We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)

Go down 
+23
shanks
Sentinator
Gwyn400
Vidofnir
The Christ
Axis1500
NonShinyGoose
Rum
Zaphod_B
Jimbob
Rattlecat
ZeroJones
fronkhead
oldschool
Treesmurf
Balladeer
beemoh
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
JayMoyles
Athrun888
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) Empty
PostSubject: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 14:41

Nintendo's upcoming not-main series Zelda collaboration game.  Who else is really excited?  It's not a combination I honestly would have thought I wanted, but after seeing that trailer I want I am hyped!  So what's everyone else's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 15:04

Yeah, it's not something I've heard anyone clamouring for but it's something I'm definitely interested in now. That Fire Rod attack in the trailer was gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 15:28

Very interested in this really to see if were only playing as Link or anyone else as normally in the warriors games there's like 10+ characters to use.

Also gather Epona will be in it, also wondering if this will share the same art style as Zelda U.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 15:31

The one trailer I've seen from the direct and I''m pretty interested. I've been meaning to try a DW for a while now so I might finally take the plunge before this arrives.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 15:35

This looks like a definite purchase for me. I hope there's a co-op element.
Anyone else find it weird this was at the start of the Direct instead of the end?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 17:26

It seems the warriors franchise divides a lot of people but aye this did look interesting.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 18:00

Buskalilly wrote:
Anyone else find it weird this was at the start of the Direct instead of the end?

A bit, although it's a very Nintendo thing to do- "Welcome to the show, here's a thing. Now, moving on..." It's up there with the Twilight Princess reveal.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 19:17

Yes, they're not very good at pacing their conferences.

Anyway, this looks pretty enough. I'm just worried that I'll start playing, be so happy about controlling Link, and want to explore dungeons and solve puzzles... and they won't be there. Aww! Yep, not sure about this.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 21:11

Well, there was definitely a scene where he was opening a chest - and he definitely seems like he's going to acquire items throughout, so whilst I can't see traditional Zelda dungeon exploring to be present, expect something to deviate from the Hyrule Field bloodbaths to feature in the game.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 2:09

I do enjoy the Warriors series and it seems to be staying quite true to the Zelda battling mechanics, looks great, more interesting shake ups like this please.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 14:02

Based on the review score for pretty much every Dynasty Warrior game, it will probably be average and a 60-70%. I have never played a single DW game, but have been keen to try, just never motivated enough. I thought it looked like it could be a bit of fun, but I don't have high expectations, but can pretty much guarantee you I will have it sooner or later.

I made the mistake of reading some online comments (that was my first mistake) and I remembered why I barely read anything online about gaming any more. There were comments about how desperate Nintendo is getting and how sad it was. Gamers just annoy the crap out of me now and I get less patient about it with each passing day. Who cares if you don't like something. No-one is interested in your whining. I think it is great that Nintendo is doing this. It should do it more often. If a good developer wants to make a Nintendo game, within reason, let them. It can only help to expand the audience and give gamers more choice. Who cares if it turns out to be less than a AAA game, not every game has to be to be fun. I would like it to go the other direction now though, and see Nintendo make a full Sonic game. How awesome would that be?
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 16:32

I'm not really looking forward to this, given how poorly received the series is generally. Unless Nintendo are overseeing development and making sure this entry sets itself apart from the rest in terms of substance, But so far this doesn't really look like the kind of spinoff worthy of the Zelda name, even if it's a wise choice of spinoff given the series' popularity in Japan.

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 19:14

JayMoyles wrote:
Well, there was definitely a scene where he was opening a chest - and he definitely seems like he's going to acquire items throughout, so whilst I can't see traditional Zelda dungeon exploring to be present, expect something to deviate from the Hyrule Field bloodbaths to feature in the game.

Looking at the trailer a second time I assume chests may be dotted about near castle/fort type areas & this might be how you acquire bombs etc. on another note even though Link always tends to look quite feminine he looked a little too close in that trailer for me even to the point where the head didn't match the body.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 20:52

Just seen the trailer. This is one I'll be keeping a cautious eye on, like a cat that's just run into another cat. It doesn't look all that great, which is hopefully just a combination of early days and low video capture quality.
Back to top Go down
Rattlecat
Boo This Man .Gif
Rattlecat

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 21:58

I've never played Dynasty Warriors et al but this game has my attention. Regardless of how it turns out though, i will point blank refuse to buy it if it releases with that awful rock guitar fzero x style soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 22:51

I...
The...
I think...
The *Warriors series looks so bloody boring to me. I don't get this at all. Having said that Rinky Dink did OK in Soul Calibur, so who knows? Not me, that's for sure. Bye!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Zaphod_B
Wonderful
Zaphod_B

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 1:43

I'm intrigued, since I've never played a Warriors game. I hope it's in development though, the video frame rate seemed a bit choppy and I swear that logo was just sized-up Times New Roman!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 7:49

It's very early days, Zaphod. Given that it's a working title, it's no surprise that they haven't finalised their logo.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 19:33

I'm not holding my breath, still, given the framerate problems the other Wii U 'Warriors'-style games from the same developer had.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013 - 22:15

It's being produced by Aonuma though isn't it? That's heartening.
Back to top Go down
NonShinyGoose
Tingle's Dingle
NonShinyGoose

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyTue 4 Feb 2014 - 21:58

This should do the 'the biz' in Japan, but I can't see it selling that well in the west.
Back to top Go down
Http://GamesAsylum.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 21:51

So this has a date in japan, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 16:59

Some more information. Apparently Zelda gets kidnapped by a witch.  Oh, and Team Ninja are involved.

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) 1358740868772

But Aonuma is supervising.  Maybe he can reign them in?  

Still looks jolly pretty though.

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) 630x
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 18:32

Some more info again thanks to Axis and NeoGAF.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 21:28

Balladeer wrote:
Some more information.  Apparently Zelda gets kidnapped by a witch.  Oh, and Team Ninja are involved.

For this sort of game, I think Team Ninja will be a boon as opposed to a hindrance. The 3D Ninja Gaiden games were solid action games. Just... keep them away from story.

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) Other_M_Motivational_Baby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next