We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE

Go down 
+7
Jimbob
Muss
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
11 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE Empty
PostSubject: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 18:56

The unofficial GNamer release thread award 2020 nominations:

My 2020 vision is only seeing mirages
February Bum Poo Wee Games List
March - In which your debt to Nook will be Eternal
The simple bare necessities Video Games Forget about your worries and your (Cloud) Strife
OMG Shulk, is that a whopper red sword on your back or are you just pleased to see May?
It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?
Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?
Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?
Marvel at these September Games
Mario Kart in the living room's all good fun, until something gets kn-October
BUY A NEXT GEN CONSOLE! and whisper No. . . vember
Will these December games get your Penyx Rising? Nah Ubisoft is run by jerks and their games can do one

Retail Games

Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE Hitman-3

3rd
Clive 'N' Wrench NS

12th
Five Nights At Freddy's: Core Collection PS4, ONE, NS

14th
MXGP 2020: The Official Motocross Videogame PS5

15th
Ghost of a Tale PS4

20th
Hitman III PS5, PS4, Xbox

21st
Ride 4 PS5

22nd
Do Not Feed The Monkeys NS
Theme Park Simulator NS

29th
Anima Arcane Edition PS4
Atelier Ryza 2 Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy PS4, NS. Includes PS5 upgrade
Hellpoint PS4, NS
Nightmare Boy PS4, NS
Root Double Before Crime Xtend NS
Turrican Flashback PS4, NS

31st
Road Redemption PS4, ONE, NS

My Thoughts: Not a lot here for me, only thing that I'm tempted by is Atelier Ryza 2 as I've not played an Atelier game and seems some hype around this one, then might be stuff in early Feb that I sooner get.

Best of the Rest

Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE Wrestling-Empire

1st
Hitori Logic eShop
Speed Truck Racing eShop

4th
The New Mutants 4K, Blu, DVD

7th
Iris.Fall eShop
Sense - A Cyberpunk Ghost Story eShop
Shadow Gangs eShop

11th
Wrestling Empire eShop

13th
Get Over Here eShop
The Pillar: Puzzle Escape eShop

14th
Life of Fly eShop
Rhythm Fighter eShop
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game PSN, XBL, eShop, Stadia

21st
Air Bounce - The Jump 'n' Run Challenge eShop
Ghostanoid eShop

22nd
Adverse eShop
Redout: Space Assault eShop

25th
Bill & Ted Face The Music 4K, Blu, DVD

26th
Cyber Shadow PSN, XBL (Game Pass), eShop

27th
Project Starship X eShop

28th
Heaven's Vault eShop
The Medium XBL (Game Pass)
Olija PSN, eShop
Sword of Necromancer eShop
The Yakuza Remastered Collection XBL (Game Pass)

29th
Buddy Mission: Bond eShop
Gods Will Fall Stadia

My Thoughts: I might watch New Mutants and Bill & Ted.

On the games front Sense is coming to the eShop but I actually backed on KS and it's getting a physical VITA version which I'll be getting at some point.  

Scott Pilgrim is very tempting but isn't the Ubisoft game I was alluding to last month, it was the now delayed Prince of Persia. Then The Medium is out on my birthday and might be the first next gen feeling game, possibly will checkout some other new Game Pass stuff like Cyber Shadow.

Overall I think it's a backlog month unless we see some indie come out that I want to play, oh, and we might see Hitman III Cloud Version on Switch & Stadia.

What about you guys?

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 23:13

Here we go lads, GOTY 2021 Wrestling Empire is nearly here! That's a day one, right there.

Besides that masterpiece, it'll be playing any Christmas games for me in January methinks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 15:52

Fuck me, The New Mutants actually exists?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 16:22

If it weren't for the facts that Ubisoft is run by jerks and their games can do one, I'd be all over Scott Pilgrim; but it is and they can. I don't even know if I'll be getting my Christmas game as things stand, but hopefully that. Nothing on that list excites me.

My fave thread name that I didn't come up with is 'Marvel at these September Games'. As simple and clean as the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 17:00

Every February should be Bum Poo Wee Games List month, that was the best thread name. I liked the Kn-October pun though, good stuff.

January = nowt. I wish Clive 'N Wretch was coming out but that's been put off until the spring I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 17:11

Yeah, New Mutants is out in USA and not reviewed well but still like to see because X-Men.

I believe you're right Cappa as I was looking at March stuff and saw it was now down for then.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 18:19

I ain't got nothing this month. I don't think the wrestling game has online does it? Could be swayed into getting it if it does.

