We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)

Go down 
+13
EofGizmo
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
JayMoyles
Treesmurf
Muss
Buskalilly
Jimbob
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) Empty
PostSubject: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 10:55

Bah-bum-bum-BUMP!

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) MK8twit

This could the be the all-new Mario Kart Switch, but it looks a lot like a spruced-up MK8 at the moment, so I'm putting this in here.  It's got King Boo and dual-wielding items - what's not to like?  And what more would people like to see?  

(Hint: the right answer is "a proper battle mode".)

Last edited by Balladeer on Fri 25 Mar 2022 - 18:45; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 11:01

Was that curcuit in 8? I don't remember it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 11:32

It was part of the DLC, Andy

I think this will be the much rumoured remastered version and be called soemthign like Mario Kart 8: Switch and you have the whole switch items deal from the best Mario Kart Double Dash coming back.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 11:33

As long as Wii U owners who have it don't have to buy the DLC again (it'll be included, surely?), I'm golden (mushroom). Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 11:55

Yeah I reckon just be like a GOTY edition or when The Last of Us came to PS4 from PS3 better graphics and all the previous content all in one package but as this is Nintendo they will add looks like extra characters and features with the double items.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 12:37

I'm sure it will Zero - we've already seen a DLC track!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 14:31

Until looking at that picture it didn't click that they were holding 2 items, which is something you couldn't do in MK8.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 10:41

Ooh I hadn't noticed that with the items. Interesting that they would change the game up a little bit, rather than just port it. If Nintendo do "GOTY" versions, as mas described it, they'll probably be the best GOTY versions in the world. I'd definitely buy it again, if not as an excuse to start playing it again.
Wait, is this now in the wrong forum? Everyone start copying and pasting right now.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 11:35

The admins. can cut the thread from my last post, move the thread wholesale, or whatever. If it keeps going for a while we'll probably hit 990 posts and need a new one anyway.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 12:05

For future reference, this thread used to be part of the Mario Kart 8 thread for the Wii U release. Internet archaeologists will need to know these things. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 16:29

I had a thought about this game today and it made me all warm and fuzzy inside. This time next year, I could take my Switch to the work canteen and play two player Mario with friends as though I was playing at home. It's gonna be amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 16:53

With good luck and good skill on your side, it might even be a different work canteen... Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 18:16

I think Nintendo basically perfected the Kart racer with the last MK. Duel items is a nice idea, but just give me quality tracks and a fun new weapon and I'm sold.

Although:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 18:33

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) Fifa1710
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 19:37

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) Boourn10
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 12:05

Mario Kart always looks nice these days and this is no exception, nice stuff. I'm ok with a remaster, it already seems like they've added something new and the Switch which add so much more possibilities. I wouldn't mind a return to mission mode, but Battle mode definitely takes priority on my wishlist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:52

Another MS Paint blinder from the Musster.

Treesmurf wrote:
I wouldn't mind a return to mission mode, but Battle mode definitely takes priority on my wishlist.

Both of these. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 19:06

I've had a thought - local multiplayer is going to be so much easier to organise with the Switch compared to previous home consoles, and I think Mario Kart Switch will really benefit from that more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 19:15

It's gonna be brilliant; the home console multiplayer experience on the go.
Plus, it looks like it will be compatible with lots of different controllers, for even when it is used fairly traditionally.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 19:08

Gamecube controller support or we riot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 21:22

...purely for Smash purposes, I wouldn't say no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 8:51

One day we are going to have to let the GameCube go
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 9:34

shanks wrote:
One day we are going to have to let the GameCube go

Impossible! I super glued the handle of mine to my hand.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 10:01

The GameCube controller is still one of the best pads Nintendo has ever made. There's a reason that it's stuck around for three generations. If there's enough clamour, I totally expect it to be compatible with the Switch. That kind of backwards compatibility would be a winner with a lot of Nintendo fans, after all...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 11:17

Don't get me wrong if the switch has it brilliant, especially if there's a new smash (which there will inevitably will be) like smash Wii u there will have to be a lot of kicking and screaming to get an adaptor. It'd even work if there ever ended up being cube games on a VC.

Though truth be told I usually just adapt to what ever the new controllers are but yeah that's just me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next