We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII

Go down 
+17
Muss
gjones
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
Jimbob
fronkhead
Balladeer
Admin
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Athrun888
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 19:45

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 Maxresdefault

I said in the genre burnout thread FPS's and shooting games haven't done anything for me for ages part for one that came out this year.

This trend continues with Titanfall 2 which I decided between the gap of FFXV and TLG, I'd finally finish it.

I was halfway before this evening and the game up in-till then was okay and the second half did feel like a slog in much of the same way as Gears of War 4 did.

Titanfall 2 being from most of the old IW just feels like a continuation of their Call of Duty which I played 4 of theirs which included at the time excellent (it still might be) COD4: MW and the other CODs built on this foundation.

If you like shooting the dudes then maybe get Titanfall 2 and if you got people to play with online will help but this year of the shooter, I've found its a genre I don't like any more.

7/10

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 7:00

Adventures Of Lolo

A sort of charming block shifting puzzler from the NES, AoL (woah - flashback time) is packed with retro charm - dull graphics, incessant bleepy tune and dire sound effects. The gameplay is fun enough but now it's over there's no incentive to return. Play with the sound down after having got it in a sale. "But it'll never be in a sale," you might be thinking. "Exactly," Smug!Zero would reply.

9/20
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 15:38

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 Taro_160216mayo01

Part of those weird dumb games like Goat Simulator, I Am Bread comes My name is Mayo which started of as a joke on Podcast Beyond/Kinda Funny which Green Lava Studios has turned into a game where you tap a jar of Mayo, sometimes in costumes 10,000 times to earn a Platinum trophy basically.

I know Balla likes a score and I've got no idea what to give as it does do what it set out to do perfectly but then its just tapping a jar 10,000 times.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 17:15

10,000/10,000
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 19:32

Super Mario Run

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 Super_Mario_Run.0.0

Said I was going to beat the game and get my thoughts together. What arrogance. The truth is that I have no idea what to think; you've got to get your head around lots of facts that don't mesh together well. You're playing a Mario game where the trademark pinpoint control you normally have is ripped away. The added acrobatics that Mario is now capable of took me further away from what I'm used to: vaulting Goombas and mid-air flips my eye. The long and short of it is that I have yet to adjust to what it is. I've tried a few of the harder coin challenges (and one of the hardest ones) - at that point it feels like a competent auto-runner that relies on you having either the reactions of The Flash or the memory of The Elephant Man.

??/20

(Nah, just kidding. 14/20)
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 19:34

Startropics

Do you know what? I actually bloody enjoyed this. I played it for 20 minutes a year or so ago, and dismissed it as archaic rubbish. However, going back to it, getting used to its tile-jumping mechanics in the action sections, gives the game a puzzle-like dynamic. It's a linear adventure for sure; it's not got the open world feeling of the NES Zeldas, but it's immensely charming, and (considering it was never released there at the time) very old-school Japanese - in a cute, slightly clunky way. There's a shitter of a difficulty spike towards the end, and I did hit GameFAQs a bit, but not nearly as much as I did for Donkey Kong 64 (the difference there being that I was actually doing DK64 right; it's just badly made). But I did get better at the game as it went on, much like I used to do in the old days. It also proves that people fall for a trope nowadays - "you get better if you learn what you did wrong - like Dark Souls" - well no, like all games should be really. Like Startropics.

This was typed up a bit quick, but... review score.... 5/7.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 21:01

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 Mario_Power_Tennis_box

Mario Power Tennis (Gamecube, well I used Dolphin but let's not [SNIP - Nintendo lawyer])

I beat all the tournaments with Donkey Kong and it was bloody easy, I'll say that much. The final match was against Diddy Kong and it was a long ol' slog beating him, mostly because of the animations on the Power Shots that would occur during EVERY POINT. I'm sure these can be turned off, but as I was playing it in small chunks it didn't bother me too much. It's a solid game of tennis, with some fun gimmick courses (something Toadstool Tour didn't have enough of) and it's clearly more fun in multiplayer. However, I saw the credits (along with Pixar-style outtakes!) and am currently enjoying the Paint mode (genius!). I can kinda see why a full-blown console Mario Tennis game isn't a priority for Nintendo as there isn't much to the core gameplay, but piling the modes in does help.

I still prefer Virtua Tennis 3 over this, but I'd still give this a solid 8/10.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 18:15

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 Batman-telltale-series-free-pc

Just finished both episode 4 & 5 of the first season of the Batman series from Telltale, which I found more enjoyable then Game of Thrones of the post-TWD era Telltale games.

