We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beemoh
Koopaling

WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG Empty
PostSubject: WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG   WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:19

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a509891/new-rpg-wonderflick-announced-by-level-5.html

Coming out on all the consoles, with Akihiko Hino and Nao Ikeda on design duties and Nobuo Uematsu on music.

All versions feature touchscreen play, with the PS4 version offering smartphone and tablet support, but seemingly no Vita compatability.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG   WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 21:10

If this is on all consoles, shouldn't this be in gen real gaming. Wonder what the lead platform is, with touch controls you would think vita or wiiu best suited.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG   WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 21:13

masofdas wrote:
If this is on all consoles, shouldn't this be in gen real gaming. Wonder what the lead platform is, with touch controls you would think vita or wiiu best suited.
Eh, there's plenty of multiformat games in the Wii U folder. I think the lead platform might be mobile, the iOS and Android versions are out in three months, but console versions next year.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG   WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 21:16

Yeah I guess,
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG   WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 21:18

Wow, that looks generic as anything. I can't see myself getting this over Project X.

masofdas wrote:
I'd agree if that included 3DS,but this is primarily a Ninty forum so I think this is the right board.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG   WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 22:06

If it goes anywhere else, I could see it going into iOS. I didn't see a screen of overworld exploration, something I suspect has been sacrificed for the iPhone's low power. It's a shame, because the style looks a bit like Little King's Story to me, but I think this is going to be something I overlook due to the sacrifices made for its home platform.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG   WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 12:51

The heritage alone makes this one worth watching, at least. It reminds me of some early DS RPG's, which I'm taking to be a good thing. Hopefully it won't cost too much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG   WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

WonderFlick- new Level5 RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Gen. VIII Discussion (and Mobile)-
Jump to: