We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!

Go down 
+5
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Kieron
Jimbob
Axis1500
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! Empty
PostSubject: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 15:07

Finally out here July 3rd!

Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! Both5oDIEAA2jkY

Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 22:56

Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! 3589241-homer-simpson-woop-o
At last another Chibi-Robo game!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 1:02

I'm very happy about this. I was being to think it would never come out.
I'll be interesting how they get around asking us to talk pictures of US/Japanese items, Eg plug sockets?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 8:18

Colour me interested in this. I've never played a Chibi-Robo game... although I suspect this won't quite have that proper CR gameplay.

Last edited by ZeroJones on Fri 30 May 2014 - 8:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 8:41

If I buy this, will they release another "proper" Chibi Robo game in the UK? Because that's the criterion I'm working with, if I'm honest.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 10:38

Quite intrigued by this, never played the cube chibi-robo a whole lot but this hopefully leads to them using the character more.

Kieron wrote:
I'm very happy about this. I was being to think it would never come out.
I'll be interesting how they get around asking us to talk pictures of US/Japanese items, Eg plug sockets?

Surely it wouldn't be that hard to change that part to our plug sockets?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 20:49

Nice. I'm a big fan of Chibi-Robo and his game world - I think this is a really smart idea and I'm really looking forward to downloading it, even if the reviews weren't too brilliant for the North American version earlier this year.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 16:08

I'm with Roo on this one, and I think Chris Schilling is reviewing it for the EU release, so I'll be interested in reading his thoughts on it. He tends to nail what a Nintendo game is all about.

I wonder if the game's delay was due to having to change things like the power socket. I tried the Japanese demo and one of things you need to photograph is a power socket, which had me stumped since ours have three prongs and are aligned differently. Ended up drawing one on a piece of paper...
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 23:41

fronkhead wrote:
I wonder if the game's delay was due to having to change things like the power socket. I tried the Japanese demo and one of things you need to photograph is a power socket, which had me stumped since ours have three prongs and are aligned differently. Ended up drawing one on a piece of paper...
I'd use a screenshot of the Japanese version of the game!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 15:35

Jimbob wrote:
fronkhead wrote:
I'd use a screenshot of the Japanese version of the game!

Poor Chibi Robo, so confused.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:27

Just been trying out the demo. I found the controls for cleaning stuff up being a little clunky, and some things were slightly annoying ("come back to the main area, you need to recharge! Wait, you can't come back! Get rid of the rubbish!"; "thanks for the rubbish - let me check the dust bag... oh, still not full..." I JUST WANT TO GET ON WITH IT). Also finding some of the voices a little grating.

It's sweet, though, and I haven't played through the entire demo yet. Not ruling out buying it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!   Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chibi-Robo: Let's Go, Photo!
Page 1 of 1