We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic Mania

Go down 
+6
JayMoyles
masofdas
Buskalilly
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Sonic Mania - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Mania   Sonic Mania - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 19:12

Slowly rattling through this which, I guess, totally goes against the spirit of the character? Eh? I was sad to find that it only saves after a Zone is completed, not just an Act - although it was nice to see

Spoiler:

again. No Some of the bosses are really challenging, too... just figuring out what you need to do is seven tenths of the battle. Nonetheless, it's so, so good. If a better platformer comes to the Switch eShop, we will be lucky gamers indeed. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Sonic Mania - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Mania   Sonic Mania - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 11:59

Sonic Mania - Page 3 DYcApPAVMAATgUF

I wasn't that keen on Mania but that is good to see even though it should have a proper retail version from the get go as now I can't see me buying that but would have day one but SEGA have said we will be able to download the extra content, just no idea of cost yet.

Also
Sonic Mania - Page 3 Segateaser

If that doesn't come to Switch especially hearing Mania sold best on Switch then SEGA you're even more stupid then I thought.
Back to top Go down

Sonic Mania
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3