Zelda In Surprise Meteos Promotion In The Champions' Balladeer

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Multiple Multiplatform Matters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Tue 7 Feb 2017 - 10:32

Sure and Drunka has even posted replies to Cappa about WWE 2K16 or 17 in the PlayStation Playing thread but you look at it and go why do we have this stickyed thread which was created to talk about multiformat games not being used.

I get why as something like 10 out of 13 of us (I think that's sort of how many active members, we've got), automatically default to the PlayStation thread but let's use this stickyed one (before it may go into the lava, if doesn't get used ) as those other 3 should be included along with any new members that might pop in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Tue 23 May 2017 - 14:22

Dragon's Dogma coming to PS4/ XBox One.

Yass! I was hoping for XBox BC but I'll take this any day. I enjoyed what I played of DD on PS3 but I tried to A) rush it and B) play it right after Dark Souls. Hopefully I'll be able to give it a fair crack of the whip this time and get far enough to enjoy some of the properly mad (and very Japanese) story stuff.

Obviously, would have liked a Switch version with a game of this length so I could get some time in on the go, but I'll take what I can get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
Crumpy Andy
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Tue 23 May 2017 - 16:32

I think I've made peace with the fact I'll never get into DD, I've wanted to so badly and tried so many times. It just feels too shonky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Tue 23 May 2017 - 19:38

Is there a chance of that shonkiness being fixed for this rerelease, d'you reckon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumpy Andy
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Tue 23 May 2017 - 20:07

I'd say it's pretty slim! Capcom aren't well known for putting effort into their rereleases & they'd need to change some core systems to make it less naff. The original game did get a rerelease/working on the original consoles where they tried to improve it (adding fast travel etc), but it still felt very cumbersome and too much of a chore for me!

It has a lovable charm to it, for those that can see past the combat there's a lot to love. Just not for me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Tue 23 May 2017 - 21:38

This is a port of the PC version which came out last year (I think) and don't heard about any fixes or what not but could check out reviews etc of that version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Tue 23 May 2017 - 21:39

There were certainly a lot of people who love the game as it was originally released. And this is Andy . . .

I'll almost definitely be giving this a go (if it actually comes to the UK, mind) so watch this space!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Fri 23 Jun 2017 - 16:56

Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 11:19

Anyone planning on picking up A Hat in Time, which is a homage to classic 3D platformers and being very well received? For myself, this looks better then Yooka-Laylee which I'm still yet to play as I like a lot of you I've been waiting for the Switch version. Now both these are out at a similar time and without looking, AHiT is likely cheaper as well then YL (Switch price not PS4 etc) for what seems to be the better game.

The only thing at the moment which is putting me of is it is only on PC, PS4, Xbox One and not Switch where I want to play the game with the only word on that being:

Hey everyone, thank you so much for your continued support of A Hat in Time!! A while ago, we asked our fans to make sure to let everyone know how much you care about the game, and you really have! Humble and Gears now have access to Nintendo Switch devkits. Unfortunately, we won't have time to touch the devkits for a while now that we're SO close to release (October 5th). Additionally, we'd like to remind everyone that there are NO PLANS for additional releases until we make any kind of official announcement.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Multiplatform Matters   

Back to top Go down

Multiple Multiplatform Matters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5