We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Network Premium

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

Nintendo Network Premium Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Network Premium   Nintendo Network Premium EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 20:21

Has any body else seen this...

https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/login.do

If you spend £50 on the eShop, you get £5 credit. Not a good deal I here you say. But if you downloaded Mario Kart and your free game this weekend, it should take well over the requirement.

If your like me and bought the disk version of MK8 and downloaded Pikmin, you'll only be £27 off you target. Buying Nes Remix 2 and Chibi-Robo next week will surely cover the deficient.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network Premium   Nintendo Network Premium EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 20:31

CR won't count as that's 3DS, I've had two £5 vouchers so far.
Back to top Go down
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network Premium   Nintendo Network Premium EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 20:49

Thanks for the info about Chibi-Robo. What a shame, I'm only 89 points off.

I had never seen this promotion before, I thought it was new.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network Premium   Nintendo Network Premium EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 23:25

This has been around since the Wii U came out. It's a decent way of incentivising the use of the eShop, but it's a shame that all accounts point to the promotion expiring at the end of 2014.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network Premium   Nintendo Network Premium EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 0:03

Would be nice if they extended it a bit more given that the eshop/VC games have taken a while to pick up.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network Premium   Nintendo Network Premium EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:57

I've nearly hit my third fiver, I'm about £19 short which I think I will hit before the year is up with Mario Kart 8 DLC, Shovel Knight and Pier Solar hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network Premium   Nintendo Network Premium EmptyFri 24 Oct 2014 - 0:41

And I thought I was lagging behind on the amount of £5's I've redeemed, I now have my 3rd after purchasing the Hyrule Warriors season pass yesterday. I'm probably buying in to clever marketing here but I plan to download a heck of a lot before the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network Premium   Nintendo Network Premium EmptyFri 24 Oct 2014 - 0:45

I've only had two myself, currently 101 pts off my next one though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network Premium   Nintendo Network Premium EmptyMon 29 Dec 2014 - 10:11

Just has my 4th after my mad download everything that takes my fancy before it runs dash

My total is 2015 points which to me seems a lot but saw yesterday on my twitter some talking about it with guy earning 11 £5 vouchers, I can't even find that much to download of the store.

But I do know someone who's collecting Wii U games has downloaded every single releasem, so dread to think how many vouchers he's had.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network Premium   Nintendo Network Premium Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Network Premium
Page 1 of 1