We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't.

Go down 
+11
Cube
gjones
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Athrun888
masofdas
Balladeer
Admin
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
oldschool
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't.   Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't. - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 20:50

Unfortunately, Dragon's Dogma has sort of become this for me. It's not even that I don't like it, necessarily, but I just couldn't bring myself to care. It was a big, open world and an epic quest which demanded a time commitment right from the start that I just couldn't muster the enthusiasm for. I knew I had Dragon Age 2 and Dark Souls to beat on PS3, which are both similar in their own ways and also more interesting to me, then a whole pile of Wii U and XBox titles to catch up on. It's a shame because it is definitely a great game but I just don't see myself going back to it any time soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't.   Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't. - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 20:56

I'm actually going to be giving Dogma a go as it's on PSNOW and the only title on there part from Beyond that has any real interest for me.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't.   Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't. - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 21:06

It is definitely worth giving a go, especially if you're willing to put a bit of time and thought into it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't.   Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't. - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 15:18

Citizens Of Earth. It was sold as being like EarthBound but, some superficial similarities aside, it's really not. It's much more aimless and nowhere near as fun. I'll soldier on with it to see if it picks up any. I will admit to liking the subversive nature of the female Lifeguard character, though - a thick-set black-haired lady with a pseudo-Russian accent. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't.   Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't. - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 20:39

That's a bit disappointing to hear, as it sounded and looked right up my alley. Ah well - I suppose I'll have to wait for the Mother 4 fangame for my next dose of Itoi-like fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't.   Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't. - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 21:18

I had to give up on CoE based on the loading times alone. I don't know if they're an issue across the board but on Vita they were terrible.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't.   Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't. - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 6:46

There was a patch released that improved them, but it just means that the loading screen struggles to load. Eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't.   Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Games you really wanted to like, but just found you couldn't.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2