We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October

Go down 
+6
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October Empty
PostSubject: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySat 19 Sep 2020 - 19:24

Retail Games

Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October OIP

2nd
ARK: Survival Evolved NS
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time PS4, ONE
Hidden Objects Collection NS
Human: Fall Flat - Anniversary Edition PS4, ONE, NS
Let's Sing Queen PS4, ONE, NS
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee - Limited Edition NS
Star Wars: Squadrons PS4, ONE
The Walking Dead: Onslaught PSVR
Warborn PS4, NS

6th
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders NS
FIFA 21 Champions Edition PS4, ONE upgrade available to PS5, XSX
FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition PS4, ONE upgrade available to PS5, XSX
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix PS4, ONE, NS

8th
CrossCode PS4
Ride 4 PS4, ONE, PC upgrade available to PS5, XSX versions launching in 2021
Ys Origin PS4, NS

9th
Ben 10: Power Trip PS4, ONE, NS
FIFA 21 PS4, ONE upgrade available to PS5, XSX
FIFA 21 Legacy Edition NS
Piofiore: Fated Memories NS
The Survivalists PS4, ONE, NS

13th
G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout PS4, ONE, NS
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid: Collector's Edition PS4, ONE, NS
Sayonara Wild Hearts PS4, NS

15th
Kunai NS
Monster Truck Championship PS4, ONE
My Universe - School Teacher PS4, NS

16th
9 Monkeys of Shaolin PS4, ONE, NS, PC
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Luigi NS
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario NS
NHL 21 PS4, ONE
Prinny 1•2: Exploded and Reloaded NS
Robotics; Notes Double Pack PS4, NS
Survios VR Power Pack: Raw Data and Sprint Vector PSVR
Tin & Kuna PS4, NS
Truck Driver NS
Zoids Wild Blast Unleashed NS

20th
Control Ultimate Edition PS4, ONE includes PS5, XSX upgrade
Remothered: Broken Porcelain PS4, ONE, NS

21st
Construction Simulator 2 + 3 NS

23rd
Bladed Fury PS4, NS
Budget Cuts PSVR
Cadence of Hyrule NS
Iris Fall PS4, NS
Monstrum PS4, ONE, NS
Mortal Shell PS4, ONE, PC
Oliver Twins Collection Evercade
Spacebase Startopia PS4, ONE, PC
Transformers Battlegrounds PS4, ONE, NS
Xeno Crisis and Tanglewood Evercade

27th
Cobra Kai: The Karate Saga Continues PS4, ONE, NS
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV PS4
My Universe - Fashion Boutique PS4, NS

29th
Company of Heroes 2: All Out War Edition PC
Hunting Simulator 2 NS
Watch Dogs Legion PS4, ONE includes PS5, XSX upgrade
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? PS4, ONE, NS

30th
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope PS4, ONE
The Dark Pictures Anthology Volume 1: Man Of Medan & Little Hope Pack PS4, ONE
Dead Cells - The Prisoner's Edition PS4, NS
Instant Chef Party NS
Mad Rat Dead PS4, NS
Pikmin 3 Deluxe NS

31st
Descenders NS
Let's Sing 2021 PS4, NS
Supermarket Shriek PS4, NS

My Thoughts: I'll be checking out Star Wars Squadrons which has 10hr trial via EA Play and I hear the campaign is like 3hrs long. Might check out FIFA 21 on PS5 more of the launch novelty than anything as not been hugely bothered about the series for sometime like I've not played FIFA 20 on anything even though got full access with EA Play.

G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout oddly looks good in that almost bad way, can see it being a fun afternoon also a lot of nostalgia with that, Cobra Kai, Power Ranger, Transformers and Zoids. Prinny 1•2: Exploded and Reloaded may get a look in as never played on PSP and those games are on the pricier side of things that the Switch version is the better buy.

Remothered: Broken Porcelain looks good from the trailers that I started the first game and it's rough, so it has put me off this a tad and I would like to finish that first. Will be getting Cadence of Hyrule though for sure along with all ready bought for Evercade games out that same day.

I do like the look of Watch Dogs Legion, yet I do find I have mixed feelings towards some of Ubisoft games plus it has the whole next gen upgrade that I will see how it reviews and maybe pick up down the road yet a lot of games are coming. Lastly is The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope which is right up my street and is about £25, so even saving for next gen, it’s not breaking the bank.

Basically Star Wars Squadrons via EA Play and buying Cadence of Hyrule & Little Hope this month.

Best of the Rest

Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October 152757-homepage-news-the-vic-20-is-another-commodore-computer-reimagined-for-retro-games-play-image1-ugowoncd7w

2nd
Onward Disney+
WARSAW Console Edition eShop, XBL

9th
Connected Cinema
Death On The Nile Cinema
The Right Stuff Disney+

13th
Oculus Quest 2

16th
Clouds Disney+
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? eShop
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! eShop

20th
Amnesia: Rebirth PSN

23rd
Once Upon A Snowman Disney+
The VIC-20

27th
Ghostrunner PSN, XBL

30th
Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Season 2 Disney+

My Thoughts: Yeah so Disney+ seems to be getting some new content and I will watch Onward & Mandalorian but otherwise not happening this month.

