We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 17:07

Finished off the main story of Arkham City about a few hours ago but I still have about 100 riddler trophies to get not to mention the DLC & challenges to try.

It really does have great amount of content so if you have never played it on other formats then I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 18:41

I'm mixing up all my games just now, playing a little bit of each. I'm only getting to play my games at the weekends just now which is a gutter to be honest.
Did anyone else pick up NBA 2K13? It's a corker of a game (although it's hard as nails, I'd recommend borrowing it from a mate first). Related to that, if you put in NBA 2K13 Wii U Review into Google, look who's at position 1! Hell yeah.

Shameless promotion aside, I'm nearing the end of the story mode on Batman, and man alive, scanning those helicopters was a pain in the neck! The Catwoman segment shortly before it was great, though.

Super Mario U has been on the back burner a wee bit, but I've got back into Nintendo Land this weekend. Balloon Trip Breeze in particular is one of my favourites, as is Pikmin Adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 14:22

As you might be aware, I'm a complete sucker for a bargain...but today through the letterbox dropped a bargain too far.

Yes: I bought Game Party Champions off of ShopTo for £9.85. Bloody hell. There's a story mode, but it features characters with names like Kody and Riley, so I'll not be typing any more about that. So, I moved right to the Free Play mode, and sampled all eight - eight! - minigames, which include the likes of Baseball, Ping Pong and Hand Egg. In short, they've arsed them all up - none amount to much more than inarticulately swiping the GamePad with your stylus. Again: bloody hell.

Honestly, the best part of this game is seeing the old retro Eugene Jarvis arcade machines in the background of your worse-than-Wii games of Basketball and Mini Golf. I quite like most minigame compilations, but this is mince. From Findus. Not worth a tenner, troops.
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 10:29

Neo Assault Nano/Nano Assault Neo?

Yes. Bought it this morning. Sort of Geometry Wars set on Mario Galaxy's planetoid structures. That are actually cells. Ish.

It's damn fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 12:38

I can put Batman on the shelf for a bit seeing as I completed everything from the main game, I shall return at a later day to do the Harley Quinn DLC & Riddlers revenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 12:57

That's Little Inferno more or less finished. I felt it was overpriced for what was on offer, but I do recommend that you play it. Grab it in a Steam sale.

What's next? Either go back to Batman, ZombiU or continue on with Assassin's Creed III...after finishing Kirby's Adventure Wii, natch.

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 6:32

Nothing really/sadly. It's all about the Nuzlocke challenge and beating Virtual Console games on the Wii at the moment. As good as Darksiders II is, I'm struggling to really get into it (and I've not touched Nintendo Land for a while). A really good eShop title is what's needed, I reckon!
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 19:59

Finally finished The Cave (got all bad and good endings), so I'm playing Zen Pinball quite a bit at the moment. I just bought the Paranormal table.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 16:56

Despite being annoyed about the NBA 2k13 demo only giving you one quarter of play time I've been giving it another go & its good stuff even if I do mostly get destroyed. (The best I've done is a draw)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 15:54

Still enjoying KEY here, having just fought King Dedede. I really like the off-roader levels, although it's a pain having to play the level through at least twice to get everything (it's very hard to get a gold and all the treasures in Frozen Fjords in the same playthrough).
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 23:36

After finishing every wii U game I own (apart from Sonic racing) its back to wii games I bought but didn't start, so tonight I played the first chapter of Project Zero 2, which is creepy stuff but I feel like I'm wrestling with the controls a bit.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 0:54

Nothing at the moment but thinking about starting Skyward Sword again
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 10:34

Just kicked off Assassin's Creed III. My first AC game, and its starting to suck me in. This is like a huge step up from the stuff I'm used to, having never really owned anything but Nintendo systems.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 2:05

Youtube videos. Meh
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 8:11

A few days ago I slid Nintendo Land into my Wii U. I'm determined to finish the F-Zero and Crash Course games... it's proving tough!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 8:56

Lego City which I still love
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:00

I'm about 70+ hours into MH3U with no signs of slowing down. Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:06

And this is why I'm afraid of getting the game.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:17

Balladeer wrote:
And this is why I should be getting the game.

fixed Winky Face
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013 - 7:07

A weird mixture of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (feels good to me - weird score from ONM) and Toki Tori 2. The latter is very cute and incomprehensible.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013 - 16:13

M O N S T E R _ H U N T E R

It has taken over my life. I stick it on in the afternoon, and before I know it, it's midnight. Send help.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013 - 1:49

Nothing at the moment, sadly, due to lack of funds and a lack of time. This summer I'm sure to be bingeing on Monster Hunter and Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut though, as well as the virtual console collection when that hits. Especially so if they give us 60hz versions of the games. One of us! One of us! (so Dusty should say)

Just a bit disappointed though that all those games I expected to be playing by summer probably won't be out by summer. Like Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101. At least Game & Wario will be out though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013 - 19:37

Punch-Out!! and Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition for me, though only at the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 0:37

Swapping between Lego City, Runner 2, NFS and Toki Tori 2, and not accomplishing much in any game LOL
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 0:40

Still Lego City with sprinkles of multiplayer Nintendo Land at the weekends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next