We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo 2DS

Go down 
+15
fronkhead
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Sentinator
Axis1500
NintenDUCK
beemoh
JayMoyles
SquidgyGoat
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Dusty Knackers
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 2DS   Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 22:26

I've played one it was really comfy a XL version would be stupid as unless you have huge hands you never reach the D-Pad etc. I was tempted to get one same time i got Pokemon X but guy wouldn't do a deal, same were I got my Y. GAME had a good deal £150 with pokemon & that cd carry case looking thing, there was other games options like animal crossing which I all ready have. But now Zelda 3DS XL is coming I'm going to trade in my gash white XL & get one of them for the time being and really I should get a VITA before a 2DS (second 3DS) to go with my PS4.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 2DS   Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013 - 2:41

I have one, haven't really used it but I have it,
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 2DS   Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2013 - 1:38

I had a go on a friend's 2DS recently, and I was pleasantly surprised by it. While it in no way feels classy or premium, it still feels well built and ready for gaming, and I enjoyed its tall shape. Like the Dreamcast controller and Wii U GamePad, you can adjust the position of your hands for best comfort. I also appreciated some of the finer changes, like how the SD card flap isn't some annoying rubber flap but a neater plastic one that slides down like Wii U's SD card cover.

On a slightly unrelated note, I've felt like buying a 3DS XL for the first time. It's all about that 3% screen reflectance, which I originally thought Nintendo made up but I've never used a glossy screened device with such low reflectance, ever, including smartphones and tablets. Though I have a feeling Nintendo will release another model next year (possibly to replace the original 3DS), so I'll wait...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 2DS   Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2013 - 2:36

I gave my 2DS to my housemate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 2DS   Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo 2DS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3