What about you doods?

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 20 Sep 2020 - 6:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySat 19 Sep 2020 - 23:52

Nothing for me. I can see myself picking up Pikmin somewhere down the line but not just yet.
I like the Mario Karts but I'm holding out for a Peach.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 0:18

Aye nothing for me either.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 7:02

Buskalilly wrote:
Nothing for me. I can see myself picking up Pikmin somewhere down the line but not just yet.
I like the Mario Karts but I'm holding out for a Peach.

More karts would be great, even if just for I want that cool toy

No Transformers?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 7:57

I dont know anything about the new TF game. I should look into it.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 9:49

If I get Mario Kart it'll be the best boi Luigi so the option is there for me, can't justify £100 for a novelty though, especially whilst Lyla is still too young for it. Squadrons could interest me but I'll wait and see what the verdict is on that and Pikmin 3 is one I'd like down the line but not gonna rush to get (although I've seen two different pre-order bonuses I really want).

The only game I'm really sure about is Cadence of Hyrule, I've held out for the physical version so I'm definitely gonna get that asap. I could also be convinced to double dip on Human Fall Flat if people were getting that as I think it'd be a cracking multiplayer game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 11:22

Crash and FIFA on PS4 and maybe those two Evercade carts for me next month, and like treesmurf I'll get Pikmin 3 Deluxe and Mario Kart Live down the line.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 15:06

A Balla title for a Mas thread. You love to see it.

Is that really everything coming out on the eShop? Thought there was more than that, but I guess everything was either 'OUT TODAY' or 2021. Anyway, there's an outside chance I'll get Pikkers 3 at some point to play with the lady, but it really is an outside chance and it probably won't be next month.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 16:23

Well nothing listed on the eShop part from what's listed
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 22:48

I'm sure there'll be plenty of eShop games that haven't gotten dates yet, it's not often a game gets dated on there well in advance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 23:05

You say that but

Jan 13 games
Feb 15 games
March 16 games
April 9 games
May 9 games
June 12 games
July 14 games
Aug 17 games
Sep 17 games

Avg 13.5 games

Yet October it's only 3 games that have dates and these threads always go up on the weekend before the last Friday of the month
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyMon 21 Sep 2020 - 0:58

masofdas wrote:
Well nothing listed on the eShop part from what's listed

Brexit means Brexit.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyTue 22 Sep 2020 - 19:21

No, Brexit means breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyTue 22 Sep 2020 - 19:53

I'm not getting anything that month - Wait WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? They're releasing a new VIC-20? For £110? Fuck sake. The C64 version did alright because people had got the hang of making videogames by then. Who is this for? I'll sell you your old SD Sky Box for £250.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyWed 23 Sep 2020 - 19:35

Rum wrote:
No, Brexit means breakfast.

The border around Kent will be made of cereal and hash browns.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyFri 25 Sep 2020 - 22:16

Crash 4 might see a look in at some point - that's a game that'll drop in price fair quick though so I'm as well as waiting. I totally forgot Watch Dogs Legion was still coming out this year. I'll keep an eye on that - hoping it reviews well as it looked decent when it was revealed last year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyWed 14 Oct 2020 - 20:24

Next month is very busy with both next gen consoles the launch lines up for them, the bi/annual series such as Assassin's Creed, CDPR's highly appreciated RPG, the odd Switch exclusive and a bunch more including a Christmas game

I wouldn't be shocked that November has close to 100 games

Name ideas like always for when November goes live on October 25th, I may even move it to later than normal just in case something like Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate gets announced
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyThu 15 Oct 2020 - 3:01

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'BUY A NEXT GEN CONSOLE!'...and I'll look down and whisper 'No. . . vember'
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyThu 15 Oct 2020 - 12:33

You have too though to support the economy, think of the economy Whistle

I currently have 70 unique physical releases listed to come out in November (More if you want to count NBA 2K21 having two versions and then coming out on two different days).

I don't know what the record is since I've been doing this but 70 has to be near the top.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 1:21

Fuck the economy. Enough people have been fed into the burning, grinding maw of Moloch in the name of that false god already.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 11:17

Universal Basic Income.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 11:44

This should be about games and you giving me name ideas but my Dad has started to have to claim Universal Credit and something else due to his work sacking him as he's still off sick which isn't going great.

Then my Uncle has been ill recently as well, that has been a shite year as they'd likely been ill anyway but COVID certainly slowed up my Dad being seen. That been ill myself with panic attacks etc

That sorry if I'm excited for a piece of plastics in November but I really need something to cheer me up and a week off playing as Spider-Man with a Cat might do that.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 15:24

You brought the economy up, I was just quoting Watchmen!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 15:58

Didn't know that, I just misunderstood then due to what's happening in the UK

I dont know but might be good talking to someone about what's happening as not got anyone else to vent to
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 22:32

Could just use the latter bit of Buska's suggestion.  Even I know that's a Watchmen line!  (It's about the only bit of comic culture I do know...)

Alternatively: 'Now You Can Play Age of Calamity in the Age of Calamity'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October   Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next