We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 12:22

I don't think it's that mad if you make your living off of it. That's less than a game a week & that'll be including 2-3 hour long games too.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 12:47

Ah, if he's a games journalist it's a different matter.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 13:07

There not games journalist there just game fans and Colin sees his self more of a analyst type person but yeah as he only played 50 odd games and only finished few some are saying they can't take his opinion serious because he only played 50 games in the comments etc which of course they look at being on YouTube, Twitch etc and that's how they make there money.

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 13:21

I started Freedom Planet last night which is decent stuff so far.
Back to top Go down
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 12:22

On the Wii U I have been playing lots of Xenoblade Chronicles X. Really enjoying the game! I would really like to finish off Yoshi's Woolly World and Bayonetta 1&2 though. I also feel like Mario Kart 8 is a game that people have all but forgotten. I'd like to play that with friends again at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinesparkers.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 12:46

Athrun, we've found another one! Grin XCX love hasn't been as widespread here as some of us had hoped, Darren, so I'm glad you're a fan.
Back to top Go down
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 13:17

Balladeer wrote:
Athrun, we've found another one! Grin XCX love hasn't been as widespread here as some of us had hoped, Darren, so I'm glad you're a fan.

Yeah! I have to say I wasn't a huge fan of Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii, I think the sci-fi angle helped bring me on board. It was one of the last games I reviewed and I am so pleased I was given the chance to do it, because I doubt it would have been a game I would have bought otherwise. Great characters, breathtaking landscapes, incredible score and just an overall great game. Skells RULE!
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 14:01

DarrenK wrote:
I also feel like Mario Kart 8 is a game that people have all but forgotten. I'd like to play that with friends again at some point.

I have my WiiU set up in the living room of the house share I live in, and Mario Kart is still played at some point most days of the week. By far the most played WiiU game I own.

On topic, I actually went back to Splatoon last night for half an hour. Didn't get to play any of the new maps, thanks map rotation. Still, was fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 14:05

OrangeRakoon wrote:
DarrenK wrote:
I also feel like Mario Kart 8 is a game that people have all but forgotten. I'd like to play that with friends again at some point.

I have my WiiU set up in the living room of the house share I live in, and Mario Kart is still played at some point most days of the week. By far the most played WiiU game I own.

On topic, I actually went back to Splatoon last night for half an hour. Didn't get to play any of the new maps, thanks map rotation. Still, was fun!

Oh cool! I am sure it's still enjoyed by many, I just personally don't seem to see any of my friends talking about it anymore, and its a shame! Mario Kart 8, aside from its awful battle mode, is one of the best Mario Kart titles to date!

As for Splatoon, I was absolutely obsessed with it when it released, I went from having zero interest to not letting it go! I played all the Splatfests up until recently, but I haven't checked out most of the new weapons and maps. I think I should go back to that one soon too.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 14:31

DarrenK wrote:
I have to say I wasn't a huge fan of Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii...

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 You-get-out-gif-1564

I adored, still do adore, XC. It's in my top five ever, along with MP, LoZTP, PMTTYD, and LoZOoT (3D version). I think I'll prefer it to XCX too, the improved story focus and Japanese voices pushing it over in my eyes.

We're totally agreed on MK8, though, and it's the one game I can get my whole family to play. I guess we don't talk about it much any more because there's only so much you can say about a Mario Kart, this far after release - but it's still played!
Back to top Go down
DarrenK
Boo This Man .Gif
DarrenK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 14:36

Balladeer wrote:
DarrenK wrote:
I have to say I wasn't a huge fan of Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii...

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 You-get-out-gif-1564

I adored, still do adore, XC.  It's in my top five ever, along with MP, LoZTP, PMTTYD, and LoZOoT (3D version).  I think I'll prefer it to XCX too, the improved story focus and Japanese voices pushing it over in my eyes.

