We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the Admin. Team

Go down 
+16
Katie Hopkins
Treesmurf
NintenDUCK
gjones
OrangeRakoon
Dead Lemon
Admin
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
masofdas
oldschool
JayMoyles
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 20:12

I'm off the hook though, and that's what counts. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 20:28

It's like stereotypical Tourette's, bless him. Laughing (Stereotypical, mind, not how TS actually is for most people.)

What I'm picking up is that we should all head over to Japan for the next meet-up?  At least people can't moan about uneven distances then!  (Drunka aside...)

Drunkalilly wrote:
The mischievous Tanuki spirit is often depicted here in Japan as having massive, bulging testicles. I bet that doesn’t show up in the game, which is a damn shame.

Tanukis barely appear, actually!  Which is a shame, there's one boss that could do with having a tanuki's scrotum shoved right up in its face.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 16:12

WELCOME BACK TO MEET THE ADMIN TEAM ON TODAY, OCTOBER 1ST. WE ARE ON TIME, LIKE OUR GREAT BRITISH PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICE. THANK YOU.

The Anti-Procrastinator, JayMoyles:

King of Timekeeping, Balladeer:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2018 - 10:25

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 H19CB62F4
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018 - 15:17

The expansion for Xenoblade 2, Torna the Golden Country, came out in September. Which gaming world do you wish you could visit 500 years prior?
I guess the Pokemon world, but that's Pokemon Conquest isn't it? Maybe it would be interesting to see the old civilization in Monster Hunter being destroyed by the monsters, or the human race going extinct in Pikmin.

The third Nintendo Labo kit had you travelling in a car, a hovercraft, and a plane. What would you like to see in Diddy Kong Racing 2?
Racial sensitivity.

Marvel's Spider-Man captured the hearts of PS4 owners last month with the best superhero game since Arkham Knight. Which superhero are you dying to get to grips with in a properly good video game?
I think Thor or Hulk could make for a relaxingly dumb Dynasty Warriors-esque button mashing mankiller.

September was a big month for fans of Rule 63 with Bowsette captivating Twitter and Terry Bogard turning up in SNK Heroines as a girl. Which character is next to have the Rule 63 treatment?
Marcus Feenix. Let's see that testosterone beast given some femininity.

The Predator hit cinemas last month, in which the titular alien assassin crept around suburbia hunting its prey. How would you survive an attack from the Predator in your neck of the woods?
They're pretty accustomed to monster attacks around here, I'm sure there's a number I can call. There are also plenty of swords around that I can arm myself with.

The oldest-known evidence of beer was found last month. It needn't be 11,000-year-old beer, but tell us about a drink you wish you hadn't had.
Oh, there isn't one. #NoRegrets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2018 - 16:10

The expansion for Xenoblade 2, Torna the Golden Country, came out in September.  Which gaming world do you wish you could visit 500 years prior?
Can I turn this one around and have Zelda set 500 years in the future a the series has often gone backwards in the timeline but not forward along with the motorbike making more sense.

The third Nintendo Labo kit had you travelling in a car, a hovercraft, and a plane.  What would you like to see in Diddy Kong Racing 2?
The whole racing idea that was had which got cancelled seemed decent and something different, especially now Mario Kart has a lot of what Diddy did.

Marvel's Spider-Man captured the hearts of PS4 owners last month with the best superhero game since Arkham Knight.  Which superhero are you dying to get to grips with in a properly good video game?
Really depends as I'd love to see Rocksteady do a Batman Beyond game, I'd like a decent Ninja Turtles game, could see an old man logan game working like God of War/Last of Us.

September was a big month for fans of Rule 63 with Bowsette captivating Twitter and Terry Bogard turning up in SNK Heroines as a girl.  Which character is next to have the Rule 63 treatment?
Really back to question one, I want a playable female Link in a mainline Zelda game if I can't play as Zelda herself.

The Predator hit cinemas last month, in which the titular alien assassin crept around suburbia hunting its prey.  How would you survive an attack from the Predator in your neck of the woods?
Predator only hunts for sport and targets the best of the best, so I'd be okay.

The oldest-known evidence of beer was found last month.  It needn't be 11,000-year-old beer, but tell us about a drink you wish you hadn't had.
When I was like 13 or 14 and drank a whole case of Reef (remember that), sure it's alcohol percentage wasn't much per bottle but a case sure was. It was the time I had a hangover and one of the reasons I didn't drink for years.

