We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII

Go down 
+17
Muss
gjones
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
Jimbob
fronkhead
Balladeer
Admin
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Athrun888
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Jan 2015 - 8:59

Double post, dangit - but some eejit has reviewed Paper Monsters Recut for the website. I know - a game that everyone was dying to find out about. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Jan 2015 - 20:08

Tales from the Borderlands: Episode One - Zer0 Sum, PS4
Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 2Q==

Not sure if you can call it the last game I finished as it's only episode 1 of 5 but I think in the old thread when people finished episodes of The Walking Dead they talked about them.

Anyway I downloaded the season pass as it was on offer & then there was the extra 10% off and as I've enjoyed what I've played of TWD, thought I'd give this a bash.

I don't know much about the Borderlands Universe but is one I like the look of but thankfully this game seems to be it's own story which only touches on the previous games unlike Game of Thrones which is set during the show & that universe that you kinda need to know what's going on. Hence why I didn't buy GoT as well due to not seeing season 4 of the show yet.

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 Blheader

But the actual game is your standard Telltale Adventure game which you play more for the story and as this is set in the Borderlands Universe it can be funny which it is.

So not to go much more into it but if you like Telltale games and kinda interested in the Borderlands Universe & want something more light hearted then TWD then download this.

Also it has Troy Baker & Laura Bailey doing voice work which is always good.  

No score in till the complete season is done.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 14:31

I am on a roll!

Bayonetta

Now when I tried this a few years back on ps3 I just didn't get or see the fuss over it at all, I didn't like the way it looked, the characters bugged me & the music felt out of place however I could see fun fighting mechanics underneath all that.

So when the sequel was announced I kept a close eye on it but didn't think I would be getting it & yet again be left confused when I see folk rave about it but then they announced the 2 games bundle I was swept up in the excitement & decided to give it another chance.

I'm really glad I did give it that second chance as it's one of those games that doesn't pretend to be anything else other than a game, in fact it smacks you in the face and shows you it's proud to be a game, anyhow I grew to really like the characters and the B movie-esque lines they would throw out & considering the games age the visuals during certain set pieces were excellent & the use of fly me to the moon is downright genius.

Score: Even though it could be really frustrating at times I still give this game Fun out of fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 14:40

Yay, another bayonetta completer! Get on and play the second, it's more generous with the scores so it makes you feel like your skills from the first game really count for something.

Anyhoo, I just finished Bioshock 2. I absolutely loved it to bits and will right some more words later, about my experience of this game and the first one. I ought to try and get some poems done too, I haven't written many lately.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 15:15

Bishock 2 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 15:51

Bioshock 2 : MuchbetterthanInfinite/10 Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 15:54

Your mad bro
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 15:59

Drunkalilly wrote:
Yay, another bayonetta completer! Get on and play the second, it's more generous with the scores so it makes you feel like your skills from the first game really count for something.

I think I will play through something else first before starting the second just for a bit of variety but I am looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 18:43

I left a fair gap between the two, as I finished the first on (Wii U) release and saved the second for Christmas. My skills didn't diminish in the meantime Grin

Bioshock 2 definitely gets the Drunka 10/10
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 20:30

Bioshock should of got a 25/10 then
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 0:03

Bioshock 2
Here is a review.
Here's a poem. Its about how beautiful and terrifying the actual ocean is, but Rapture (and a girl's eyes, shut up I'm a romantic) inspired it.
Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 Side
If you can find me a real-life version of this plush, I will love you forever.
10/10
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 0:15

I'm not wrong it's my opinion that it didn't need to be made and isn't very good compared to the classic which is Bioshock. But might be similar to the dragon age talk on the podcast that I hold the first & ken levine in such high regard that I was always not going like what seemed like a cheap cash grab by 2k.

But I would check Minerva's Den DLC and go play the sublime Infinite.

I even remember buying a second 360 (elite) as mine (core) was in for repair due to RROD, just to play bioshock and something called halo 3 coming bit longer after those were the days when xbox had great exclusive.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 1:35

mas wrote:
I'm not wrong it's my opinion that it didn't need to be made and isn't very good compared to the classic which is Bioshock.

I feel I have to say this again just because you say it's your opinion doesn't mean it can't be wrong, it's an opinion not a fact and Buska just has a different one from you.

---

Anyhow I will return to playing these games myself one day...........bloody losing save data is the worst. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 11:31

I agree if I said my opinion was the sky was green yeah I'm wrong as it's clear blue.

But when Drunka brings up in his review that I'm wrong, well I'm not I was telling him Opinion on why I thought he should of just skipped it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 13:44

Well my opinion is that your opinion is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 14:11

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 Opinions_gif_xlarge

Very Happy

(Not directed at anyone in particular.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 15:59

For me, if it's a subjective matter, no opinion is wrong, as such - just different. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 16:09

Well an opinion of good/bad can be wrong/right. An opinion on like/dislike can't. It's all terminology but we're all just joking around mas, no need to get worked up Laughing As much as I hate Majora's Mask it's not ACTUALLY bad. (We shall never speak of that again)
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 16:16

Drunkalilly wrote:
Well my opinion is that your opinion is wrong.

This.

ZeroJones wrote:
For me, if it's a subjective matter, no opinion is wrong, as such - just different. Thumbs Up!

& this.

---

Also I can't judge the games myself as I haven't played either for long enough to see who I'd agree with however, mas, it just seems like when you put your point across that you are saying it's a fact.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 16:28

Everything I have ever said, and everything I will ever say, from this day until my last day, is 100% bantz.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 16:43

andyman949 wrote:
As much as I hate Majora's Mask it's not ACTUALLY bad. (We shall never speak of that again)

I'll hold you to that. Grin
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 6:56

Tengami

The game where you 'play' through a child's pop-up book. You move your man about by tapping on the GamePad's touch screen and interact with puzzles in the same way. The puzzles can be challenging and abstract, though there is a Hint feature built in. It's very pretty and the (David Wise!) soundtrack is great but, as lush as it may be, Tengami falls down in a number of areas.

1) It's very short. There aren't many games you could fully complete on one charge of the GamePad - Tengami joins that exclusive club.

2) As you play on the GamePad, the TV is relegated to the status of 'speakers'.

3) There is no incentive to buy it on the Wii U when it's available for iOS for a fraction of the price (and it's a better fit for 3DS anyway).

It's difficult to rate this numerically, so a Jasterian

Eh? out of :idea:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 10:44

@Most

Yeah maybe I did use the wrong terminology as I meant more like Andy said I dislike Bioshock 2 and you all pretty much know why, the game itself is fairly decent.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 16:07

ZeroJones wrote:
Tengami

The game where you 'play' through a child's pop-up book. You move your man about by tapping on the GamePad's touch screen and interact with puzzles in the same way. The puzzles can be challenging and abstract, though there is a Hint feature built in. It's very pretty and the (David Wise!) soundtrack is great but, as lush as it may be, Tengami falls down in a number of areas.

1) It's very short. There aren't many games you could fully complete on one charge of the GamePad - Tengami joins that exclusive club.

2) As you play on the GamePad, the TV is relegated to the status of 'speakers'.

3) There is no incentive to buy it on the Wii U when it's available for iOS for a fraction of the price (and it's a better fit for 3DS anyway).

It's difficult to rate this numerically, so a Jasterian

Eh? out of :idea:

Haha! great wee review.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 21:01

For some reason I thought tengami was the one where you fit the shapes into the silhouettes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next