We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

Go down 
+35
OrangeRakoon
gjones
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
Xelviar
JayMoyles
Cube
Rum
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
awesomedude
Kieron
nupkin
Silver light
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
Axis1500
Athrun888
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Fancy Fancy
Admin
ZeroSuitSamus2
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 12:29

I'm currently playing the Harmo knight demo
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 18:03

Good point, shanks! I liked it more on my second playthrough, so it's a first day purchase for me. Good good.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013 - 3:02

Balladeer wrote:
Following a brief flirtation with the Harmoknight demo., I'm still playing Mirror of Fate. I must say, the graphics are really very nice. Especially the 3D effects.

Winky Face

Did you take my advice and turn the brightness settings up a tad? Looks even nicer.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013 - 7:29

Haven't actually played it since, but I will do!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013 - 11:32

Star fox, only got it a few days ago (only £18! Bounce ) It's very good but I haven't had much time to play or do anything really what with the Easter holidays now being referred to as "study leave".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013 - 11:57

Good call on Star Fox 64 3D. It's a loving remake of an already excellent game.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 22:54

The past few days have seen me get a few more levels through Hydroventure: Spin Cycle. Some of the levels in the second world were pretty awkward but this will all fade tomorrow when HarmoKnight and Luigi's Mansion 2 land! Grin
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 1:09

Luigi's mansion 2, pretty fun so far & the controls are nice despite the lack of a second analog stick.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 1:36

Giving Luigi's Mansion a go
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013 - 7:50

A mixture of Hydroventure: Spin Cycle, HarmoKnight and Luigi's Mansion 2. The first game in that list is causing me rage and the second does the same during the bosses, so I play LM2 to relax! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013 - 11:34

HarmoKnight and Luigi's Mansion 2 for me! Though play is a bit sporadic because I keep getting sidetracked by twenty-year-old Game Boy games. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013 - 11:45

Stu_the_great wrote:
HarmoKnight and Luigi's Mansion 2 for me! Though play is a bit sporadic because I keep getting sidetracked by twenty-year-old Game Boy games. Rolling Eyes

I'm the same but with Lego City
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013 - 12:01

The Fire Emblem Awakening demo, on lunatic difficulty no less. And watching the game haxcritkill Chrom a lot X_X
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013 - 12:09

Stu_the_great wrote:

Same but without the sidetracking.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013 - 15:17

going to be either luigi or harmoknight
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Mar 2013 - 3:02

switching between luigi, harmoknight and the fire emblem demo at the moment
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 7:08

152 daily puzzles downloaded onto Miracle Mask. Embarrassed It's Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo really, though. Very fun. Grin
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 7:56

Luigi and FEA, will hopefully finish Luigi tonight so can focus more or FEA
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Jun 2013 - 14:31

I've made the decision to work through some of those 3DS games that I only got a couple of hours into, thus making them like brand-new games to me. First up is Paper Mario Sticker Star. I've heard bad things, but I'm seeing that it's obviously very high-quality, although a bit too obtuse at points. 'Sometimes Paperising is the simplest answer!', says the glittery crown thing. Naw it isnae. Just beat the first boss five months after getting it.

I've also reached the second boss in Luigi's Mansion 2 two months after getting it. Aye. I don't play games very intensively, as you can tell.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Jun 2013 - 15:39

fire emblem awakening best game I've played on 3DS and this year so far.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Jun 2013 - 15:55

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

This voice acting (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Jun 2013 - 16:17

Phillips wrote:
'Sometimes Paperising is the simplest answer!', says the glittery crown thing. Naw it isnae.

Laughing Nicely put. Just remember, there's no shame in looking up a walkthrough for some aspects of the game. And I'm glad you beat that room you were stuck on in LM2 too!

I played a bit more LA, reasoning that I can't go onto the Oracle games until I trump the original GB Zelda. I got horribly lost and quit without saving.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 9:19

My Backloggery claims that I'm playing Luigi's Mansion 2, Crimson Shroud and Oracle Of Ages. However, the latter will soon consume my game time! It's complicated, from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:56

I'm feeling a bit flighty with 3DS games at the moment, though this will almost certainly change once Animal Crossing plops onto my doormat in just under two weeks' time.
Back to top Go down
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 20:57

Phillips wrote:
Aye. I don't play games very intensively, as you can tell.
I'm puir mince an' augh with committing to finishing games.

I am going to Greece next week for a friend's wedding and I'm going to have a crack at Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. I played it on N64 when it first came out and didn't get any further than Jabu-Jabu's belly. Fifteen or so years on, and I'm going to give it another try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next