@Drunka Marcus is now a side character and so is his son, Kait is the now main character that sure isn't not quite the same but still something.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2018 - 20:12

Drunka's definitely the best prepared for a Predator attack, lucky bastard.

masofdas wrote:
The expansion for Xenoblade 2, Torna the Golden Country, came out in September.  Which gaming world do you wish you could visit 500 years prior?
Can I turn this one around and have Zelda set 500 years in the future a the series has often gone backwards in the timeline but not forward along with the motorbike making more sense.

No!  Cheater.  That said, I've often talked up a futuristic, almost Blade Runner-style Zelda.  BotW had elements of that to be sure, as did SS, but I'd love to see Link go full cyberpunk.

masofdas wrote:
The Predator hit cinemas last month, in which the titular alien assassin crept around suburbia hunting its prey.  How would you survive an attack from the Predator in your neck of the woods?
Predator only hunts for sport and targets the best of the best, so I'd be okay.

Aww!

JayMoyles wrote:
September was a big month for fans of Rule 63 with Bowsette captivating Twitter and Terry Bogard turning up in SNK Heroines as a girl. Which character is next to have the Rule 63 treatment?

Also: we completely forgotten to mention the new Doctor Who! Duh!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2018 - 22:57

masofdas wrote:
could see an old man logan game working like God of War/Last of Us.

If we're going by the original Old Man Logan series, it'd actually be closer to Mad Max or Fallout. Lots of mutated Hulk beasts kicking about, Logan is more of a battle weary wanderer and X-23 is nowhere in sight. Obviously, going by the movie it'd be closer in tone to GoW or TLoU.

Balladeer wrote:

Also: we completely forgotten to mention the new Doctor Who! Duh!

That seems pretty obvious now that you've brought it up... I'll blame the fact that the new series kicked off on October as my excuse.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyThu 1 Nov 2018 - 18:40

So you think you're ready to meet us... but are you ready to meet us... on time!?

Jayseph 'The Somebody Who's Calling' Moyles:

Patrick 'Unparalleled Focus' Kielty:

This month's questions for you:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyThu 1 Nov 2018 - 22:01

I actually didn't realise the connection to Back to the Future III when I wrote that question! Duh!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptySat 3 Nov 2018 - 14:58

It's Hallowe'en!  OoooooooOOOOOOOooooooor at least it was when we wrote these questions.  What's your favourite ghost or ghoul in gaming?
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 MintyJoyfulAstarte-size_restricted

Dark Souls Remastered finally crawled its shambling way onto Switch in October.  Which type of weather or climate-related phenomenon would you praise if given the choice?
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 104507481-6ED1-REQ-TrumpClimate-060217.600x337

The World Ends With You made its way Switchwards last month. In the game, you power up your characters by wearing clothes that are seen as trendy. If you had to go out on an adventure right now, what would you chuck on as your attire of choice?
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 BK_H_891

Super Mario Party brought more local multiplayer shenanigans to the Switch last month, but by most accounts, its online is a bit dump.  What activity, gaming or otherwise, do you wish you could engage in with people that are far away that you can't?
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 61Pefg0IN7L._SL500_AC_SS350_

Red Dead Redemption 2 said howdy to the world at the tail end of October. If you were dumped 130 years in the past into the Wild West, what escapades would you get up to?
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 The-oregon-trail

Doctor Who returned to our screens last month and by all accounts once again successfully recast the Doctor, with the wonderful Jodie Whittaker taking up the mantle this time. If you had the power to recast any character in a film or TV show with another actor, who would you choose and why?
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 Qj8uwlv4xasbbqhtoudh
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 3:12

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 8:26

Thing is with The Witcher is Henry is actually a big gamer with Witcher 3 being one of his favourite games of all time, likely why he got the role.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 10:52

To be fair the problem is not really him its his stylist. New wig, better stubble . . . I hope what we've seen isn't really representative of the finished product.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 17:54

Mas there, with an excellent example of why the rest of us spoiler our answers. Tongue That fifth answer's probably what I'd do in real life, unfortunately.

We pretty much served question four up to Drunka on a plate this month! Mind you, he also has objectively the best answer to question two.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 17:21

2018 is nearly over... how time flies, folks. Let's meet the admin. team one final time in 2018.

JayMoyles:

Balladeer:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 21:24

Balla is absolutely right about sandshrew, he's versatile and cute and has a belly ripe for scritches and rubs.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 22:35

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 22:26

How many creme eggs did you end up gaining as part of this deal, Drunka?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 23:13

I dont remember, but it was a lot. This went on for some time . . .
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 18:57

JayMoyles wrote:
Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu took us back to Kanto this month. Luke Playves Pokémon listeners know that Pikachu wasn't originally the series mascot - what Pokémon, or other entity, should have been?

