We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the Admin. Team

Go down 
+16
Katie Hopkins
Treesmurf
NintenDUCK
gjones
OrangeRakoon
Dead Lemon
Admin
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
masofdas
oldschool
JayMoyles
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 21:58

A heron wrote:
*STICKS BEAK THROUGH HER FUCKIN HEID*

There's nowt in there, so it won't achieve much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 22:01

This place has really gone to the pits since JayMoyles became admin.

Good one, Jay DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 22:01

I don't know what I've done to deserve this. Sad

Did I leave a window open? That's got to be how the heron and Katie Hopkins flew in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Katie Hopkins
Chuffster
Katie Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 22:10

JayMoyles wrote:
Did I leave a window open? That's got to be how the heron and Katie Hopkins flew in.

Saying my name summons me from the nether realm I inhabit. Its utterance is an unforgivable evil.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 22:14

I bet you flew in on your leathery wrinkled bat wings, wench. Mad
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 1:21

"Katie Hopkins
Ejected in to the lava"

Now that's a sight for sore eyes.

Regarding the Sega comment Mas, wasn't intended as a dig at them (I'm probably Sega fanboy No.2 after all) it was more in comparison to how they went software only and haven't managed to recapture their former glory since. Obviously I don't believe it's all doom and gloom like the analysts say but there are genuinely gamers out there that aren't even aware Nintendo are still operating and that's just plain wrong, they deserve to be the go to games company not an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 9:34

But that's also Nintendo fault with bad marketing etc

I don't think it's SEGA doom & gloom but they have turned it around as buying Atlus must of been a pretty penny but I don't see Nintendo getting to the heights they had back before the N64 for the mainstream.

To me going forward and said this to the GNamer Twitter as that account was in Salisbury's which had on eShop codes on a gift stand that Nintendo is now Niche they we make money and won't go away like a SEGA but will only a core group that buys there stuff that could still be a lot of people if NX is a hybrid and taps into the 3DS owners but I can't see it doing 100m or 70m like the PS4 & Xbox One will likely do.

Also I would sooner debate SEGA, Nintendo and surprised haven't with the PS2 on here then keep coming on a forum to see a stupid alt account.

Ohh I thought Jas maybe was Number 2.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 11:27

mas wrote:
Ohh I thought Jas maybe was Number 2.

For all my dislike of Sonic I do actually like Sega but I wouldn't say I was a fanboy, I just have a certain attachment to the amazing-ness that was the Dreamcast.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 12:51

masofdas wrote:
To me going forward and said this to the GNamer Twitter as that account was in Salisbury's which had on eShop codes on a gift stand that Nintendo is now Niche they we make money and won't go away like a SEGA but will only a core group that buys there stuff that could still be a lot of people if NX is a hybrid and taps into the 3DS owners but I can't see it doing 100m or 70m like the PS4 & Xbox One will likely do.

Now THAT'S a sentence.

What worries me is that there will be a generation that didn't play Nintendo games with their mates like us lot did. At school it was literally a 50:50 split between Playstation and N64, and then in my latter teenage years, most friends had a PS2 but many also had a Gamecube. They were gaming machines. Of course, you had those who played Playstation for FIFA and GTA and would disregard Nintendo as kiddy, but that's been the case for many generations. The Wii name has to be dropped and Nintendo could recapture some of its audience that left them for Sony/Microsoft, particularly if they use the NX being their 10th console as a good marketing campaign that taps in to the idea that everybody has been a Nintendo fan at some point in their life, whether it was Mario, Mario Kart, Pokemon, Wii Sports or Brain Training. Street Fighter, Donkey Kong, Goldeneye or Zelda.

As a father, I've noticed many dads my age that are returning to Nintendo BECAUSE of their family-friendly image and the fact you can play a Mario game with your 4 year old. They can do bowling on Wii Sports, or tap at Pikmin in Nintendo Land, or yap at Nintendogs on their DS. These are key areas that Nintendo have a distinct advantage over ANY other games company. Part of this appeal comes from having grown up with Nintendo games myself though. This is something that many teenagers don't experience these days (I'm talking your late-night Goldeneye games, Mario Kart on the Cube, Street Fighter 2 on the SNES).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 17:18

@Jas I wouldn't say I'm a fanboy either pretends doesn't own over 200 games for the Dreamcast

@gJones I do agree with you and I've had that with mates back in the day and why I think Melee & Double Dash are the best of there series. But there is a generation that has kinda missed out on Nintendo at work being retail we have 16 year olds and one in the bakery that's been there a while is now 20 odd. Knows who Mario is, has/had a Wii and they played Wii Sports on it and just that.

His gaming history is PS2 as his first then 360 & now Xbox One, I can't see him ever buying a Nintendo system. I think Nintendo audience is us with a few kids mixed in that like Pokemon and parents can get a 2DS cheap for them.

And you can get family friendly games else where, if you had PS4 for instance Dad can play COD and the kid can play the LEGO games, Skylanders and Joe Blogs is doing that.

That I agree with your 2016 prediction, Nintendo should aim for the hardcore Nintendo fan first who will buy a NX first then with word of mouth it could pick especially if a hybrid, I can take to work and show games on it and how cool it is.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 10:28

There's been a changing of the guard, so it's time to meet your admin team once again!

