We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aMAYbo you'll buy these games

Go down 
+10
Crumpy Andy
oldschool
shanks
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Buskalilly
flora-chan
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

aMAYbo you'll buy these games Empty
PostSubject: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 16:09

May's Game Releases, sorry if this seems early but this is the Sunday before the last Friday of the month

1st:
Omega Quintet PS4

5th:
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood PS4, PC

8th:
Arcania - The Complete Tale PS4
Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush WiiU
Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition 3DS

15th:
Code Name S.T.E.A.M 3DS
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster PS4
Project CARS PS4, ONE, PC

19th:
Farming Simulator 15 PS4, ONE, 360, PS3 ver 29th
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PS4, ONE, PC

22nd:
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed VITA
Looney Tunes: Galactic Sports VITA
Steins;Gate PS3, VITA

26th
Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4, Confirmed to be out today but only heard about a digital version but can’t see this not getting a retail release

29th:
Amiibo: SMASH Range Greninja, Jigglypuff - Splatoon Range Inkling Boy, Inkling Girl, Inkling Squid
Blood Bowl 2 PS4, ONE
Fossil Fighters Frontier 3DS
Legend of Kay Anniversary PS4, WiiU, PC, ShopTo still has this listed as well as nearly all the EU Amazon’s part from the UK which has it down for some time in June
Splatoon Wii U
Syberia Complete Collection PS3

A busy month starting with a very niche game for the PS4 in Omega Quintet then a standalone DLC game in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Kinda like First Light).
Then we have typical Nintendo bring out games all at once which I will be picking Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush for the Wii U.

I’m not sure if I will be picking up of the 3DS games day one but I think out the two I’m more likely to go for Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition due to the RPG bit’s I’ve seen.

I will be picking up Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster on PS4 and will finally play the game.

Then there’s a rather big one in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt which looks really good but I’ve not played the first as it’s still PC only and I tried 2 but didn’t like the combat. I will wait for a price drop on Witcher 3.

On the 29th I will be getting all the Amiibo along with Splatoon, Fossil Fighters looks okay but I think it’s come out in a bad month with what is likely to be 4 better games just on Nintendo system’s.

So that’s Kirby, Final Fantasy, Splatoon and Amiibo for me with 2 maybes in Code Name S.T.E.A.M and P&DZ + P&DSMBE.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 16:38

Rainbow Paintbrush and Splatoon for sure - I might get Code Name S.T.E.A.M. too, if I can work through enough games to trade in.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 16:41

I'm hoping most of the forum picks up Splatoon and we can get some Turf War games going.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 19:18

Sweet bugger all - I've finally got GTA V to play though, so that'll tide me over nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 20:21

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt looks outstanding, I wanna play that so bad Shocked and code name S.T.E.A.M looks good~! Smile
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 20:44

S.T.E.A.M, Splatoon and Witcher are all games I'm keen to play, but I'll probably pick them up next month and get round to playing them some time in July. Apart from Splatoon, I want to be all over that at launch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 22:57

Splatoon. Splatoon.

Splatoon.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 23:36

Just Splatoon and condename STEAM for me.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 2:41

Yeah same just Splatoon and STEAM
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 3:39

Kirby, Splatoon and STEAM are all that interest me, not just because they are Nintendo, as none of the others hold any interest for me.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 6:52

Jimbob wrote:
Splatoon. Splatoon.

Splatoon.

Three copies of Splatoon for Jimbob! Very generous. Razz
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 7:47

Wolfenstein and Splatoon are must buys, the gf is definitely getting Witcher so I'll give that a go and I'll probably end up with either Puzzle and Dragon or STEAM as I really fancy a new handheld game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 8:35

You wait ages for one game, and then two come along at once. And another one shortly after.

That said, my heart isn't exactly having palpitations about Kirby - I'm more excited about the Puzzles & Dragons games. And then there's Splatoon later in the month.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 10:49

The only game there I'd find remotely interesting is Fossil Fighters, but then I remind myself that I have the two existing games in the franchise on my shelf unplayed.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 13:40

Drunkalilly wrote:
S.T.E.A.M, Splatoon and Witcher are all games I'm keen to play, but I'll probably pick them up next month and get round to playing them some time in July. Apart from Splatoon,  I want to be all over that at launch.

I surprised about the witcher as remember DA:I you wanting to play the others before the 3rd one and from what I know of Witcher it's rather story driven
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 17:40

The story doesn't sound as adaptive in the Witcher and my interest is more in the game looking big and pretty. I probably won't pick it up until after I've played through Inquisition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 18:18

Also there's the fact that The Witcher has a very boring story and no likeable characters.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 18:24

I thought it was meant to have a excellent story as CD Red worked closely with who ever did the novels and is very much on par with them.

I think the game looks great but I don't know from that trailer in my video who that girl is a why I should car as not played 1 & hardly any of 2 (I think has a backstory bit but not sure) due to the combat.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 18:31

Pretty sure she's a new character. I think they've made 3 knowing that a massive part of the audience haven't played their past games (all of PS to start with) and I'm sure I read the story past story doesn't have any impact (not to mention that a quater of the game will be missed per playthrough of 2 so there's not too much cannon anyway). Knowing of Geralt and Triss is probably more than enough.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 19:39

andyman949 wrote:
Wolfenstein and Splatoon are must buys, the gf is definitely getting Witcher so I'll give that a go and I'll probably end up with either Puzzle and Dragon or STEAM as I really fancy a new handheld game.

Ask your gf to sign up here so we can have a chat, we get along as we got to same taste in games or does she read them instead with you?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 22:20

I think she does have an account on here, she's just awful at ever logging on or posting things Laughing
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 22:03

Splatoon is pre ordered and I'm very tempted by Codename Steam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 8:44

Oh steins;gate releases in may?  Hmm, thought it was coming out later than that, well at least the vita shelf will look a little more full now.  Side from that pretty boring looking month, but then May usually is boring so it's no big deal.  Less new stuff that comes out the more old stuff one can buy instead, besides if the Mikasa and Luke figures I've ordered come out I'll be mostly broke anyway.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyWed 29 Apr 2015 - 18:46

Thanks to Nintendo Life

22nd

PSA World Tour Squash Wii

Couldn't of missed that one

Also there's a GOTY edition of Shadow of Mordor coming May 8th
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 9:10

Hi guys this Sunday June will go up, it's not the best of months but there is a GOTY contender in there and two console MMO's ohh & lot's of amiibo.

So any names would be great for the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aMAYbo you'll buy these games   aMAYbo you'll buy these games Empty

Back to top Go down

aMAYbo you'll buy these games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next