We're totally agreed on MK8, though, and it's the one game I can get my whole family to play.  I guess we don't talk about it much any more because there's only so much you can say about a Mario Kart, this far after release - but it's still played!

Haha! Grin I'm going nowhere mate! I tried a good number of times and just failed to get to grips with it. HOWEVER! I will say that I loved XCX enough to go back and give it another go. We are very fortunate to have got that game, and its probably thanks to the localisation over here, that the US wanted it so badly.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 10:15

Still Twilight Princess, where I'm at the Sacred Grove Temple, but now a bit of Golden Sun on the side. It's still early doors in the latter - I haven't even got person no. 4 yet!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 10:25

Your getting closer to the end Zero will you get done before TPHD is out and maybe you can give us some tips as I've not played properly for 10 years.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 10:32

That's the plan! I am doubtful that I'll make it, to be honest, but I've found a guide that I like on GameFAQ's and it's at least got me hooked this time. Clearly my 26-year-old body wasn't ready!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 8:06

DoPo to tell you that having offed Twilight Princess, Wind Waker HD has gone in the disc slot as a wind-down before trying to crack another Wii game (probably Xenoblade Chronicles *gulp* ). I'm rescuing Tetra from the Forsaken Fortress... except I forgot that I had the Deku Leaf, and jumped down at a part where I should have been jumping up. Duh!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 9:30

I've barely touched my Wii U since Mario Maker I think which in fact still be in The disc slot, when I have touched it it's usually been wind Waker until I get lost or I forget what I was meant to do next
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 10:08

I rarely touch my Wii U as well, I turned on this week just to go on Punch-Out and had to wait a while for a update of the console. Which is the first time I can ever remember the Wii U talking that long since launch to up date.

I've got games I want to play on the Wii U even after the massive clear-out I decided to have but none have really grab me, my taste in games is now story driven experiences with games like a SFV which I'm playing now on PS4 are the sort of genre that I don't need a story.

But something like Yoshi Woolly World is sat on my shelf, the platforming might be good but I've not got got the desire to actually play it but soon TPHD will be here and that will get my Wii U played and unlike WWHD might get finished.

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 11:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 10:22

Splatoon and Mario Kart still get regular use with friends and i'm making my way through Xenoblade Chronicles X. With Zelda, Pokken and possibly Star Fox in the not too distant future, my Wii U is my most used console right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 10:40

shanks wrote:
I've barely touched my Wii U since Mario Maker I think which in fact still be in The disc slot, when I have touched it it's usually been wind Waker until I get lost or I forget what I was meant to do next

You're a JRPG fan aren't you Shanks? Get XCX, suddenly you'll be glued to your Wii U.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 12:31

Yeah I am, I've been thinking about getting xcx for a bit so I'll probably do it in a couple of weeks
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 20:40

I should probably go back to playing Freedom Planet, so I can then get around to Year Walk but I'm still heavily enjoying R6 siege & PES 2016.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 17:54

Double post Razz

I was down at my brothers this afternoon & I played a bit of the Pikmin 3 co-op challenges with my 4 year old nephew, he thought it was hilarious to follow me around wait until I threw some of my pikmin so he could steal them for his group. Laughing Even though we'd be messing around half the time we still get at least a bronze for each map.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 19:41

The_Jaster wrote:
Double post Razz

I was down at my brothers this afternoon & I played a bit of the Pikmin 3 co-op challenges with my 4 year old nephew, he thought it was hilarious to follow me around wait until I threw some of my pikmin so he could steal them for his group. Laughing Even though we'd be messing around half the time we still get at least a bronze for each map.

D'aaaaaaaaaaaaw! That's good work Uncle Jas.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 19:44

I think there's insufficient contriteness about multi-posting myself. Naughty
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 18:59

Just now I'm flitting back and forth between Mario Kart 64 and Smash 4. I was in two minds about restarting WWHD, but with TPHD just around the corner I really don't fancy having two mammoth games like that on the go.
That and the fact that I still haven't finished LTTP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next