I did have some issues with Ep 5 with the game crashing 3 times along with one character appearing like the meme going around from one of the AC games a few years ago, it was a little annoying to restart the game a few times.

That is the first time I've ever had any issues with the games and I hope TWD3 is plain sailing when Ep 1 & 2 land on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 23:43

Pokémon Sun

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 PokemonSun

Frequent, game-ruining:

17/20
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 23:54

Hands down the best review on the forum, solely for the use of the term ludonarrative dissonance
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 23:58

Tongue It does read as if a pompous oaf wrote it... oh. Sad
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 0:02

NintenDUCK wrote:
Hands down the best review on the forum, solely for the use of the term ludonarrative dissonance

I'm very annoyed, because I've been excited about writing a big Gintendo review built entirely around that point! I've been moaning for years that Pokémon's gameplay doesn't reflect the message in the text and they've finally fixed it.
Unless things change a lot between where I'm at and the end, I will be scoring much more highly than or Zero has.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 7:36

Well Text-Gap was particularly harsh in their review.

ZeroJones wrote:
Spoiler:

As an owner of that 'Mon, not at all!

About that 'Mon:

I definitely agree with you about the pacing issues though.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 10:31

Drunkalilly wrote:
NintenDUCK wrote:

I'm very annoyed, because I've been excited about writing a big Gintendo review built entirely around that point! I've been moaning for years that Pokémon's gameplay doesn't reflect the message in the text and they've finally fixed it.

Sir, your writing on the matter will be superior by orders of magnitude to my attempt to get the point across. I very much look forward to reading said writing. Thumbs Up!

Balladeer wrote:
Well Text-Gap was particularly harsh in their review.

ZeroJones wrote:
Spoiler:

As an owner of that 'Mon, not at all!

About that 'Mon:

Here's my take.

My take:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 21:29

I could see that...:
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 20:30

Shantae: Half Genie Hero

So. The best Shantae game yet. Manifestly gorgeous, slightly less breast-obsessed than its predecessor, with much of the fat trimmed away and the same trademark humour. However, being Kickstarted has not worked in the game's favour as well as, say - plucking a totally random example out of the air - Shovel Knight. SK felt complete from the get-go: that amount of game was totally enough, and getting Plague Of Shadows on top felt like I was ripping them off somehow. HGH is not yet enough game for the cash. It's also stuffed with transformations for the title character, a good portion of which are pretty much unused. There's one upgrade whose sole purpose up to press is to unlock another upgrade... an upgrade which I beat the game fine without. In short, as fun, beautiful, and sweet-sounding as it is, it's not yet worth the asking price.

16/20
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 20:35

INSIDE
Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 3087546-gp_insidebeginning_20160628_site

For the first couple of minutes of this game I had no idea what was happening, two hours later I had finished the game and I still don't know what was happening. I do not care however, all I knew and needed to know was that strange men in labcoats are not to be trusted. First I ran from them and was subsequently captured and killed. So I hid from them and sneaked with much trepidation past them. That worked, but I always felt unnervingly close to capture by these mysterious men. Inside weaves together beautiful graphics, creepy music and a just plain weird story to create a perfectly eerie atmosphere and it certainly pays off, I was on the edge of my seat for the majority of my playthrough.
Inside's puzzles are works of genius too, with one in particular being pant-wettingly thrilling where you find yourself hiding from mysterious shockwaves, running from cover to cover between blasts. Hiding and avoiding trouble is a theme throughout, your character cannot fight and can only outrun chasing enemies for a short amount of time which forces you to be extra careful about how you approach each meticulously designed stage. Altogether a beautifully crafted game that's well worth playing if you haven't already.

5/5
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 0:04

Inside is definitely on my list but I haven't even played Limbo yet. One or both will definitely be on the cards next time I play lots of games in one day.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 3:39