Hitman 2 is a game that I enjoyed but it was... not quite right. It suffered from that up and down ai a lot of the Hitman games do, by which I mean sometimes it's smart but most of the time it's just wrong. Very much like the concept of the Hitman games, and I appreciate that you can toggle the map markers and all that stuff. But between the wonky ai and the massive loading times it wasn't quite there.

Maybe Hitman 3 will fix the loading issues at least.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyTue 22 Dec 2020 - 20:27

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Every February should be Bum Poo Wee Games List month, that was the best thread name.
Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE 7f5

Really nothing, but I'm so pleased to be actually making some dents into my backlog, so that's fine. But I do appreciate being reminded of Clive n Wrench. I had to be told to get a Hat in Time, and I had to be told to get New Super Lucky's Tale, so hopefully I'll pay attention this time!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyTue 22 Dec 2020 - 21:01

Wrestling Empire is the one for me I think, Hitman is something I should get in to but I'd sooner play the previous two first. Clive N' Wrench is definitely on my list but alas I have to wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyWed 23 Dec 2020 - 12:21

What is Clive 'N' Wrench? The way people/Jim are talking about it, it looks like a 3D platformer, which suggests up-my-streetness; but I'm almost sure I've never heard of it before now.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyWed 23 Dec 2020 - 12:50

Muss wrote:
I ain't got nothing this month. I don't think the wrestling game has online does it? Could be swayed into getting it if it does.

Hitman 2 is a game that I enjoyed but it was... not quite right. It suffered from that up and down ai a lot of the Hitman games do, by which I mean sometimes it's smart but most of the time it's just wrong. Very much like the concept of the Hitman games, and I appreciate that you can toggle the map markers and all that stuff. But between the wonky ai and the massive loading times it wasn't quite there.

Maybe Hitman 3 will fix the loading issues at least.

Aye, while I liked the new Hitman games I think maybe the scenarios have got too complex & even though I tinkered with the map markers etc that you mentioned none of it got close to the feeling of Silent Assassin on ps2/gamecube.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020 - 21:40

Balladeer wrote:
What is Clive 'N' Wrench?  The way people/Jim are talking about it, it looks like a 3D platformer, which suggests up-my-streetness; but I'm almost sure I've never heard of it before now.

That is essentially it, features a time travelling Bunny and Monkey combo in the same vein as your Banjo-Kazooies and whatnot, I'm there a couple of doors down from you on that same street.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyTue 29 Dec 2020 - 10:33

Ooh. That is hecking tempting. Depends how good it is, natch.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020 - 14:55

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Every February should be Bum Poo Wee Games List month, that was the best thread name.

This.

I had no idea there was a new Hitman. I have the first one purchased from some PSN sale and should really give it a go. I also have all the Tomb Raiders and Uncharteds that also need to be played - I'm a sucker for a digital sale. Must. Stop. Buying. Games. I. Never. Play.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptySat 16 Jan 2021 - 16:37

Next weekend Feb will be going up, and I guess I'm using Every February should be Bum Poo Wee Games List month, that was the best thread name.

But I will tell you we see a Wii U port to Switch, a 3DS sequel that's not a sequel, a little horror game and maybe Cappa's GOTY already from the digital offerings, if you do have another name to put forward.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyTue 19 Jan 2021 - 14:28

Hitman 1 and 2 are fantastic, I am increasingly excited for Hitman III tomorrow!

I've also ordered Scott Pilgrim but physical from LRG so it won't arrive for some months
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyTue 19 Jan 2021 - 15:17

Bum Poo Wii U Game List
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyWed 20 Jan 2021 - 19:01

Buskalilly wrote:
Bum Poo Wii U Game List

Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE Giphy
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptyWed 20 Jan 2021 - 20:01

@OR I see they're going to do a physical Xbox version which will be a first, that I'm likely going to get that (I do have digital though on Xbox) and hopefully we get more Xbox games.

Also the Xbox version due to it's sort of just Xbox now in theroy when Xbox Series X-23 comes out I can still play it, where I'm less sure a PS4 game will work on PS6 and who knows with Nintendo.

@Buska and Jay yes that will be the one
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 19:01

JayMoyles wrote:
Buskalilly wrote:
Bum Poo Wii U Game List

Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE Giphy

I'm so happy you guys
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE   Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE Empty

Back to top Go down

Hitmanuary and there is NOTHING ELSE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: