...In This, The Year Of The Death Of Luigi

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Votes Discourse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Fri 15 Dec 2017 - 23:53

Was it not you who said that the rules are there to facilitate the fun, Drunka? Tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 8:15

Now Drunka knows how I feel when he and his boys start talking about MonHun. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 9:05

Snowballadeer wrote:
Now Drunka knows how I feel when he and his boys start talking about MonHun. Razz

Laughing Eh? Dark souls I could understand as it crept into a lot of threads in the past but we barely talk MH on here, honestly don't get why you're having a wee pop at it here and there as if we have somehow sent Jay in as a mole to the admin position to over throw GNamer and turn it into a MH only forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 10:08

The_Jaster wrote:
Dark souls I could understand as it crept into a lot of threads in the past but we barely talk MH on here, honestly don't get why you're having a wee pop at it here and there as if we have somehow sent Jay in as a mole to the admin position to over throw GNamer and turn it into a MH only forum.

Shocked

At least that's 2018's April Fool's gag sorted. GNaMHer, I imagine... all avatars replaced by monsters from the franchise... yes, I can see it now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 11:13

If it were DS I'd have omitted the emoticon. Razz Nowt against MonHun, I just feel Drunka's more of a MonHun man than... well, any other series at the moment. So it's the best choice for poking at him. Again, purely for humour's sake!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 13:15

I know it is boring chat but I did think that was the sort of the point of this thread to have discussion about votes and any feedback which hopefully Zero has taken on board and I do think what me and Balla have both said in the end makes sense for what the game section can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 15:49

Balla's just feeling jealous because I haven't been joining him in the I <3 Nintendo Mario Mutual Masturbation Marathon but I have had time to chat about Monster Hunter.

Don't worry Balls Man, I've got plenty of love to share with you and all sorts of game franchises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 17:33

Monster Hunter is for diddies - I'm on Team Balladeer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 22:09

ZeroJones wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
Dark souls I could understand as it crept into a lot of threads in the past but we barely talk MH on here, honestly don't get why you're having a wee pop at it here and there as if we have somehow sent Jay in as a mole to the admin position to over throw GNamer and turn it into a MH only forum.

Shocked

At least that's 2018's April Fool's gag sorted. GNaMHer, I imagine... all avatars replaced by monsters from the franchise... yes, I can see it now...

This thought did cross my mind when typing that out.  Laughing

Snowballadeer wrote:
If it were DS I'd have omitted the emoticon. Razz Nowt against MonHun, I just feel Drunka's more of a MonHun man than... well, any other series at the moment.  So it's the best choice for poking at him.  Again, purely for humour's sake!

I either missed that this was a joke or I just didn't find it funny *shrugs* anyhow there's plenty chat going about for all the games we love, I'm honestly spoilt for choice in that regard (most of that is on Switch as well) so if I'm not talking about yer Mario's or BotW's I'm most likely deciding what to play that day & when folk are about that tends to be multiplayer stuff like MH, Rocket league & Spla2n.

So I have less time than usual to talk about the games on here but maybe I'll pop on and do a MH post or two to tide you over a wee bit. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 18:10

Drunkalilly wrote:
Balla's just feeling jealous because I haven't been joining him in the I <3 Nintendo Mario Mutual Masturbation Marathon but I have had time to chat about Monster Hunter.

Don't worry Balls Man, I've got plenty of love to share with you and all sorts of game franchises.

It's the Mario Musical Mutual Masturbation Marathon I'm mostly missing you from!

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Monster Hunter is for diddies - I'm on Team Balladeer!

In all seriousness (and so this post isn't almost solely quotes and .gifs), I agree with Mas on this one, much though I disagree with his suggestions.  I think it's a good idea, and easier to ignore for those who don't care, to suggest changes to the formula now.  Otherwise they'd only happen in the award thread, and then the Rolling Eyes would intensify.

Last edited by Snowballadeer on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 18:16

My final suggestions where a mix of my original ones and what you put forward, so no PS4 award etc just Nontendo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Centurion of Palutena

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 19:30

The_Jaster wrote:
as if we have somehow sent Jay in as a mole to the admin position to over throw GNamer and turn it into a MH only forum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Votes Discourse   

Back to top Go down

Votes Discourse
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Forum Feedback/News-
Jump to: