We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games

Go down 
+6
gjones
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
masofdas
10 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games Empty
PostSubject: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 19:08

Retail Games

5th
AKIBA'S Beat PS4, VITA
Don't Starve Mega Pack PS4, ONE
Dreamfall Chapters PS4, ONE
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series PS4, ONE
Prey PS4, ONE, PC
World to the West PS4, ONE, PC

12th
Birthdays the Beginning PS4

16th
The Surge PS4, ONE, PC

17th
Farpoint PSVR

19th
Cooking Mama: Sweet Shop 3DS
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia 3DS
Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds VITA
Injustice 2 PS4, ONE
Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy VITA
Portal Knights PS4, ONE

23rd
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition Wii U
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception PS4

26th
Disgaea 5 Complete NS
Guilty Gear XRD Rev 2 PS4
Pineview Drive PS4
Realms of Arkania PS4, ONE
RIME PS4, ONE
Samurai Warriors Spirit of Sanada PS4
Sudden Strike 4 PS4, PC
The Golf Club 2 PS4, ONE
Tropico 5 - Complete Collection ONE
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers NS

30th
Aven Colony PS4, ONE
MXGP 3 - The Official Motocross Videogame PS4, ONE, PC
Star Trek: Bridge Crew PSVR

My Thoughts: Strange month all round but Prey is tempting, Dreamfall tempts me now that is has had slight delay to this month. The Surge could be a cult hit as it's been described as a Sci-Fi Souls but one that I'll pass on.

19th is good though with Fire Emblem a big 3DS game, I will pick up Injustice 2 and hope that a bunch of us get it and last longer then SFV for MP.

I've got Disgaea 5 Complete paid for already as NIS take the money right away, RIME could go either way and not sure if I should wait for Switch version. I would buy USFII but not for £35.

Best of the Rest
May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games Alien-film-header-desktop-v2-front-main-stage

2nd
GNOG PSN

4th
Xbox ONE Wireless Controller - Recon Tech Special Edition

5th
World to the West eShop

8th
A Monster Calls Blu Ray, DVD
Passengers 4K, 3D, Blu Ray, DVD
Silence Blu Ray, DVD

9th
LocoRoco Remastered PSN
Strafe PSN

11th
Minecraft: Switch Edition eShop

12th
Alien: Covenant Cinema
King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword Cinema
LEGO Dimensions - Harry Potter Fun Pack
LEGO Dimensions - LEGO City Fun Pack
LEGO Dimensions - The Goonies Level Pack

15th
Assassins Creed 4K, 3D, Blu Ray, DVD
La La Land 4K, Blu Ray, DVD
Mad Max: Fury Road Black & Chrome Blu Ray
Manchester By The Sea Blu Ray, DVD
Pokemon The Movie: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel Blu Ray, DVD

17th
PSVR Aim Controller

19h
Alm amiibo – Fire Emblem Collection
Celica amiibo - Fire Emblem Collection

22nd
Teen Titans: Judas Contract Blu Ray, DVD
Digimon Adventure Tri: The Movie Part 1 Blu Ray, DVD

23rd
Nex Machina PSN

26th
Get Even PSN, XBL
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Cinema

29th
Underworld: Blood Wars 4K, 3D, Blu Ray, DVD
XXX: The Return Of Xander Cage 4K, 3D, Blu Ray, DVD

My Thoughts: I want to see Alien and bunch of films coming to some sort of home media, I'll also be getting the amiibo but in the limited edition set of fire Emblem.

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 23 Apr 2017 - 19:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 19:32

I'm happy to say I have hardly any interest in anything out in May Laughing

Might go and see Pirates, and I'll probably pick up Alien on DVD one day.

Do want to see Digimon eventually as well. Might save it until I can speak Japanese better and enjoy it without subs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 19:35

There are no certainties anywhere in that post, which is unusual. My desire for USFII has shrunk with news of its silly pricetag, and I might be persuaded into the Fire Emblem game... but that is it. A good month to beat the backlog back, it seems.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 7:42

Yeah not much interests me there gamewise, I did watch some vids on The Surge and it looks OK but then I found out it is from the same devs that done Lords of the Fallen.

---

I'm super excited about Alien Covenant and my nearest Cinema is doing this double feature deal which I'll probably book tomorrow.

http://www.empirecinemas.co.uk/synopsis/alien_superticket/f5534/
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 8:17

Nowt. Which is good: between polishing off BotW, MK8D, Shovel Kinght, and possibly RMX and Snake Pass, I've got no shortage of games to play! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 15:52

I reckon this could be a good FE game to get Zero, especially if a bunch of us get it and we're talking about it on here etc

Did think Prey, may have tempted some of you, I've got a feeling it could be this generations Bioshock or Dishonoured.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 19:05

I'm sure I've seen Prey mentioned as a GOTY contender which surprised me given how good 2017 has been. This lad remembers Prey (2006) being a decent little game, mostly because of the absorbing abduction sequence at the start of the game (and THOSE doors, natch). I know very little about the game itself but if it's similar to Doom then it will be one I pick up when it drops in price (at Xmas).

