We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

StreetPass Manchester gathering!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

StreetPass Manchester gathering! Empty
PostSubject: StreetPass Manchester gathering!   StreetPass Manchester gathering! EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 9:03

Hello! Wasn't sure where to put this, so here it is!

The StreetPass Manchester crew are holding another gathering on February 16th. Details are here:

https://twitter.com/StreetPassManc/status/292784324825214978/photo/1

I can recommend them, from personal experience. A lovely friendly bunch of gamers, and me (if I can make it this time!).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Manchester gathering!   StreetPass Manchester gathering! EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 13:50

I'm not much good at committing myself to such things, but I've noted the date at least. Er, where is the stipulated address? My Manchester knowledge is pretty much restricted to Canal Street and the Trafford Centre.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Manchester gathering!   StreetPass Manchester gathering! EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 13:54

Very tempted to come to the one in Kyoto Lounge before Christmas, given I was in the area at the time. Then promptly went out and spent all my money the night before.

And now I'm not in Manchester! Oh well.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Manchester gathering!   StreetPass Manchester gathering! EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 13:56

Stu_the_great wrote:
I'm not much good at committing myself to such things, but I've noted the date at least. Er, where is the stipulated address? My Manchester knowledge is pretty much restricted to Canal Street and the Trafford Centre.

It's not that far away from CS, it's literally around two corners- leave at the end where the big construction is, go left, carry on down that route until you see a bar called Joshua Brookes on your right, then take a right.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Manchester gathering!   StreetPass Manchester gathering! EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 20:57

I'll no doubt be working so it's a no from me, lousy retail.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Manchester gathering!   StreetPass Manchester gathering! EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 19:28

Having scoped out where the place is last weekend, I can walk with any GNamer Forumite who wants to make an appearance at the event. It's normally right good fun, so it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Manchester gathering!   StreetPass Manchester gathering! Empty

Back to top Go down

StreetPass Manchester gathering!
Page 1 of 1