get that Zounds was "ironic", but... what?

Unfortunately, this has led me to the Radio Time Genome project, and checking the listings for Children's BBC between 1987 and 1992. If I find a show I don't recognise, I Google it. DO NOT DO THIS. NOT EVEN IF YOU ARE IN YOUR MID-TWENTIES, CHECKING FOR 1997. You'll be sucked down an existential black hole through the force of nostalgia. I wonder what it's going to be like for the next generation, Googling "Best Minecraft Videos 2014"...

Anyway, sorry everyone - this topic is "What are you watching on the television?", not "what did you watch as a kid?". This probably should have been in Share Some YouTube Videos.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 21:32

Broadchurch has returned to TV screens before its lead writer takes the poisoned chalice that is the Doctor Who lead writer posish. It's slow and creepy! Dance
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 21:35

Meanwhile I've been rewatching Blackadder.  It's still one of the funniest things on TV ever.

Time to lock the thread sirs?  (Apologies for curtailing any Broadchurch discussion Zero. Embarrassed Or delaying it by a thread, anyway.)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 22:02

Yup, it's a lockdown! Grin It falls to some fine forumite to pull the ring pull on 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'

DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40