We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reviews, Previews and Write Ups

Go down 
+7
Admin
Jimbob
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
masofdas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Reviews, Previews and Write Ups - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews, Previews and Write Ups   Reviews, Previews and Write Ups - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 9:51

Yeah I would of sooner someone wrote about but didn't seem to be happening.

Maybe I could of worded it better, and only put there twitter handle as to say thanks for the code but we can't use kinda thing.

One question Andy's roundabout review I added No Goblins in the tweet, so read something like checkout gnamer's review of no goblins roundabout. Is that fine or is that considered promoting that game, I was of course hoping (which they haven't) they'd RT then someone will click on Andy's review read it and then maybe checkout other things on the site.

And of course it's just manners to send the company that sent us a code are review whom they I guess can use it how they want. So you could see something like a Soul Axiom (that Jay is still playing) have a trailer with something GNamer says something other.

So promoting a game a game in a hey look what this team is doing there great they've given a us codes to give a away is No but is the above about Andy & No Goblins roundabout is that fine.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Reviews, Previews and Write Ups   Reviews, Previews and Write Ups - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 9:56

This is sort of why I went for Gintendo Namer and not just plain GNamer; so we can distance ourselves from the forum a little when necessary.

Overall though, we didn't make this site to get free codes or even to be read. We just wanted to write about games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Reviews, Previews and Write Ups   Reviews, Previews and Write Ups - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 10:00

I agree it's not about free codes it's cool yes but mainly gives us something to write about and hopefully enjoy doing it which I think you have drunka with things like frenchy bird.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Reviews, Previews and Write Ups   Reviews, Previews and Write Ups - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 18:54

masofdas wrote:
One question Andy's roundabout review I added No Goblins in the tweet, so read something like checkout gnamer's review of no goblins roundabout. Is that fine or is that considered promoting that game, I was of course hoping (which they haven't) they'd RT then someone will click on Andy's review read it and then maybe checkout other things on the site.

And of course it's just manners to send the company that sent us a code are review whom they I guess can use it how they want. So you could see something like a Soul Axiom (that Jay is still playing) have a trailer with something GNamer says something other.  

So promoting a game a game in a hey look what this team is doing there great they've given a us codes to give a away is No but is the above about Andy & No Goblins roundabout is that fine.

Yes, that would be fine. A review is promotion enough for a game and, as you say, it's only polite to tell the publishers or developers what we gone did. Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Reviews, Previews and Write Ups   Reviews, Previews and Write Ups - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 19:56

I'd say that's more advertising the site/review to the developer than the other way around, which is fine. Smile

Drunkalilly wrote:
This is sort of why I went for Gintendo Namer and not just plain GNamer; so we can distance ourselves from the forum a little when necessary.

And here was I thinking that the two were inextricably linked. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Reviews, Previews and Write Ups   Reviews, Previews and Write Ups - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 14:51

I've been given code for The Next Penelope but it's not the Wii U version but the STEAM version.

Normally I give PC codes to Jay but as he's rather busy at the moment & has two game on the go.

Anyone else want to take it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Reviews, Previews and Write Ups   Reviews, Previews and Write Ups - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 22:08

I've got a STEAM code for Hover : Revolt of Gamers if anyone wants it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviews, Previews and Write Ups   Reviews, Previews and Write Ups - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reviews, Previews and Write Ups
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3