I beat another tiny game:
FIREWATCH

You are Henry, a down on his luck man who wants a break from his life so he becomes a "lookout", someone who sits in a tower and looks out for fires and lost or injured people. Henry spends his days hiking and talking to another lookout named Delilah with whom the game encourages you to relentlessly flirt. Things quickly take a turn for the mysterious however, and the story heats up in more ways than one. Firewatch has got a fantastically written story (up until just before the end at least) and well constructed characters that are superbly voice acted, the world is really well put together and is really pleasant to walk around.
Everything is set up for this to be a truly great game, but Campo Santo (the developers) do nothing with it. One of your first tasks as a lookout is to go and shout at some teens playing with fireworks, and its really a lot of fun trekking down to the lakeside and throwing a clearly expensive boombox into the lake. The teens get annoyed and dissappear. With this the story gets increasingly interesting as you happen upon their tent a little later that's been ravaged by some kind of bear or elk or something. However the game dashes all hope of bear hunting by skipping to the next day.
In fact there are no bears in the game at all, from what I could see at least. It's mostly investigating, telling Delilah things so she can make an assumption and send you to learn more things. She's not all orders and taskmastering though, you can also have banter and flirt with her through the copious dialogue trees. Don't be alarmed though, the dialogues you choose won't affect the outcome of the game. As you explore the map there are lots of things to collect, there are notes and beer cans and other trinkets that you can handily store by holding E. Don't worry if you miss anything or everything, for these too have no effect on the game. Another of the fun trinkets is a camera that you find pretty early on, Delilah tells you to take pictures of suspicious things as evidence. Don't worry if you forget to take pictures though, it has no effect on the game.
You are by now maybe noticing a theme, Henry (you're character) doesn't seem to have any real effect on the game ("game")., in fact the most exciting gameplay that you'll come across is when you get to chop down a tree, an act that you get to perform two whole times. It really is a joy. In summary, you have zero effect on this game. You cannot win and neither can you lose nor indeed is there any real payoff at the end; if you befriend Delilah or ignore her entirely, the story ends the same way: limply.

ShouldHaveBeenAShortMovie/5
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 15:55

Seems you weren't a fan Duck, I know both me and Jay put it on are GOTY list on Gintendo.

I thought it was excellent, hence why its on my list but I went in knowing it was a walking sim with slightly more gameplay but still at the core is a walking sim where you experience whats going on.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 16:16

Yea, I expected more to be honest. It would've been nice to meet Delilah for example, the ending was just much too underwhelming for me. I expected some kind of payoff at the end, like hooking up with D if it goes well or being shot at long range with a flare gun if I annoy her too much. I liked playing it sure, I gave much thought into what I was going to say to D but when nothing came of it in the end I was just left with a "What was the point?" kind of feeling.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 10:15

I watched a Firewatch Lets Play once.  I won't deny I got somewhat invested in the mystery, alas it was also pretty much the embodiment of the "you can get the same experience regardless of whether you interact with it as a player or watch it" "non-game" epidemic sweeping the industry at the moment.  

Anyhow, Pokemon Sun and Moon I suppose

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 Awdmxc10

I said I'd be posting my thoughts in a review/blog thing, alas I actually said most of what I wanted to say back in the actual thread after I finished the game.  

Given that I'll keep things brief.  These games are, by far and away, the best games in the series.  Gamefreak actually tried this time around, and while the games still followed the basic structure of the previous entries they added a unique take on events.  The story was, for once, not half bad with some decent character arcs.  Meanwhile the new Pokemon were, by and large, the best and most consistent in quality since the very beginning of the franchise.  All of them fit with the tone of the region and, with a few ugly exceptions, were just great additions in general.  

There are, of course, problems with the game.  The game tends to hold the players hands creating a feeling that one is locked on a constant linear journey, and the graphic presentation ended up being too taxing for the 3DS causing severe frame rate issues during battles with more than two Pokemon (or even just two large Pokemon at times).  And heaven preserve someone that tries to pet their Solgaleo!

Still these are minor problems, no Pokemon game has ever been without its flaws.  Still, despite how much I love the game and how good I think it is, they do alas push it below Bravely Second and Fire Emblem Conquest/Birthright for Best RPG of 2016 (I've heard very high praise for SMT 4 Apocalypse too).  And so we come to the overall rating, 8.5 out of 10.  I will however also give it an Enjoyment Rating of 9 out of 10 (cakes are meant for eating, who says I can't have it and eat it too!), on paper I cannot give it a higher score than 8.5, however the experience was absolutely better than that!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 10:48

Athrun888 wrote:
I watched a Firewatch Lets Play once.  I won't deny I got somewhat invested in the mystery, alas it was also pretty much the embodiment of the "you can get the same experience regardless of whether you interact with it as a player or watch it" "non-game" epidemic sweeping the industry at the moment.  

Can you though as your not controlling Henry or picking the choices, of course they have little impact or the ending but it was my journey to that point and how I wanted the story to be told.

You watching me for instance your getting my story not yours, I'm a big fan of the non-game genre and those "games" can show video games can be a art and have more meaning then just shot the bad dudes like most would have you believe (mainly a older generation) and you can show them something like Firewatch to go not all games are like that.

