GNamer Restaurant's Dish Of The Day: Ravio-li

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Opinion Piece: The 5 Best Games and 5 Best Films about Shooting Robots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Opinion Piece: The 5 Best Games and 5 Best Films about Shooting Robots   Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 1:34

The Best Roboshoots.

Please give this a read, I spent ages writing it when I could've been playing Bayonetta. And I had to sit and watch/ play loads of roboviolence, which was a real chore.
Balladeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
ZeroJones
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Opinion Piece: The 5 Best Games and 5 Best Films about Shooting Robots   Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 9:28

Fun stuff, and well worth a read! A great #1 film, as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Opinion Piece: The 5 Best Games and 5 Best Films about Shooting Robots   Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 9:32

I did read, really glad you liked BD seems to be one of those forgotten gems and all the rest is good the only one that seems out of place is Titanfall agree was the only reason to get a ONE at one point, hey I even bought ONE to play it but about month later the 360 version came out finally and was exactly the same kinda making the whole point of getting a ONE for it redundant especially the 360 having a bigger online community and reckon it will soon be top for MP on the ONE with Halo:MCC & the COD this year is looking really good for MP everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Opinion Piece: The 5 Best Games and 5 Best Films about Shooting Robots   Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 11:20

Just coming in to say that I've given it a read. As for my opinions, I'm not a great fan of roboshooting, so I don't really have one. Sorry Drunka! Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Opinion Piece: The 5 Best Games and 5 Best Films about Shooting Robots   Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 23:40

Booo Transformers films. But Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Short Circuit, so you end up in the black. And yes, Binary Domain's box art is Spectrum-tastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion Piece: The 5 Best Games and 5 Best Films about Shooting Robots   

Back to top Go down

Opinion Piece: The 5 Best Games and 5 Best Films about Shooting Robots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1