Little interests me this month although that Wii-U release will be a nice little earner one day. Shall chip away at the backlog and pick up a Wii or Gamecube game me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 19:42

If ya don't know what game I'm buying this month then there's little point me naming it when I could expend far more space making a pompous joke!

Looks like I'll be the Lonely Tactician heading to Valentia to help out though which is a shame. So much for Heroes growing the playerbase Sad

Also cripes a new Pirates movie? That came out of left-field*, might have to see that. Eh who am I kidding, if I missed Doctor Strange and Rogue One in the cinema I'll be missing this until the home release too.

*I say from under my comfy rock
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:04

I'd be more into Echoes if A) it looked more like a typical Fire Emblem and B) the Switch wasn't out.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:37

To each his own I guess, although I can't see the game's extra elements being any more intrusive than Awakening's handling of overworld grinding personally. But then I haven't really been keeping tabs, maybe it's a bigger departure from the norm than I've got the impression it is.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:40

masofdas wrote:
I reckon this could be a good FE game to get Zero, especially if a bunch of us get it and we're talking about it on here etc

I'll think about it, sir, but I am leaning towards a second-hand copy of Awakening. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 9:31

FE:A will likely be the better game still, that it is worth getting but price wise not much different between a used copy of that a new Echoes, I don't know how much the independent shop in Stoke would have it for though.

Basically they'll cost you the same but one will be better but none of us playing, the other a few of us will be playing and chatting about it.

The game itself the difference between them seem to be Echoes has no romance options, triangle based weapon system not in it and the game has dungeons but the combat plays out like any other FE game.

@gJones it won't be anything like DOOM at all, it's from the Dishonoured guys and I'm not the only one to compare / talk about Prey being a Bioshock-like for this generation of consoles.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 12:10

Just Fire Emblem this month, I'll be spending up in Japan next month so..
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 17:26

I'm tempted by Echoes, but I think I'm wanting a change of genre after Persona 5 and I am Setsuna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 18:59

Prey for anyone who is interested has the first hour as a demo which will carry over your save to the main game.

Perception will come out on the 30th on PC, PSN and XBL, A game I backed on KickStarter and did a interview for on Gintendo
Drive Girls will come to VITA on May 26th
NBA Playgrounds will be coming on the 9th of May to PSN, XBL and the eShop
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 15:50

masofdas wrote:
FE:A will likely be the better game still, that it is worth getting but price wise not much different between a used copy of that a new Echoes, I don't know how much the independent shop in Stoke would have it for though.

Basically they'll cost you the same but one will be better but none of us playing, the other a few of us will be playing and chatting about it.

The game itself the difference between them seem to be Echoes has no romance options, triangle based weapon system not in it and the game has dungeons but the combat plays out like any other FE game.

I've been having a good think about this. I'm wanting to get into Fire Emblem proper and I know Echoes isn't a traditional Fire Emblem game, so although taking part in Echoes chat would be fun (I did like being part of the Fire Emblem Heroes discussion Grin ), I'm almost certain I'm going to swerve it now. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 18:08

Underwhelming month.

Interested in Guardians but won't be picking it up until each episode is out and I've watched Vol. 2. Otherwise there's not an awful lot here. I like Dynasty Warriors but I'm not going to run out and pick up a Samurai Warriors game. Echoes I'll buy eventually, but I'm already playing a permadeath tactics game, Battle Brothers, on PC currently. Disgea 5 looks interesting, but I'm more likely to pick up Persona 5 instead given all the praise its received.

I was close to picking up the Motorcross game on the easter psn sale, looks like a B-list type racer. Fun, but neither pretty nor worth its RRP. Liked Injustice, but after the SFV burn I'm not picking up a fighter until I've got people to play it with. Speaking of Street Fighter, I'm happy the Switch has an "updated" version of the classic SF game, but it can absolutely do one at that price.

I've still got Zelda to polish off and Mario Kart to sink my teeth into so that makes this month pretty easy to pass up.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 18:16

Muss wrote:
 Injustice, but after the SFV burn I'm not picking up a fighter until I've got people to play it with.

Exact thing I've brought up in the fighters thread and seems know one really picking any up part from ARMS and Pocket Rumble which is a bit of a shame, I guess if one of the big three drop coming drops in price or something then that might change.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 20:29

This Sunday or around then June will be going up, it's a month Nintendo brings out two New IPs one of 3DS and Switch then you have E3 along with more.

Name ideas people?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 20:44

June know what my favourite limbs are? Arms.

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 20:46

SplaJune (If Only)
Ever Oasis - June Know What I Mean?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 20:54

Wait... I've got it.

Create an Oasis Among the Junes
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 21:14

"June's games might cost you an ARM and a leg".
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 23:30

Drunkalilly wrote:
June know what my favourite limbs are? Arms.

ZeroJones wrote:
SplaJune (If Only)
Ever Oasis - June Know What I Mean?

Balladeer wrote:
Wait... I've got it.

Create an Oasis Among the Junes

JayMoyles wrote:
"June's games might cost you an ARM and a leg".

Well played guys!

Applause

I'd say Balla's edges it overall but I feel like it should be SplaJune purely because that game isn't out until July.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 19:54

Now watch as Mas uses none of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games   May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games Empty

Back to top Go down

May-be I'll reuse this title and you'll buy some of these games
Page 1 of 1