Where We're Squashed Under The Weight Of eShop Releases

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 22:13

I realised that I can't do the trials - I've been so used to being a tank, shrugging off attacks and using Mipha's Grace, while looking for Koroks, that I inevitably do some stupid shit and get killed off. So I'll park it here. However, I still really loved the DLC; finding the masks was a laugh, and Hero's Path is a great addition once you think you've "finished" the game, as it shows you all the mountains you completely missed. I'll return in the winter for the next DLC, and probably next year to try it on Hard Mode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
The_Jaster
Space Ark Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 19:47

I helped my young nephew find the Hylian shield for the first time earlier today & when he saw the bones he asked me if it'd come alive, I said he'd have to go in to find out Laughing but he went in no problem and absolutely loved it when the master sword was doing so much damage.

Yup, BotW is still the game of forever. (For now at least)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 19:53

Good that he's picked up not to trust piles of bones in video games then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Muss
Shiny Shuckle

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 19:55

I beat the big bad today. Had been putting out off for ages, didn't really want it to end. Won't be going in for all the shrines and stuff though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Space Ark Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 19:56

It is a common trope in games though, isn't it? You even get it in Mario games with Dry bones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 20:02

Muss wrote:
I beat the big bad today. Had been putting out off for ages, didn't really want it to end. Won't be going in for all the shrines and stuff though

Nice one Muss. Any reason you're not fancying going on a shrine hunt?

The_Jaster wrote:
It is a common trope in games though, isn't it? You even get it in Mario games with Dry bones.

Aye, I suppose that's true - still, depending on how young your nephew is, pretty cool he's picking that up early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Muss
Shiny Shuckle

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 20:06

Might do the puzzley ones one day but it's mostly the combat ones left and I'm happy to leave them be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Space Ark Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 20:21

Muss wrote:
Might do the puzzley ones one day but it's mostly the combat ones left and I'm happy to leave them be.

Yeah my heart always sank a wee bit when those came up, shame they didn't shake up the enemy types for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 21:25

The folks behind EDGE magazine recently launched an updated Top 100 Videogames Ever book. Guess what the new number one was? Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treesmurf
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 0:05

I don't know but I'm sure whatever it is is well justified and definitely not going to be overtaken for a long while (sorry Odyssey).
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 9:17

I wouldn't take much notice of their list as The Last Guardian is on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Space Ark Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 15:57

I thought you liked The last guardian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 16:03

It's okay game and nowhere near Top 100, it's more of talking piece due to its history then anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 13:45

Of course it's number one, anything else would literally be laughable posturing.

The_Jaster wrote:
Muss wrote:

Yeah my heart always sank a wee bit when those came up, shame they didn't shake up the enemy types for them.

See, I quite like them. A nice fun little fight, easy peasy, with some cool weapons to take with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk Online
The_Jaster
Space Ark Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 18:37

It was fine the first few times you see them but when they pop again & again it started to feel like they had ran out of shrine ideas, I would've just liked to see them maybe make combat trials a bit more varied by throwing in something like a Hinox or even a proper Guardian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 22:08

The_Jaster wrote:
I would've just liked to see them maybe make combat trials a bit more varied by throwing in something like a Hinox or even a proper Guardian.

Yeah, that would've been tight. They should've cheated a little and stacked the difficulty proportionally to the order the combat trials are discovered in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30