We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Jimbob
masofdas
Balladeer
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) Empty
PostSubject: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 6:53

Yes! Love me a bit of Kirby. It looks like this will be in the vein of 'experimental' Kirby rather than 'traditional' Kirby, which is no bad thing. The former usually add the 'mental' to 'experimental', so I'm well up for this. And the release date is precious close to my birthday... hmmm. Winky Face

More amiibo, though? Meh

Reveal Trailer
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 7:03

KIRBY MECH GAME! KIRBY MECH GAME! KIRBY MECH GAME!

Yeah, that's me sold. Nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 7:48

I think this'll be much more traditional than you think, Zero - bar the mechs, most of it is stripped straight from Triple Deluxe, including the art style and the background stars. And K3D was as traditional Kirby as they come. Which suggests that the mechs will be confined to specific level parts, like Hypernova was.

I might pick this up, therefore, but I'm not especially hyped.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 11:08

It looks nice, I may pick it up as I do like Kirby also seeing a Kirby game this late in a systems life normally spells it's coming to a end but the 3DS looks live and well from that direct and what we know is coming.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 18:42

Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) 675f721d2663e0efe86d943127ba927736faec42.png__940x420_q85_crop-smart_upscale

Winner.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 21:42

They called it Robobot. Even though the word it robot and Robo and bot are substrings of robot, they called it Robobot. Because they knew it was both deliberately dumb and a bit funny.

If this doesn't get 10s across the board, I don't want to live on this planet any more.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 22:21

You know, I'm kinda up for this. I've not played a Kirby game in bloody ages, and this looked pretty fun! Kirby's always at least decent, so I may end up checking this out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 23:00

There's something comforting, almost, about Kirby games. They're like an old jumper that you've had for ages and can't bear to throw away: not perfect, not new, but cool, in a way. It's a day one for me.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 9:14

This shold be a safe bet for being the best Nintendo game of the first half of 2016. Triple Deluxe isn't just a genuinely brilliant Kirby game, but a genuinely brilliant game in it's own right. The Kirby games have been quality for almost a decade now (everything following from the humdrum Squeak Squad on DS, anyway) and I think this looks similarly great. Triple Deluxe gives me every confidence that it'll feel great too.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 9:22

Best thing about this is the Waddle Dee amiibo.

I need it
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 9:25

New video. Featuring Ness and evil fountain abilities.

This video has inspired a fluttering of excitement within my breast. I can get behind some mecha-Kirby action.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 10:19

Saw on the Japanese eshop today it's out on the 28th.. I probably won't get it until I'm in Japan but I should finish triple delux before I do
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 21:11

If it weren't for the Dragon Quests, that video would have pushed Planet Robobot to the top of my most wanted list for 3DS. It looks really exciting, bright, adventurous and Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptySat 16 Apr 2016 - 22:09

This is getting weirder (in a good way) every time I see it. Is Kirby the new Wario? #hottake
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptySat 16 Apr 2016 - 23:28

Hopefully not the new Zip lash? As in not a big disappointment?
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 9:06

I love how supercharged this looks, and the extra minigames are pretty interesting (the 3D puzzle arena game is like a cancelled Kirby game I forgot the name of).

If I hadn't played Triple Deluxe in January I'd pick this up soonish.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 17:21

3DS owners, rejoice! Not everything is awful.

Sounds like a sizeable improvement on an already good game. Last 3DS game I played like that was Bravely Second.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 18:43

Kirby is always served with a big dollop of charm and Robobobobobot looks like no exception. Can't wait to get my mitts on this and pilot a Kirmech

DIGRESSION ALERT: The Frog?

into Whispy Woods's face. Cool
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 1:35

I'm not excessively hyped, but I'm confident I'm gonna love this when I have it in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 10:41

Bought/pre-ordered/whatever.  Up for some Kirbybot action.  I've had a very good 3DS year thus far, hoping it continues here.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 12:16

Might slam a cheeky pre-order of my own in shortly. All the reviews I've read so far describe it as a solid Kirby game and that's what I need right now, I reckon. Grin
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 19:04

Think I'll do the same, to be honest. I've been playing a lot of heavy games recently - with the exception of Ratchet and Clank - so something a bit light-hearted would suit me nicely. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 18:23

Here's my report following the first level: it's classic Kirby, as Balla rightly predicted some months ago. That's no bad thing, though, as Cappa mentioned. In short, I have nothing of my own to add. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 18:39

Oh damn, completely missed this was out! I'll pick it up soon, probably not until after Fire Emblem though
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 16:24

I'm hoping enough of us have it at the Meetup In Summer Time (nine days! Dance ) to have a crack at the Kirby RPG thing. The main story mode comes recommended, too. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)   Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirby: Planet Robobot (Hopefully Not Zip Lash)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next