Of course they're games that can do both as on the React channel for instance they had elders react to The Last of Us and most seemed to enjoy the experience but they did have problems with the more advanced nature of controlling Joel.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 13:03

Played through Firewatch a few months ago and remember thinking it was a big bucket of mediocre. The main problem I had with it was that the narrative wasn't quite good enough to sustain my interest to the degree that I was hooked at the opening. Nor did the game do enough to make the exploration element interesting. It hands out maps, a compass and the radio as tools meant to convey a sense of stark isolation - and initially the illusion is there, one walks about like a lowly ranger would, and the rudimentary navigative tools will be checked frequently to ensure progress - but the amount of forest there is to explore isn't ultimately much more expansive than the average back garden.

I'd still be firmly in the camp that this is a game rather than a non-game, just a subpar game.

I will now proceed to write approximately 700 words of dribble about Firewatch and the notion of "games":

As for Pokemon Smoon, I'm at the stage of collecting the ultra beasts and filling out the Dex. Really enjoyed it, big fan of the HM removal and the trials. Some of them were a bit dumb, but endearingly so, and in my pokemon cannon it makes more sense for a young trainer to be tasked with overcoming an environment of pokemon to earn progression rather than beating up somebody whose meant to be a strong trainer. The game does get off to a very slow start, and some of the music is wank, but those issues aside it's an excellent pokemon game.

Last edited by Muss on Tue 27 Dec 2016 - 16:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 14:57

masofdas wrote:
Athrun888 wrote:

Can you though as your not controlling Henry or picking the choices, of course they have little impact or the ending but it was my journey to that point and how I wanted the story to be told.

You watching me for instance your getting my story not yours, I'm a big fan of the non-game genre and those "games" can show video games can be a art and have more meaning then just shot the bad dudes like most would have you believe (mainly a older generation) and you can show them something like Firewatch to go not all games are like that.

Of course they're games that can do both as on the React channel for instance they had elders react to The Last of Us and most seemed to enjoy the experience but they did have problems with the more advanced nature of controlling Joel.  

See, therein lies the issue with Firewatch, your remarks would have one believe the game is entirely about the player essentially being the protagonist when the reality is the player is very much a spectator and the "choices" the player makes pale in comparison to Choose Your Own Adventure books and the like.  About the only thing the player has influence over from what I can see in this thread and in the two Lets Plays I watched is the relationship with Dellilah, and even that is merely illusion considering the actual result is the same regardless.  

It's Henry's story, not the players.  If it was the other way around the game would have far more merit than it currently does. Funnily enough Pokemon Sun and Moon have more individuality to them actually, because while the end goal for every player may be the same the journey to get there can be incredibly varied.  It's why I encourage people doing Nuzlocke's, because every single run can turn out completely differently.  Then there are games like Fire Emblem, again each run can turn out very differently due to the almost sandbox nature of character customisation and multiple ways to tackle each map.

As far as "games are art" debate is concerned I've always been a little amused.  Amused and disappointed.  In recent times we've been seeing games leave the traditional ways behind (good, on paper that is), however the way they do it is often in a way that almost thumbs their nose in contempt at the very industry's heritage.  

It's even on display in your remarks, to suggest that a game cannot be art, that it cannot have a deeper meaning to it, just because its presentation has the player going around kicking a monsters backside with a sword and supernatural powers.  This is a false concept.  Games have always been art, for games from the very beginning are nothing more or less than the creations of the human mind.  As far as having greater meaning goes, some of my all time favourite games such as Majoras Mask and Persona 3 are laced with them.  And yet they are as "base" as you can get in terms of presentation.  

Meanwhile we have something like Firewatch, sure, an ambitious project on paper, but in actual execution it has the deeper meaning of a kiddy pool.  As a novelty it is interesting, and its short length sees it end just before it grows tiring, but it's no timeless masterpiece.  No trailblazer.  In ten years nobody will even remember it, meanwhile a great many games people like to poopoo because they lack "artistic merit" and other such nonsense will still be relevant, still be remembered, and still be played by new gamers and influencing those who have grown up in this and begun in to create their own video games.

If I'm absolutely honest I find a lot of the sorts of games that try to paste themselves as proving a point or having some kind of super ultra deep meaning to them are instead simply sniffing their own rear ends a bit too much for their own good.  

That isn't to say there isn't a place in the industry for things that try a different approach and presentation to the norm, simply that most of them lack the chops to pull it off.  So instead they try to use the "it's art" card in an attempt to try and delude people in to thinking it has a greater meaning that what is in front of them.

Aaaaaand I'm going to stop there, letting myself get a wee bit too triggered methinks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII   Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Game You Finished and Your Thoughts MKII
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next