We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)

Go down 
+11
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
flora-chan
Athrun888
masofdas
Admin
Balladeer
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
Silver light
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013 - 14:52

Well damn this came out of left field but shizly damn if i'm complaining.

Teaser trailer;

Cannot contain my hype for this. I need it now ;_; Guess it's time i ordered a Wii U...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013 - 15:07

SHINTY CEIOFNWK VKWEWKOBCE FVO DWKNEIUOBFEB CIWVEPGN LCKOQC EWVIWFBWQOIFEL VKIBVCWEFIEWFEOEOEOOA X Fire Emblem.

Nah, I'm sorry. This isn't my cup of tea. I don't even know what it is, to be fair.

30p Balloon Fight, eh?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013 - 17:19

As I've only played Persona 1 and about 5 mins of 3 (and Catherine, does that count? I love Catherine) I can't say I'm over excited, but hey Fire Emblem is always good in my books.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013 - 21:01

HOLY WHAT? Oh man. Oh man. This might be the game tempting me to get a Wii U.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013 - 22:01

Having seen very good things about SMT4, this looks like my sort of game. Just hoping it's not turn-based strategy...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 20:31

If it resembles Fire Emblem's gameplay, I'm out. If it turns out to be something completely different, I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 20:51

Well, it's confirmed to be an RPG of some kind, at all rate. I'm betting on something kinda like the Devil Survivor games personally.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyThu 4 Dec 2014 - 16:58

This might of been cancelled, according to some 4chan user that IGN will post this tomorrow (5th Dec)

Development was difficult because of differing viewpoints on how the project should be handled story-wise. Apparently the SMT team was possessive and difficult around the story, and the FE team was frustrated because it was being bossed around, which created tension and overall awkwardness.

The project was restarted 5 times, which lowered the team's morale.

TBA at last E3 was only because Nintendo still had faith in the project.

Atlus was more optimistic, but the first point worried them.

The only version the developers put out wasn't approved by Nintendo/Atlus due to lack of quality, which further decreased morale.

Both Atlus and Nintendo were frustrated with their respective teams upon cancellation. Expect some shuffling of employees due to "conflictive" behaviour.

As a world exclusive type deal, that the game has been canned.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyThu 4 Dec 2014 - 17:09

On the one hand, 4chan is of course a bastion of reliability. Laughing On the other, this would explain a lot.

"An Atlus game that actually might reach Europe", and now it might not reach anywhere.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyThu 4 Dec 2014 - 17:12

It would but basically keep a eye on IGN tomorrow to see if anything goes up.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyThu 4 Dec 2014 - 17:26

If the FE team can get me a proper FE instead, I say cancel away!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyThu 4 Dec 2014 - 23:16

I'm basically on the other side of the chasm. Give me a Wii U SMT game, and I might be able to forget its FE origins!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 11:41

I agree with Andy as I've not played any of the core SMT games and not sure if there for me. Iwould like to try IV on 3DS seeing it's only £18 on the eShop some time. If it was a certain spin-off series that's dropped the SMT name around the 4th instalment which mainly sticks to PlayStation came to Wii U then I would take that over a FE. But FE:A is still the best game on the 3DS, the GBA one on the VC from what I've played is great that I do want to get either the Cube or Wii game in the series but I don't want to spend £90+ on them though.

Last edited by masofdas on Fri 5 Dec 2014 - 11:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 11:52

I don't think you are me Mas Laughing
Also FE>>>>>>> Persona.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 11:56

Corrected nah I would take a persona 5 on Wii U but it's never going happen.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 15:16

andyman949 wrote:
Also FE>>>>>>> Persona.

How is persona relevant when it isn't proper shin megami tensei? And while I can't speak for other fire emblems you'd better not be including awakening in that, I won't bore people with the details but awakening is nowhere near the quality of persona 3 and 4. In fact outside robin (who to be honest probably falls in to gary/mary stu/sue territory) awakening wasn't even all that great barring production values. Retrospectively I don't look upon awakening all that nicely.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 16:11

Mas bought it up, not me! I'd say I've enjoyed most FE games more than Persona, but then it helps that FE has never slapped me in the face with a boss that is either 13 or so phases long with insta kill moves, or a boss that needs to be crit'd whilst my characters decide to abstain from doing so.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 17:23

Athrun888 wrote:
andyman949 wrote:
Also FE>>>>>>> Persona.

How is persona relevant when it isn't proper shin megami tensei?  And while I can't speak for other fire emblems you'd better not be including awakening in that, I won't bore people with the details but awakening is nowhere near the quality of persona 3 and 4.  In fact outside robin (who to be honest probably falls in to gary/mary stu/sue territory) awakening wasn't even all that great barring production values.  Retrospectively I don't look upon awakening all that nicely.  

If you read my post, you understand why I brought up persona. And that like Andy think FE:A is great but it might not be best FE but due the prices of all of FE games, I'll never no.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 17:36

I went on Amazon just then to check Radiant Dawn because it always used to be in GAME for a tenner. I was quite surprised at 55 preowned XD. The GBA ones are cheap enough on Wii U though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 17:43

£55 is a bargain as eBay both Wii & Cube go for £90+, last time local indie store had the cube one in it was £120. I have the GBA one on Wii U VC, if you also read my post.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:21

masofdas wrote:
This might of been cancelled, according to some 4chan user that IGN will post this tomorrow (5th Dec)

Development was difficult because of differing viewpoints on how the project should be handled story-wise. Apparently the SMT team was possessive and difficult around the story, and the FE team was frustrated because it was being bossed around, which created tension and overall awkwardness.

The project was restarted 5 times, which lowered the team's morale.

TBA at last E3 was only because Nintendo still had faith in the project.

Atlus was more optimistic, but the first point worried them.

The only version the developers put out wasn't approved by Nintendo/Atlus due to lack of quality, which further decreased morale.

Both Atlus and Nintendo were frustrated with their respective teams upon cancellation. Expect some shuffling of employees due to "conflictive" behaviour.

As a world exclusive type deal, that the game has been canned.

Don't believe what everyone says and specially 4Chan tells a lot of porky pies, you would trust them than what actually happening in the gaming world? They told a lot of lies within a lot of stuff so don't bother reading up on them.

IGN has put out a big list of games confirmed for E3 2015 and one of those games on this list Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem. According to IGN, Nintendo confirmed the game for a E3 2015 reveal to them. Gears of War 4, Mario Maker, Titanfall 2, Quantum Break, and many other games are set for E3 this June. Grin Dance
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:46

Still skeptical this will ever come.

Guest wrote:
SHINTY CEIOFNWK VKWEWKOBCE FVO DWKNEIUOBFEB CIWVEPGN LCKOQC EWVIWFBWQOIFEL VKIBVCWEFIEWFEOEOEOOA X Fire Emblem.

Nah, I'm sorry. This isn't my cup of tea. I don't even know what it is, to be fair.

30p Balloon Fight, eh?

On another note, that cheeky Guest doesn't like his JRPGs, does he? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 17:31

With a game like this as we know so little, even the slightest bit of news is reported on be it real or fake.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 18:54

I do feel the negative vibes are going along here Confused ATLUS been working on persona 5 don't forget and mite be working on this aswell. Winky Face Don't loss faith that they won't have this game on the market, there could be having trouble on there behalf we don't know the situation going on in there shoes but it isn't impossible for it to come. Anyways IGN confirm it on there website and other games listed, I am sure we will hear what we need to know on E3 in June~! patients is bliss Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:37

BUMP.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) Shin

It's alive! It's massively anime! It's not strategy!

Yes, Cappa, best avoid this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next