We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly

Go down 
+2
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty
PostSubject: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty23/07/18, 05:34 pm

The cast is here, at last.

Kept ya waiting, huh?

Yep, apologies about the delay but it's here at long last. Enjoy another Space Ark ripoff from yer boy here. It's a good 'un - I laughed a lot hearing my optimism about getting the GOTY cast done or about releasing this on time. Laughing

Let us know what you think and I'll get to planning the next one. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty23/07/18, 10:19 pm

I really enjoyed that!

Drunka's five games chat:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty23/07/18, 10:58 pm

Another great cast and likely will win cast of the year

likely by default Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty24/07/18, 12:36 am

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I thought you might have sneaked Excite Truck in there though - a missed opportunity!

Argh, you're right! Excite Truck is an all-time banger, if I ever get a chance to do another desert island disks thing, maybe the actual Final Games Podcast, I reckon I'll try to get it on there. I wanted to mostly do games you hadn't heard me rave about on the forum already.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words lads. I listened last night as I was falling asleep, and it was a pleasant chat that made me miss skyping the boys every week. Jay actually has a really nice, chill interview style and I'm looking forward to hearing more forumites given the 1V1 treatment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty24/07/18, 09:36 pm

Like I said on the cast itself, I'm glad you went for choices out of left-field rather than us having the same Dark Souls or general Monster Hunter chat we've had countless times over. I think it made for a more interesting conversation.

Ah, cheers for the praise Drunka, and I'm glad TCK and Mas enjoyed the cast too. It was fun listening back to it as I was editing as I'd forgotten what your picks were outside of Ghost Squad and Futurecop LAPD. Also, even after going on about in the cast itself, I nearly forgot to use Godot's theme for the musical lead-in to T&T. Laughing

Open call to the forum at large: if you want on the next one, drop me a PM on here or a DM on Twitter and we can sort dates out. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty31/07/18, 07:25 pm

Just listened today, great stuff and the twist at the end was brilliant. I think you've made me want to play that copy if Ghost Squad I've had for years and not touched.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty01/08/18, 04:10 pm

He definitely made me want to play it, so I'll be making a beeline for it if I ever spot in an arcade although I doubt I could rinse it as easily as elite squad member Luke Summerhayes.

The next edition of Versus Mode is in the can and will be edited sometime this month, so keep your ears, erm, peeled?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty01/08/18, 08:16 pm

Goose Squad is so good. Only 50p in CEX too!

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty05/08/18, 11:31 am

JayMoyles wrote:
will be edited sometime this month

Lol ok.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty05/08/18, 03:52 pm

And I'll do it alongside carrying Monster Mash on my back this month.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty10/08/18, 04:55 am

Nothing but props to you for taking over the podcast which I originally roped you all into, but Andy's episode was the best podcast any of us have ever put out. Even better than Enter the PlayStation VR in association with Gintendo' s Pod of War.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty10/08/18, 11:16 pm

That's twice I've seen someone bring up Enter the PlayStation VR this week.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty11/08/18, 02:47 pm

Was the other person you? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty11/08/18, 03:38 pm

Nope a game developer who wanted me to look at a upcoming PSVR game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty11/08/18, 06:23 pm

So, Eofgiz then. Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty11/08/18, 06:26 pm

He wished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly   Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly Empty

Back to top Go down

Gracklecast Episode Six - Versus Mode Round Two: Drunkalilly
Page 1 of 1