We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch

Go down 
+9
ZeroSuitSamus2
rlsniper789
masofdas
Fancy Fancy
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
Silver light
JayMoyles
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 5 EmptySun 25 Oct 2020 - 14:06

First is better imo

It is a bargain and I'm tempted but don't know when I would play it and feels like I just be buying it for the sake of it

Yet if I saw it for £8 in GAME, I would snap it up so Tingle
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 19:53

From what I've read, 'first is better' seems to be what most people think. And £8! That's a steal, that is! It'll last you 50h and you'll probably love it! £8!

Do let us know how you get on Rum - I played it recently and had a really good time, so I'd be very happy to Jimbob-Dragon's Dogma this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2020 - 1:49

I am tempted to pick it up out of curiosity, and just to see if this is another of Andy's dumb opinions or one of his rare good ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2020 - 9:57

Second is better gameplay-wise, but the story is barely memorable, it's more an average RPG than something interesting and noteworthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5