We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!

Go down 
+3
flora-chan
masofdas
Athrun888
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 11:48

Get hyped, because Digimon rpg Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is coming to the west for Vita and Playstation 4 next year!!!

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! Digimo10

As a child of the nineties I grew up with gems such as Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh, and of course Pokemon and Digimon.  Out of all of them Digimon was one of my favourites as a kid, and I'm honestly thrilled to see one of the reputedly better Digimon games is actually finally coming to the west, and packed to the brim with classics like Agumon, Gabumon, and of course Terriermon!

Last edited by Athrun888 on Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix'd for Balla's sanity)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 11:50

I've only heard great things about the game, there has been a short western video of it running on PS4 and looks good but still not 100% sure how a game made for the VITA will translate to the PS4 but anything is better then nothing when it comes to Digimon.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 14:41

Games can look really improved simply rendered in a higher definition so I wager that'll be the big thing the ps4 version boasts.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 19:04

Consider I am not getting the PS4 any time soon it will have to be on the vita to get this
I've been waiting to hear something about digimon for a game as there is new episodes coming out means only one thing! game on!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 21:10

I absolutely love Digimon. For me, anime wise at least, it was an absolute cut above pokemon. I had a few of the LCD digivices and whatnot, which were incredible and totally made me feel like a digidestined, but the only games I've played are the original Digimon World and a smash ripoff on GameCube. If I have a PS4 by the time this releases I'll be all over it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 21:44

I keep wandering into Nontendo almost by accident, seeing this, and cringing. Sleuth, damn it! EU! Like Europe!

Also Drunka's right, the Digimon anime was miles better than Pokémon. Just having a beginning, middle, and end assured that.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:45

Consider the typo fixed.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyThu 9 Jul 2015 - 9:51

I'll probably get this simply because it's Vita game alone. But also Digimon is cool and this game seems to have a good reception so why not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyThu 9 Jul 2015 - 9:53

It is digital only on the VITA though for the West.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 17:01

New English Story Trailer

Also a trailer for the new one Japan are getting for VITA hopefully if the Cyber does well in the West, this will also come over and ported to PS4.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 17:33

The plot seems a bit Megaman Battlenet or whatever it was called, but as long as the Digimon are still living things that can come to our world I'm happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 17:44

I've got no idea about the Megaman Battlenet comparison, I just hope Namco bring this out at sensible time and not like March when there is a load of games already.

IGN has gameplay up
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 18:48

Live Stream Now which will be 2hrs long I think
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 22:15

Triple Combo

Has anyone picked this up as I know Athrun was excited. I manged to find the game on PS4 as it's physical, I was tempted to import the Asian Version of the game on VITA as it's got English subs but it's Japanese VO.

I thought the English release would of been in English as we had trailers with English VO but nope all Japanese with English sub but it doesn't affect the game.

Which you can tell is a VITA (could looking VITA game) port or the nearest I've played is another Namco game Tales of Zestiria which was a PS3 game port to PS4 and still looked like a slightly better of was the original.

The actual game from the first 1hr 45mins or start of Chapter 2 was a bit slow to start with but there's 20 chapters of a JRPG that I've barely scratched the surface.

The combat is generic turn -based stuff with my Terriermon, which is about of nostalgia fest at the moment going ohh cool it's a Arugmon.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 12:52

I'm only 2 hours in so far, got it on Vita. Enjoying it so far!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 10:56

Digimon World: New Order is coming to the west on PS4 early 2017, I need to go back and play Cyver but a proper World game on PS4 sounds great even if its a VITA port.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 11:02

I ended up getting Cyber Sleuth in the end, quite enjoyed it, if it has a levelling/evolution system like that I'll be up for a return to the digital world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!   Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready! Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Get Your Digivices Ready!
Page 1 of 1