We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wish List

Go down 
+3
Buskalilly
Admin
masofdas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 22:22

Andy brought up in the Podcast something (I can't remember what though) he would like & that we should have a wish list for things we wish would happen.

I guess were going to focus more on gaming things hence why here not somewhere else.

My wish list is:
Nintendo buys SEGA & Capcom
Shenmue I&II HD happen
Shenmue III

And that's all I can think off at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 22:25

masofdas wrote:

In an offshoot of this opinion, I would love, love, love Nintendo EAD to get hold of Sonic and create an entirely new game from the ground up. I'm sure it would be mega.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 22:29

What about two cross-overs instead

Super Sonic World and Mario Bros Adventure
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 22:32

Nah, I'm not bothered about crossovers. I want Nintendo to work its magic in taking the best enemy designs of the series and working them into lush, interesting locales with its trademark impeccable gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 23:42

I want to say I'd like to see Nintendo take the reins of sonic but sonic was never good in the first place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 23:45

Me at the moment, Don't take the bait mas don't do it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 10:08

Drunkalilly wrote:
I want to say I'd like to see Nintendo take the reins of sonic but sonic was never good in the first place.

Sonic 1 and 3 rocked. Was never keen on Sonic 2. Fecking aeroplane level.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 10:28

Stu_the_great wrote:
masofdas wrote:

In an offshoot of this opinion, I would love, love, love Nintendo EAD to get hold of Sonic and create an entirely new game from the ground up. I'm sure it would be mega.

I wonder if Sega would ever allow that as EAD would no doubt knock it out the park and as soon as the next in house Sonic game was made it'd probably look even worse than their current output.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 10:36

The_Jaster wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
masofdas wrote:

I wonder if Sega would ever allow that as EAD would no doubt knock it out the park and as soon as the next in house Sonic game was made it'd probably look even worse than their current output.

I don't think there'd be any way back after such an occurrence. I'm not convinced Sonic Team knows what it's doing any more.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 11:38

A wishlist, you say?  Count me in!

Metroid Prime 4: Nothing Like Corruption
F-Zero UX
Paper Mario 5: Like the Thousand-Year Door
Mario & Luigi 5: No Side-Scrolling Bits and New Bros. Moves
Some all-new non-clone character DLC for SSB4
Playable Ridley in SSB5, which should be on a home console alone
New Nintendo IP that's a giant epic one-player adventure, like Zelda or Xenoblade (but not Zelda or Xenoblade)
Some more JRPGs on 3DS, including TWEWY 2
Wouldn't say no the Shenmue Trilogy coming to Wii U either.

A lot of my other primary wishes have been announced recently.  Epic game with sword-fighting?  Zelda U.  Epic Japanese RPG?  XCX.  Starfox?  Er... Starfox U.  Got to say, it's looking like a good generation for me.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 14:21

You do know SEGA more then Sonic right, it's the other IPs like Skies of Arcadia that Nintendo could bring back. Same with Capcom as they have no idea what there doing with Mega Man also would give Nintendo some mature 1st party games.

@Stu your mad 2 is the best of the MD games unless you mean 3 + Knuckles
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 15:09

masofdas wrote:
@Stu your mad 2 is the best of the MD games unless you mean 3 + Knuckles

I don't know what it is about Sonic 2. Maybe this is one for the irrational thread, but several of its zones simply rubbed me up the wrong way (Oil bloody Ocean and Metropolis Zone being two I can think of).

I'd love to see a new Samba De Amigo that isn't utterly shit in the gameplay department like the Wii version.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 16:30

Nintendo, simply deliver me some new WarioWare, on either of your consoles. Thanks. Thumbs Up! Oh, and, see Balla's reply re: new Paper Mario.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 16:44

ZeroJones wrote:
Nintendo, simply deliver me some new WarioWare, on either of your consoles. Thanks. Thumbs Up! Oh, and, see Balla's reply re: new Paper Mario.

I still can't for the life of me work out how the Paper Mario series went so wrong. I know staying the same would become a case of boiling a franchise's cabbages twice, but I think we're all ready for a return to the basics after the shitfest that was Sticker Star.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 16:49

Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

I still can't for the life of me work out how the Paper Mario series went so wrong. I know staying the same would become a case of boiling a franchise's cabbages twice, but I think we're all ready for a return to the basics after the shitfest that was Sticker Star.

Cap helped me come to a realisation about Sticker Star. If it had, say, Mallo as its lead, we'd all be on about how ace it is. As it's a Paper Mario game, given the first two entries in that series (YMMV), we expected it to fit into that mould instead. In short, Sticker Star is a good game, but not a good Paper Mario game.

As it is, yes, I am totally ready for a return to the mechanics and outlook of the original and its first sequel. Grin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 16:53

ZeroJones wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

Cap helped me come to a realisation about Sticker Star. If it had, say, Mallo as its lead, we'd all be on about how ace it is. As it's a Paper Mario game, given the first two entries in that series (YMMV), we expected it to fit into that mould instead. In short, Sticker Star is a good game, but not a good Paper Mario game.

As it is, yes, I am totally ready for a return to the mechanics and outlook of the original and its first sequel. Grin

That's an interesting point you raise there, Zero. On that thought: Maybe the Paper Mario should never have been set in the Mario Universe to begin with? Imagine how ace a vehicle the first two games would've been for a whole new IP. The papery concept was/is a pretty odd fit for Mario, after all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 16:54

Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

That's an interesting point you raise there, Zero. On that thought: Maybe Paper Mario should never have been set in the Mario Universe to begin with? Imagine how ace a vehicle the first two games would've been for a whole new IP. The papery concept was/is a pretty odd fit for Mario, after all.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 18:22

Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

I was watching a play through of Super Mario RPG recently and one guy said "Mr Miyamoto would make weird suggestions to Intelligent systems like not to make more sidekicks like Goombella etc" (not an exact quote)

So maybe for Sticker star it was a case of too much input & control from Miyamoto.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 18:34

It's not often Miyamoto mucks up, but it must be extremely hard for the lower-downs to disregard his suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 19:30

Perversely, given how often they're accused of rehashing franchises, Nintendo seem to have a borderline obsession with always doing something new and different. One the one hand, that's great and what the industry needs; on the other, if they could relax it enough to give us another TTYD-like Paper Mario or a new F-Zero, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt either them or the industry.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 19:49

Balladeer wrote:

Some more JRPGs on 3DS, including TWEWY 2

This tops mine, undoubtedly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 19:53

After playing FF Type-O HD recently and now starting FFX HD, I wouldn't mind XII HD along as I've never played it and Crisis Core HD as it's awesome, maybe 3rd Birthday as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish List   The Wish List Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wish List
Page 1 of 1