We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?

Go down 
+11
ZeroJones
fronkhead
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
Fastpie
Balladeer
masofdas
Dead Lemon
shanks
oldschool
Axis1500
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? Empty
PostSubject: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 1:58

Before CN goes to that great reward store in the sky, I thought it would be fun to talk about our haul.

Go here, and you'll see a list of all the Nintendo treasures you have accumulated over the years. http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/club_nintendo/myTreasures_p3.do

What was your favourite? What do you regret? Did you really need that Wario Willy Warmer? Enquiring minds want to know.

Here's mine:

AR Cards for Kid Icarus: Uprising x 7
Club Nintendo Cap (white)
Club Nintendo Game Card Case x 3
Club Nintendo Pouch Blue
Club Nintendo Pouch Red
Club Nintendo RPG Commemorative Coin Collection Set
Game & Watch™: Ball
Legend of Zelda Wallpaper Set
Mario Kart 7 Trophy – Mushroom
Mario Kart 8 Badge Set
Mario Kart Stopwatch
Mario Mini Case & Luigi Mini Case
Nintendo DSi sock (black with white trim)
Pikmin figures x 3 (Blue, Red and Yellow)
Professor Layton Box
Red Pikmin Fruit Keyring
Soundtrack: SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD
Soundtrack: Super Mario Galaxy - platinum edition
Super Mario Characters Figurine
Super Mario Shoelaces
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD
The Legend of Zelda Carry Case
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Statue
The Year of Luigi Coin
Xenoblade Soundtrack - Available until 30/09/2011 - (Ironically, this is still downloadable.)
Yellow Pikmin Fruit Keyring

The Zelda TP statue is probably my most impressive item. What made it all the more special was the fact that  due to an admin error, Nintendo refunded me the 15000 points because they mistakenly thought I hadn't received the statue, then told me I could keep them for being honest.

My most recent purchase was the Mario Kart 8 Pin Badges. They are far larger than I expected. I still have 300 points left, but I doubt I'll use them for anything.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 2:52

I have the Game & Watch DS games and nothing I can remember.  I haven't really been paying attention to this, so clear this up for me.  I need to register anything I have left and use the points up before when?  They are shutting it down?  I still have a big bunch of cards I never registered and 1550 points sitting there as well.

Looking at what is on the AU site, only the Mario Kart T-shirt appeals as the rest are mostly stationary stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 9:26

The things I have worth remembering:
Zelda poster set
MK8 pins
MK8 shirt
And will have the Zelda ALBW soundtrack when it arrives..

Hopefully the Au store will have more decent stuff before it closes
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 10:19

This thread needs pics.

I've never got anything from Club Nintendo, never bothered registering, I feel I missed out.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 11:50

I've currently got 250 points left and have earned a total of 44755 points.

I've had many things but most I've sold on as most go for a good price.

But I've had
9x AR Cards for Kid Icarus: Uprising
Club Nintendo RPG Commemorative Coin Collection Set
Mario Kart 8 Badge Set
Pokémon Box
Pokémon Colosseum Cap
Pokémon Colosseum Wallet
Premium Mario Playing Cards
Super Mario Characters Figurine
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds – Original Soundtrack
2x Wii Super NES Classic Controller

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 12:44

Dead Lemon wrote:
This thread needs pics.

I've never got anything from Club Nintendo, never bothered registering, I feel I missed out.

I have registered and got a few things, including the Smash Bros. goodies, but usually only when there's something specific on. Would have enjoyed the soundtrack CDs, though.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Fastpie
Boo This Man .Gif
Fastpie

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 17:13

Two sets of AR cards
Those folder things with Mario characters on them
Mario Power Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack.

Annoyed with myself for buying Power Tennis; if I'd kept those stars I could've got Game and Watch or something like it.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 19:11

IIRC, I got the SNES Virtual Console pad, Game & Watch Collection, the Luigi's Mansion 2 diorama, some Nintendo playing cards and lots of Wii Virtual Console points cards. Maybe the odd other thing too. All of its still sealed...

Looking back, it's been OK. I'd have liked the opportunity to trade stars for Virtual Console games though. Hopeing the new version let's you do that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 19:16

Very little. I've just sent off for the Mario Kart pin badge set with some old points I had kicking around on there. Other than that, the only thing I recall is the Game & Watch collection for DS.

