We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!

Go down 
+4
masofdas
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Balladeer
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 12:43

Tank! Tank! Tank! is being released as a Free-To-Play game this Thursday!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/39 ... -on-wii-u/

Chuffed about that - I was just in GAME an hour ago thinking of buying it for £20!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 12:59

Hm. Well that might be worth a gander. Could be a couple of hours of fun with the family.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 14:00

If I had more folk to play local multiplayer with more often than I do I'd probably get this but I don't so it being free doesn't sway me at all.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 20:13

Good move, this. I wanted to purchase it only for My Kong Mode (which is meant to be the only redeeming or long lasting feature of the game), so now we can do so at a cost of just £1.79. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 10:27

im just going to but the lot modes at £1.80 each, thats £5.40 the whole game basicly. even if its shit that seems rather cheap
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 1:06

Have sales for this been poor then? I always thought it might be a bit of a quiet hit and releasing it free to play right now seems too soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 22:57

Well, I didn't expect something like this. I'll be checking it out soon; after all, the price is right.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 7:14

I'm left to wonder what will happen to all the unsold, and now unsellable, boxed versions of the game. I almost feel like buying it in sympathy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 10:53

I've played all of the available Basic Pack modes a couple of times now. Good freebie. That said, I'd have been kicking myself had I bought it for £30-£35 on launch day, as I was thinking about back in November. I'll download My Kong mode for cheap and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 23:49

ZeroJones wrote:
I'm left to wonder what will happen to all the unsold, and now unsellable, boxed versions of the game. I almost feel like buying it in sympathy!
If they start going for £5-£10 then I'll be buying straight away. The free to play version has a daily limit doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 0:48

My Kong GET!!

...and I sort of don't get the fuss. I mean, for £1.59 it's cool, and I imagine it would be a good laugh with a few mates, but that critics were saying that it was the best part of this game makes me even happier that I didn't plant £30 on it back on launch day.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 1:15

Phillips wrote:
My Kong GET!!

...and I sort of don't get the fuss. I mean, for £1.59 it's cool, and I imagine it would be a good laugh with a few mates, but that critics were saying that it was the best part of this game makes me even happier that I didn't plant £30 on it back on launch day.

Yes! Do share your thoughts. Am away from the Wii U at the moment (makes me wish the web browser eShop were out now so I can buy My Kong Mode) but it really does sound like a hoot with friends.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013 - 18:10

i went on the shop after hearing the My Kong mode was £1.79 and was surprised to get the free game. I downloaded the Kong thing anyway, and it was a good laugh. Definitely worth the punt, I can see this being pulled out fairly regularly for a quick multiplayer session.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013 - 13:42

tried it, its not a bad game but now seeing all the content comes to £20ish, i dont think ill be downloading anything but if i see it in a shop or something for £15 on a disc now i think ill pick it up for the story mode
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013 - 13:53

I wonder if Guest will come back and post anything else. I miss him/her, s/he was great.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!   Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tank! Tank! Tank! - Free-To-Play!
Page 1 of 1