We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 0:36

Or "Ass Flags" as my friend calls it.

Anyway, surprise, surprise, the reviews are in from America, (they bizarrely don't have a NextGen version delay like we do), and once again, the Wii U version is superior graphically to the 360 version. All these stunning Wii U ports lately can't be normal, can it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk9lto1l5WQ
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 9:14

I honestly can't see much of a difference between the Wii U and the 360 versions in that video. All I can tell is that neither is a graphical slouch (?).

Anyway, I bought my first Assassin's Creed game earlier this year (III on Wii U) - I thought it was quite good but I don't intend on following that up by buying Black Flag.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 9:49

This will be the first Assassins game I will be getting because it's PIRATES!!!! Falcon Punch 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 10:11

Surely this should be general, I have heard good things about Wii U version though that the PS4 version isn't really looking that much better then it. I like the look of the game again but I never seem to like playing them, so I might pick up on PS4 (sorry) if I see cheap bound to be loads of used copy's due to fact it's the only action game on PS4 to buy.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 15:29

PS4 for me too, gf is getting the special edition for Christmas so I should be able to play it whilst she's out at work and before I go back to uni Dance 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Page 1 of 1