We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mods and admins!

Go down 
+6
ZeroJones
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dusty Knackers
Balladeer
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyranitar
Tingle's Dingle
Kyranitar

Mods and admins! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and admins!   Mods and admins! - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 22:00

Silver light wrote:
Kyranitar wrote:
I wouldn't mind being a mod, but as I wasn't active on the old site and most of you only know me through twitter then I don't mind. c:

Also I totally wouldn't use the powers to ban Silver. >_>

Now, now, you know doing such would just be more evidence that you're an old meanie horse Razz
No because you started it. >_>
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mods and admins!   Mods and admins! - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 22:02

Thought I wouldn't. Trade farmyard insults over PM please. Chat Thread is also fine.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Mods and admins!   Mods and admins! - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 15:43

Sorry about my late arrival to this section of the forum, it's been a busy week (annoyingly it had to happen on the day the NGamer news landed).

Many thanks for the nominations and kind words - I'll be sure to try my best as admin.

Luckily the higher level of freedom (not having to report to a higher-up for changes to be made) should mean if we want to change the Off Topic section header to "horse burgers" we can have that happen fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mods and admins!   Mods and admins! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mods and admins!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2