We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things

Go down 
+21
flora-chan
Rum
Cube
Treesmurf
oldschool
gjones
JayMoyles
Admin
shanks
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Sylveon
Gogoata
ZeroJones
Fastpie
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
The_Jaster
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Dec 2014 - 18:36

Ooh, very nice. Was that an accumulator?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Dec 2014 - 18:38

Jimbob wrote:
That hat's totally realistic looking, Balla.

Very Happy

Just seen this. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Dec 2014 - 21:26

Bought a DVD shelve thing, which I've built and put all my GameCube games in, picked up a 1TB HDD for the Wii U due to ASDA being a pain again.

Also the grinch & chicken run on dreamcast taking me to only 41 games to go for a complete EU set.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 8:44

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 Sam_0111

Quiet possibly the biggest box I've ever received in the mail, at last my haul from definitely not a self-given b-day gift two weeks ago despite my general apathy for it last year and the reason I've been scrounging for expendable money the last month and a half is here!  To make things sweeter my newest soundtrack arrived at the same time, a soundtrack I have been keeping any eye out for for years turned up on ebay and is at long last mine!!  I've wanted the Falcom jdk Band Spring 2008 soundtrack since I got in to Falcom's music ages back, so this is a massive score to me.

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 Sam_0112

I tell you anime figures are murder on the wallet.  Originally had it released in december good smile company's Mikasa Ackerman would have probably been here instead of the jehuty and soundtrack, I can't say I feel unhappy about the delay given what I was able to buy instead.  Finally I can listen to every version of Silver Will whenever I feel like, at long last, and the band's rendition of The Dawn of Ys is simply amazing.  Meanwhile the jehuty normally cost over 13000 yen, I got it for almost half that!

Totally worth the price mind you, just look at the level of detail on this!  I can see why people drop tons on figure collections after getting this.  
Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 Sam_0113
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 11:15

Shocked

I do want the SAO figures
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 12:55

masofdas wrote:
Bought a DVD shelve thing, which I've built and put all my GameCube games in, picked up a 1TB HDD for the Wii U due to ASDA being a pain again.

Also the grinch & chicken run on dreamcast taking me to only 41 games to go for a complete EU set.

Do you have the full Samba De Amigo set yet, mas? Grin

~~~

As stated elsewhere, yesterday I purchased Shovel Knight and Street Gangs on 3DS. Not physical purchases in any way, but what are you going to do about it?
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 12:59

Nope still not got it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 13:27

That's great! Means you've still got a genuine gem to obtain, even with so many games on your shelf already.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 13:41

There is a few gems Bangai-O, Cannon Spike, Evil Twin, Flogian Bros, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Maken X, Marvel vs Capcom 1, Rez, Sambe de Amigo and Street Fighter III: Double Impact.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 10:10

shanks wrote:
Shocked

I do want the SAO figures

Why the shock?  I do like to splurge from time to time you know! Smile

Alas they're out of stock now so you'll have to snap sinon and kirito up from wherever you get figures after they're released I'm afraid.  I had my order in since she first turned up on HLJ waaaaaaaay back in the middle of last year because I just love sinon's design and knew she'd be hard to get (for a decent price at least) otherwise.  On the bright side I'm sure there'll be more sinon figures in the future, sword art online is way too popular for it to just stop with kotobukiya's figure!  Whether they can top koto's on the other hand, that's a entirely different story!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 12:33

Yeah I'm used to the hunt, some of the Kamen Rider figures I've wanted have taken me ages to get, and there are still some I'm wanting
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 7:30

Given my odds of moving in the not too distant future I haven't set Sinon and Rikka up, but I decided since Kirito looked bad in the box to set him up, the result?

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 Sam_0210

Not too shabby for a 1500 yen figure, nicely detailed and posed and the size is pretty large as well.

I also dropped a couple hundred dollars on a bunch of other purchases, including an anime set and some more game soundtracks. Unless some problems crop up those should all arrive in a week to week and a half going by past experiences.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 7:34

I bought many PS3 games, as I received a PS3 and The Last of Us at Chrimbo. I've got the Uncharted trilogy, the Killzone trilogy, the Resistance trilogy, the Jak and Daxter trilogy and Ratchet and Clank HD trilogy remakes, as well as Infamous all to tuck into. They only set me back about £60 too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 7:43

Nice one Jay, that's a brilliant haul to get tucked into! Off the top of my head I'd say keep your eye out for Resistance 3 as well judging by that selection. It's my favourite FPS campaign of the gen, you can play the others but they're much more dated, plus the story is pretty separate.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 7:46

Yeah, really happy with it! My PS3 is mainly just a Persona 5 machine, but there's no point in not picking up the exclusives I missed while I wait on Persona 5 coming out.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 11:44

That's the good thing about coming into a last gen system, as so many great that can be picked up cheap and like you said waiting for Persona 5 which is a RPG, The PS3 has loads of them as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 11:50

mas wrote:
like you said waiting for Persona 5 which is a RPG

Quote :
Persona 5 which is a RPG

Quote :
Persona 5 is a RPG

& here was me thinking it was a Rhythm game. Razz
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 12:25

The_Jaster wrote:
mas wrote:
like you said waiting for Persona 5 which is a RPG

Quote :
Persona 5 which is a RPG

Quote :
Persona 5 is a RPG

& here was me thinking it was a Rhythm game. Razz

Well...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 12:59

Shit! I thought I was safe to pick that genre. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 13:50

A Persona rhythm game, whatever next? Persona X Cooking Mama?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 18:19

Well...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 19:03

Bravo for trying anyway, Jay. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 8:55

It was worth a go. Laughing

On a Persona related note, I recently bought Persona 3 over PSN. I think once I'm done with that I'll pick up Persona Q on 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 10:06

A strange creature landed on my doormat yesterday:

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 Gremlins2nes
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 13:00

NICE!

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart spreading the news................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next