I've picked some Japanese goodies from the service up off eBay, though:

Galaxy Platinum OST
Galaxy 2 OST
Super Famicom Wii controller.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 0:53

Good times. I remember getting the ? Block, the Mario cap, the Mario Galaxy soundtrack, some Nintendo points cards, that 3DS XL pouch and most recently, the A Link Between Worlds soundtrack with my stars.

Had it not been for the ALBW soundtrack (which I really want for the Milk Bar score sheets) I'd have given up on the service about a year ago: I was getting lazy with the surveys.

I ditto Phillips' wishes for digital games. Going from an investor meeting with Iwata, it seems like the new loyalty scheme will be tied to Nintendo Network, and it might extend to discounts on digital games too. He also hinted that it won't simply be based on how many games you buy, rather inviting a friend to play a game might be an example of criteria under the scheme. Hope this doesn't mean 100 invites to play Mario Party 11 arriving.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 8:16

The Wii SNES Classic Controller (which I love), and a couple of notebooks (one with Link on the front, and the other Mario). Like many others, I expect, there are loads of unused Stars lying around my house. Aww! Those surveys were killers, man... especially the way some of the response boxes appeared in a random order, just to keep you on your toes. Duh! Way to make it easy to complete, Club Nintendo jerks!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 11:41

My haul:

Yeah. I blame the fact the Australian club nintendo was absolute bleeping awful and not once had a single thing I wanted. I suppose it had the ocarina soundtrack, but as I didn't have any interest in a 3ds and generally don't care for game soundtracks if the average track time is below the two minute mark it wasn't really a big deal to me. Can't say I'll miss club nintendo to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 13:40

I got some Nintendo pouches, some awful Mario Party playing cards, some really good Mario playing cards.

I'm sure I got some other stuff, but I can't remember what.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 1:10

And here was me thinking I had an impressive haul over the years, I've gotten:

• AR Cards for Kid Icarus: Uprising (Still have these although didn't use them after flogging the game early on)
  • Animal Crossing  CD (I'll never properly listen through this but as you'll soon see I quite like collecting CDs)
  • Game & Watch Collection (Mainly got this to be a collector's item although I opened it up recently for some unknown reason, have yet to play)
  • Legend of Zelda Wallpaper Set(This was surprisingly quite recent, really liked the Skyward Sword ones they had on offer)
  • Nintendo Wallpaper 2 (This was during the dark days of the stars catalogue)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End for Wii (Had a brief play of this but I only really got it to trade in)
  • Soundtrack: Super Mario 3D World (Ended up being an instant buy as it was relatively cheap)
  • Super Mario Bros 25th Anniversary (This sits proudly in it's pouch in the hands of my Shaun Goater bobblehead)
  • Super Mario Characters Figurine (My crowning glory of the stars catalogue, such a nice model)
  • Super Mario Shoelaces (Got 2 pairs, once of which is unused so far, the other one is currently being used on my shoes of choice)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack CD (Got this as a freebie but would happily have used my stars for it)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures -Zelda Tune 1 Real Tone format (Another one from the dark days which I may have been charged for twice looking back and which also never worked with my phone)
  • The Year of Luigi Coin (Sits nicely alongside the Mario coin)
  • Wii Super NES Classic Controller (Well sought after so I'm glad to have it and don't play a compatible VC game without it)
  • Yoshi Key Ring (The same as the one you can buy off Nintendo's store now, it didn't last long before his arm fell off)

The rest of my points when on Wii Point cards so it wasn't as bad as it looks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 9:52

I might've left this too late. After registering all my stuff and doing the horribly-programmed surveys (I won't rant about this here) I got up to 5545 stars. I can get a blanket with Princess Peach on ( Suspect ) or a yoshi egg backpack. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 14:19

Just to remind you, Club Nintendo's Stars Catalogue is closing for good on Wednesday 30th September. Best be cashing in whatever stars you have remaining, or see them disappear.

I've got a spare Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric code for someone who tells us a really funny joke...
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 12:31

I got the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack, the load of toads 3DS theme and the goodbye coin before it closed, I'm hoping some of the other items will be available to buy of the store at some point, really wanted to coasters and Luigi's Mansion diorama but never got the points.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?   Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul? Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Nintendo is ending: What was your haul?
Page 1 of 1