Stu "the Great" Jones

Spoiler:

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball

Spoiler:

James "Jay" Moyles

Spoiler:

Questions

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 15:09

Jay wrote:
George R.R. Martin. He's finishing those books, goddammit.
That's a good'n! Everything crossed...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 16:56

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katie Hopkins
Chuffster
Katie Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 17:53

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 19:20

Passing over that swiftly without checking...

We saw a record breaking Lotto draw this month, so that prompts the age-old question of what would you do if you won the Lottery?
Buy a nice house in London. I'd say what else I'd get with the remainder, but it'd probably be into the negatives. Aww!

Final Fantasy Explorers landed right at the end of last month. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - who do you do a good impression of?
I do a brilliant Animal Crossing Villager. Grin Afraid Sulk

Donald Trump continues to be a thing. Why?
Drunka gave an excellent genuine answer that I don't think the forum will beat. One other thing I've seen is that, as well as being fiscally more conservative than us, a lot of Americans don't believe that Trump will actually go through with some of his more socially ridiculous policies, like banning Muslims from the States. And then a lot of other Americans are backwards intolerant bastards who've seen one of their own up for the presidency.

We've been dishing out golden Mario statues for the forum awards, so what category would you like to see in next year's awards?
I've said it elsewhere, but I'd like to see Best Post split out into its own category. Topics always win this, and I'd like to see the best and funniest one-off posts given some love. Smile

It was a sparse month for gaming releases last month, so what did you pluck from your backlog to satiate your gaming needs?
Was it? I didn't even notice. With Xenoblade Chronicles X at home and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam on the bus, I've been having one my best gaming month for probably the past year! Grin

2016 has robbed us of some great people already. Which famous person would you most protect from the Reaper?
Katie Hopkins Shigsy, with all my heart and soul. He still has so much to offer!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 21:25

I asked for that by mentioning her in my answer, to be fair.

Also, Shigsy is absolutely the correct answer. Don't think I could bear losing Iwata and Shigsy in back to back years.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 11:36

We saw a record breaking Lotto draw this month, so that prompts the age-old question of what would you do if you won the Lottery?

Country house, enough invested to live off the interest, get a dog, set for life.

Final Fantasy Explorers landed right at the end of last month. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - who do you do a good impression of?

I don't think I do

Aliens

We've been dishing out golden Mario statues for the forum awards, so what category would you like to see in next year's awards?

GOTY that didn't ever feature in the top 10 weekly sales figures

It was a sparse month for gaming releases last month, so what did you pluck from your backlog to satiate your gaming needs?

I've been continuing with Fallout 4, I finally played A Link Between Worlds (it was fantastic), I played some PvZ:GW for the first time, I played some of Undertale, and I bought Rainbow Six Siege. I think I got GTAV on PS4 this month too.

2016 has robbed us of some great people already. Which famous person would you most protect from the Reaper?

idk, I think I'd put it up for auction and see who pays the most!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 17:44

Leave blighty, be sensible with the enough of the money to live well, collect a ludicrous amount of utter tat before founding tat land.

I'm pretty much Kim Pine all the time.

What's quite interesting about the American electoral system, is that you have to be registered as a Republican or Democrat to vote in many primaries. Consequently, results tend towards favouring those with the support of the most ardent Democrats, or in this case Republicans. Those party members going door to door handing out flyers or what have you often occupy the more extreme ground. There are a significant amount of those Republicans who believe ol Trumpers stands for traditional American values while being an anti-yes man politician, and they couldn't care less about any bile which rockets out of his gob. It's quite likely that the moderate American will go to the lesser extreme in the actual Presidential election.

Gif of the year?

I finished Dark Souls

Attenborough or David Dimbleby
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 19:08

Muss wrote:
Gif of the year?

Attenborough or David Dimbleby

Excellent shouts here, Muss. Thumbs Up! I was once asked in class if I would replace David Attenborough after he retired

DIGRESSION ALERT: I've had some odd questions in my time, my favourite of which is probably "Sir, are you better at Maths than the Queen?"

and I said "No", on the grounds that how could you?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 20:01

OrangeRakoon wrote:

idk, I think I'd put it up for auction and see who pays the most!

Quote :
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 22:36

Breaking GNamer news: OR spotted building a wall with immortal overlord Trump.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 7:54

ZeroJones wrote:
I've had some odd questions in my time, my favourite of which is probably "Sir, are you better at Maths than the Queen?"

and I said "No", on the grounds that how could you?

You undoubtedly are. She has no qualifications!
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 17:16

Code:
Pay off debts, give to family, some to carefully chosen charities, buy some properties. Travel to interesting places. Then build myself an awesome gaming den, buy all the game I've missed out on and become a recluse.

A koala, give me the opportunity and I'll sleep for 14+ hours easily.

Jus a bit of banta, innit. Oi oi! Top lad is ol Trumpster.

Best use of an image/gif in response to a post

Been dabbling in some of the Rare Replay games lately. And that stupid Pokemon Shuffle thing on my phone.

Jackie Chan, though surely he can protect himself.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 14:37

Dead Lemon wrote:

Best use of an image/gif in response to a post

Got it in the bag!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 16:31

Fix!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Admin. Team
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next