"Other entity"? Mr. Blobby. He's basically a Pokémon anyway, have him be Mr. Mime's demented cousin or whatever.

NintenDUCK wrote:
My pick for the mascot is not sandshrew though, my pick is the only one that makes sense: Ditto. All the pokemon, all the moves. Simple.

You can't both pick the same option. Naughty Ducky's would potentially pave the way for GF to bring back Ditto's proposed evolution from the Gold/Silver beta...

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 DehQ1W7XkAA8Lg7

...maybe not. No

JayMoyles wrote:
Ralph took a page out of Kim K's book and broke the Internet at the very end of last month in Wreck-It Ralph 2, in which Ralph finds himself inside the Internet. What would GNamer look like if it was depicted in the movie?

It'd absolutely be a pokey little bar with a dedicated group of regulars.

Balladeer wrote:
WORDS EVERYWHERE. Seriously, Ralph's trying to get through a maze of our posts while the Grackler chases him.

NintenDUCK wrote:
A little known pipe somewhere in the back of the cellar that is the last remaining bastion of informed banter and lewd discussion on the internet.

Drunkalilly wrote:
Like a save room from Resi or a bonfire from Dark Souls. The one nice place on this electronic hell.

These are absolutely all correct. A little-known pipe that takes you to a pokey bar with nice music and a bonfire, where you can pull up a chair and chat with regulars about informed and lewd matters (sometimes both); then Grackler crashes through the walls.

Also all of these amiibo ideas are better than what Nintendo et al. have come up with for a good while. I'd love a pet Guardian.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 20:07

Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu took us back to Kanto this month. Luke Playves Pokémon listeners know that Pikachu wasn't originally the series mascot - what Pokémon, or other entity, should have been?
Eevee

In time-honoured fashion, PLGP was accompanied by Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee. What Eeveelution should Eevee get next generation?
Dragon

Diablo III found itself greatly enhanced on Switch with the inclusion of a playable Ganondorf skin. What game really needs amiibo integration next and in what way would they be used?
Overwatch and if you have Samus od some sort you unlock her suit for Pharah for instance

Cabela's: The Hunt - Championship Edition came out last month and... well, it's another hunting game. How could Cabela make their games animal friendly instead?
Boo censorship

Ralph took a page out of Kim K's book and broke the Internet at the very end of last month in Wreck-It Ralph 2, in which Ralph finds himself inside the Internet. What would GNamer look like if it was depicted in the movie?
That arcade bar we went to in Manchester but with more Nintendo games and Rad Mobile

With Black Friday and Brexit, it's been a big month for deals.  Tell us about either a good deal or a terrible deal you were involved in.
When GameStation were getting rid of retro and I bought SOTN, Discworld, FFIX etc for £5 each and a Virtual Boy for like £15

Also, we have this
Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 250px-Deer_Avenger_3D_Video_Game_Cover
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 20:22

That can fit into my headcanon also! Since it's a bit pokey, the arcade machines need a couple of good whacks to work. Also one of them has a taxidermy animal on them or something.

masofdas wrote:
Boo censorship

I agree, they're just floating around with no clothes on! Nintendo should put a rubber ring on them at least. Won't somebody think of the children!?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2019 - 20:36

Meet the Admin. Team in 2019!  It's almost beautiful poetry.  But it's not.

Patrick 'Bobby' Kielty:

Jayseph 'Jigglypuff' Moyles:

Questions:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 9:59

Merry Christmas for a week or so ago! What's your favourite Christmas level or moment in gaming?
Really thinking about it not many games are set around Christmas, with only Christmas Nights and start of Bayo 2 coming to mind.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has seen players battling through hundreds of themed fights in its Spirits mode. If you were a Spirit, how would your battle be represented in Smash?
You have to take on Sonic, Link, Snake, Samus in a green suit

Guacamelee 2 suplexed its way onto Switch this month. Which character do you think would make a good cameo appearance as a playable lucha libre wrestler in the series?
Travis Touchdown

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse hit cinemas last month and showed off Spider-People from parallel worlds. What's your favourite parallel world story in film, TV, literature or gaming?
Star Trek always seems to do a great job with other universes

Drones shut down Gatwick Airport for a day in December. When the machines inevitably take over, how will they go about it?
Balla is on to it already, as I've seen everything go down in work and people lose there minds not being able to pay for anything due to lack of cards

2018. Not our best year as a human race, but on a personal level, what was awesome in 2018 for you?
2018 was much like 2017, they all sort of blend into one now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Admin. Team
Page 25 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next