We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch

Go down 
+9
ZeroSuitSamus2
rlsniper789
masofdas
Fancy Fancy
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
Silver light
JayMoyles
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rlsniper789
Ejected into the Lava
rlsniper789

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 16:55

Been interested in this game for a while, and after playing the demo I decided I must get it. It looks gorgeous, plays great and I really like the voice acting. Only problem is it's gonna be released right in the middle of my Mock Exams Sad
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 17:28

Stu_the_great wrote:
I played the demo through twice for this yesterday, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't really see how there'll be any real strategy to the battles, but they do at least keep you on your toes at all times.

Also: I know Drippy was the same in the Japanese dub of both games, but the Scottish accent suits his character perfectly. It's great to see LEVEL-5 giving us another top-notch translation.

Drippy sounds Welsh to me.......when do us Scots say Boy-o? (apart from just there Razz )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 20:11

*slaps forehead* Duh!

I meant Welsh.

What do you make of the game's combat, Jas? I imagine it would interest you to know that the DS version featured turn-based combat.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 21:42

Aye its good, it lets me move & defend when I want to so I'm happy about that oh & despite the DS versions turned based combat I was still really interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 8:57

Well I'm now interested in buying this, but the ship has sailed. Mentioned on Twitter, but if anyone spots any spare stock Laughing Laughing floating around, I'd be grateful of a heads-up. Cheers guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 18:49

game have dispatched my standard copy, with preorder book and collectors guide. ive seen all versions selling for silly money on eBay
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 22:00

Fancy Fancy wrote:
Well I'm now interested in buying this, but the ship has sailed. Mentioned on Twitter, but if anyone spots any spare stock Laughing Laughing floating around, I'd be grateful of a heads-up. Cheers guys. Smile

Withouat a PS3, at least you'd have an excuse for leaving it sealed this time. Laughing

EDIT:

Sent you a Twitter mention, but ShopTo have it back in stock again!(!) At full price this time (well, by fourteen pence).
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 23:24

Cheers for the heads up Stu (here & on Twitter). Much appreciated! Grin Shopto have accepted my preorder, but who knows if it'll go through ok?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 18:10

My shopto order is now processing Dance Dance Dance
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 19:59

No action here yet. I'm scared! Pale
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 23:16

It's certainly a strange old situation regarding preorders. Problems at Zavvi/TheHut. Play.com having them in stock earlier on (& still showing as in stock at the moment). Amazon orders placed after 24 Jan (I think) delayed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 22:57

I can't believe how jammy I've been with this. My copy will be with me tomorrow at some point! Gotta love ShopTo.

I am stupidly excited for this game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 23:17

Same here Bounce Bounce Bounce
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 13:20

mines still not here and game dispatched it on monday urghh
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 13:27

Mine arrived at 12:15PM. Just need a PS3 now! Lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 15:07

I just checked my emails & my copy should arrive between 5pm & 6pm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 23:36

Fancy Fancy wrote:
Mine arrived at 12:15PM. Just need a PS3 now! Lol!

A minor oversight!

My copy be here, I just don't have time to sit down with it before the weekend.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 10:46

This game really really makes me want a PS3. The more gameplay videos I see of it the more I want to play it myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 21:47

Played about 4 hrs of this so far & really enjoying it so far the art style & characters are fantastic (thanks to studio Ghibli) I'm assuming its a slow start but in those 4 hours I've done a lot of tracking back & forth in the same area.

Early days yet though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 22:31

From the first level of the demo, I sensed there might be a fair bit of mandatory fetch-questing in this game; but who cares when it looks and plays so well?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Feb 2013 - 12:59

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 20130210 Its here, will be playing this for the rest of the day
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Feb 2013 - 20:35

I've reached the Forest of Plenty, and I'm loving this game so far. The visuals are nothing short of spectacular, and Mr. Drippy could steal the show in the 'Best RPG Sidekick' stakes.

Anyone spotted any glitches yet? I encountered a 'frozen' pigeon on the streets of Ding Dong Dell. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Feb 2013 - 20:40

im only in ding dong well were a pussy fell, mr driapy is brilliant
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Feb 2013 - 22:18

Stu_the_great wrote:
I've reached the Forest of Plenty, and I'm loving this game so far. The visuals are nothing short of spectacular, and Mr. Drippy could steal the show in the 'Best RPG Sidekick' stakes.

Anyone spotted any glitches yet? I encountered a 'frozen' pigeon on the streets of Ding Dong Dell. Laughing

Also at the Forest of Plenty, not found any glitches but the little girl left of the ding dong dell entrance really likes "Pee Pee time" Laughing Drippy's nicknames for people have had me giggling away to myself as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 21:04

I'm done in Al Mamoon for the time being, heading to the Temple of Trials soon, but I need to do some serious grinding and I think I've had all the time I'll be able to get with the game before next weekend. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next